Patchouli oil is plant extracts that make versatility their strong point. They are used for the most varied applications, which go from the scent of an environment to the form on the skin to solve various problems, such as acne, dandruff, and insect bites.
In this buying guide, we will talk about the many qualities and possibilities of using these beautiful ointments, also illustrating the characteristics of the products that have convinced us most.
To use aromatherapy in the best way, it is preferable to choose a suitable essential oil. On the market, there are several with many properties that can also be used for massages or therapies.
We have created a guide to highlight the main characteristics to be evaluated in essential oil. To begin with, compare the prices and properties of those suggested in our ranking. Here we will be listing the top 15 best patchouli oils.
- BREATHE FREELY, REST EASY - Use organic patchouli essential oil and peppermint oil to ease breathing & promote peaceful moods.
- PROMOTES INNER PEACE - Pure patchouli oil calms stress and promotes inner peace for balanced mood ahead.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our patchouli essential oil for diffuser and pure peppermint oil are steam-distilled to produce the purest form of patchouli essential oils and peppermint oils.
- DIFFUSE OR INHALE - Blend patchouli essential oils and peppermint essential oil together for relieved breathing & better moods.
- RELIEVE SINUS & CONGESTION - Pure peppermint oil allows you to breathe with absolute ease by providing sinus & congestion relief.
- SLEEP WELL, WORRY-FREE - Use organic patchouli essential oil and lavender essential oil for diffuser to calm and relax for better rest.
- IMPROVES SLEEP QUALITY - Pure patchouli oil promotes better restful sleep to give you better energy and mood daily.
- CALMS & RELIEVES STRESS - Pure lavender oil is perfect for easing your mind after a long day that lulls you into peaceful slumbers.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our patchouli essential oil for diffuser and lavender oil are steam-distilled to produce the purest form of patchouli oils and lavender oils.
- DIFFUSE OR INHALE - Blend patchouli essential oils and lavender essential oils together for restful sleep.
- MIND CALMING FOR PERFECT BALANCE - Use organic patchouli essential oil and bergamot aromatherapy oil to calm the mind for better balance daily.
- PROMOTES INNER PEACE - Pure patchouli oil calms stress and promotes stronger inner peace.
- UPLIFTS POSITIVE MOOD - Bergamot essential oils lifts your mood for better positivity, free of stress and worries.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our patchouli essential oil for diffuser and bergamot oil are steam-distilled to produce the purest form of patchouli essential oil for diffuser and bergamot essential oil organic.
- DIFFUSE OR INHALE - Blend patchouli essential oils and bergamot essential oil together for calmer, relaxed days.
- FOR FLAWLESS COMPLEXION - Use organic patchouli essential oil and sandalwood oil to soothe & moisturize skin.
- MOISTURIZE DRY SKIN - Pure patchouli oil hydrates & balances skin tone for nourished, confident beauty.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our patchouli essential oil for diffuser and pure sandalwood oil are steam-distilled to produce the purest form of patchouli oils and sandalwood essential oils.
- DIFFUSE OR TOPICAL - Blend patchouli essential oils and sandalwood essential oil together for supple, soothed skin.
- SOOTHES SKIN IRRITATION - sandlewood essencial oil calms & redness & flare-ups for smooth, healthy complexion.
- STAY MOISTURIZED & SWEET - Use organic patchouli essential oil and ylang-ylang essential oil to hydrate & provide sweet, floral fragrance.
- MOISTURIZE DRY SKIN - Pure patchouli oil hydrates & balances moisture levels for nourished looking complexion.
- SMELL SWEET & IRRESISTIBLE - Organic ylang ylang essential oil organic combines perfectly with skincare for the floral aroma that leaves you with undivided attention.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our patchouli essential oil for diffuser and ylang ylang oil are steam-distilled for the purest form of patchouli essential oils and ylang ylang essential oils.
- DIFFUSE OR TOPICAL - Blend patchouli essential oil and ylang ylang essential oil together for supple, sweeter skin.
- FRESH & HERBACEOUS - Our patchouli oil radiates swet herby scent of fresh patchouli. With hints of earthy notes, our essential oils patchouli is great for calming your mood & nourish your skin.
- DIFFUSE OR TOPICAL - Use patchouli essential oil for diffuser to calm your mind from troubled thoughts for good sleep. Blend essential oil patchouli with carrier oils to moisturize dry skin for a healthy complexion.
- BALANCE MOOD & IMPROVE SLEEP - Pachouli essential oils help to relieve stress & tension of your mind for better sleep. Feel refreshed & stress free the next day with patchouli essential oil organic.
- MOISTURIZE DRY SKIN & SPOTS - Pachuli essential oil boosts moisture levels of your skin to reduce dry spots & blemishes. With patchouli oil essential, regain your silky complexion that turn heads around when you walk the crowd.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Gya Labs patchouli essential oils is sourced from the patchouli farms in INDONESIA & STEAM DISTILLED to perfection. This patchouli oil perfume is perfect for aromatherapy, or DIY your skincare regime such as patchouli soap, patchouli lotion or patchouli perfume.
- Get back in the groove with Aging Hippie!
- Made with pure patchouli essential oil - that groovy earthy scent from the 60's.
- Roll on pulse points anytime with these convenient pocket size roll on perfumes.
- Set contains two Aging Hippie Perfume Roll Ons .35 fluid oz glass bottles.
- Bring back the 60's.
- 10ML Bottle - 200 Drops
- Bottled in Biophotonic Violet Glass - Patented German Single Drop Glass Dropper
- Certified Therapeutic Grade, Natural & Organic
- Free 10ML of Natural Fractionated Coconut Oil (in 15ML bottle – leaving room to add drops of the fragrance of your choice) with the purchase of any Essential Oils/Absolutes
- UNDILUTED - Please refer to our website for dilution information (http://www.sherrayorganiccosmetics.com/essential-oil-dilution-chart/)
Things to Consider Before Buying Best Patchouli Oils
First of all, it is good to understand exactly what essential oil is. The normal ones are obtained by squeezing the oilseeds, which contain fats (this is the case of olive oil, sunflower oil, peanuts, etc.).
These are called Base Oils and can also have therapeutic properties but, if you want to use them for aromatherapy, they must be cold-pressed. Essential oils are instead extracted from trees, shrubs, aromatic plants, herbs, and flowers using processes that ensure a high concentration of the essence.
The method often used is that of steam distillation, but there are also other specific ones for each type of plant. The work to be done to obtain a few drops of essential oil is to use large quantities of material: for this reason, the price of those available on the market is very high.
How to Recognize a Real Essential Oil from A Chemical Fragrance?
A fundamental element is a label that must accompany the oil: in fact, a real producer wants to indicate the characteristics of the plant from which the product was obtained.
Among the information we must look for: the Latin name of the plant, the part that was used, the method of cultivation and extraction but, above all, the wording “100% pure essential oil”.
On the other hand, there is no need to find writings such as “reconstituted,” “aroma,” “identical to nature,” “with the scent of,” all elements that underline that it is not an essential oil but a chemical compound.
How to Use It?
The best brand is the one that signals the ingestibility of its oil. If this is not written on the label, it means that it is not a 100% pure product despite being good for skin and aromatherapy.
The great luck is that these oils have no contraindications and can be used for everything. They can be used to perfume cabinets, iron water, massage or moisturizing oils, the footbath, or the hand bath. Indeed they are an integral part of aromatherapy, which can also be integrated with chromotherapy to have more enormous benefits.
It is essential to remember to dilute them before using them, especially when they have to come into contact with the skin. The most sensitive epidermis can become irritated or red. Choosing the fragrance is subjective: if you already have your favorite smell in mind, you can go without fail.
Otherwise, you can also consult the review made by buyers who have already used it to find the most valid one.
The Beneficial Properties of Lavender
The Lavender essential oil with the Naissance brand is extracted in purity from the Lavandula Angustifolia, a native variety of the hilly areas of Provence and the Mediterranean that is appreciated for its marked endermic and relaxing properties.
In addition to being used in aromatherapy as a remedy for stress and insomnia, it is ideal for soothing itching and burning caused by insect bites and sunburn. At the same time, its rebalancing and softening properties make it suitable for the treatment of oily skin or with acne tendency.
Recent studies have shown that the essential oil extracted from the lavender plant can exert a sedative and civil action on the central nervous system, which in practical terms translates into a progressive reduction of stress and migraines caused by accumulated tensions.
An Oil with Multiple Uses
We were positively impressed by the essential oil of Naissance because of its marked versatility of use since it lends itself to being used in various areas and not only as an aromatic essence to infuse aromatherapy notes in the home.
If you have a particularly oily scalp, for example, you can add a few drops to your shampoo to prevent dandruff and obtain an immediate sebum-regulating effect that will make your hair softer and shinier.
Ideal as a massage oil to allow yourself a few moments of well-deserved relaxation while bathing or showering, it can be applied pure on the skin in case of insect bites and sunburn, or added to your usual moisturizing cream to obtain an immediate calming effect in case of skin irritations, such as eczema and psoriasis.
Furthermore, thanks to its sebum-regulating properties, it helps to narrow pores and eliminate impurities from the areas of the face affected by acne, to benefit from an anti-inflammatory and soothing plus that will reduce swelling and redness.
A Good Compromise Between Quality and Price
The Naissance lavender essential oil is sold in a 100 ml format at a price that is not exactly cheap, but in any case, in line with the overall sound quality and the numerous possibilities of use.
Obtained by steam distillation from the flowering stems of the Lavandula above Angustifolia, it is a 100% vegan product formulated without the addition of preservatives or GMOs, so it is safe for health both when applied pure on the skin and when diluted with water to perfume the rooms of the House.
The light and delicate perfume do not bother even the most sensitive noses. Still, on the other hand, it has a slightly reduced duration which, in some cases, forces you to pour a generous amount of essence into the diffuser to ensure that the fragrance persists longer.