What are the main features that you should evaluate before buying a poker set, and, above all, which one to choose among the many available around?
In this section, we talk about cards, chips, and other accessories that compose it, while the bottom ranking guides you to discover the most popular kits this year, each accompanied by a review. Find out what they are.
Here we will be listing the top 12 best pokers set that are famous all over the world.
- COMPLETE SET – This poker set includes 4 colors for different value holders, 2 standard size decks of cards, and poker buttons for the ultimate Texas Hold’em game. With this set, you can bring a little Las Vegas style to your home
- MULTIPLE GAMES – Turn your living room into a Las Vegas vacation with the realistic feel of a single-deck blackjack table. Step up, place your bets, and throw a Casino Royale themed party, host poker night, or give as a gift for a true poker fan
- QUALITY CHIPS – These poker chips use a clever pattern detailing of alternating dice and stripes around the edge. Each is carefully constructed with a composite resin and insert to give the weight and feel of an authentic casino-quality clay poker chip
- CARRYING CASE – The aluminum poker chip case gives you a convenient option for storage or an easy and safe way to transport. The tray inserts are covered in a velvety black velour fabric that resists dust, keeping each piece in this set bright and new
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Includes 500 casino-sized 39mm diameter chips of 11.5 grams in the following colors: 150 white, 200 red, 100 green, 50 black. 2 standard decks of cards. 1 dealer, 1 little blind, and 1 big blind button. Case: 22”(L) x 8”(W) x 2.5”(D)
- Poker chip set housed in a silver aluminum case
- Includes 500 11.5-gram Claytec striped dice poker chips
- 150 white and 100 blue chips; 150 red chips; 50 green and 50 black chips
- Also includes two decks of playing cards
- Offers big blind, little blind, and dealer buttons
- Sturdy aluminum carry case
- Includes deck of playing cards
- Dealer button and Poker instructions included
- Recommended for 2 or more players, ages 10 and up
- Includes: 200 Dual Tone Poker Chips, Deck of 52 Poker Cards, Dealer Button, Instructions, Aluminum Carry Case
- ♠【COMPLETE SET】Our 200pcs poker chips set contains: 50 Red chips + 50 White chips +50 Green chips + 25 Black chips+ 25 Blue chips + 5 Dices + 2 deck of cards + 1 Dealer button + 1 Big Blind button+ 1 Small Blind button + 1 Aluminum case
- ♠【 HIGH QUALITY POKER CHIPS】Poker chips are available in a professional casino style, with exquisite pattern detail and an excellent touch, meeting the your requirements for professional and high quality products. Poker set is made of composite resin, which has high-durability and great wear resistance.
- ♠【CLASSIC STYLE & MORE FUN】Chips are combined with popular color styles to achieve a stylish and classic look. This poker chip set has everything you might need to prepare for the game nights with elegant look and professional feeling. Ideal for playing with family and friends!
- ♠【ALUMINUM CASE】The aluminum case can hold a lot of chips and still compact enough to allow you to carry around and play indoors or outdoors. The included tray insert is covered in a black velvet fabric that resists dust, keeping every part of this set bright and new.
- ♠【SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES】Casino poker chip set is a classic table game that people of all ages really love. It is perfect for Texas Hold 'em, blackjack, tournaments, card clubs and more. It makes a great gift choice for kids and adults on birthdays, Christmas and other holidays.
- Complete set of 500, 13. 5g Claytec, striped poker chips of a wide range of colors and all featuring the Bling designs
- Two decks of standard playing cards are included for quick games ready to play out of the box
- Includes all the accessories to host an official game: a full set of Big Blind, Little Blind, and Dealer buttons
- Housed in a tough aluminum case with foam cushioning inserts to protect your chips from impacts and elements alike
- Include a full set of poker dice for a change of pace - a fast paced game that is growing in popularity
- CASINO GRADE - 300 Monte Carlo Poker Chips With Denominations, 14g Clay (Like Real Casino Chips)
- AMAZING LOOK & FEEL - Impress Your Guests With A High End Casino Feel At Your Next Poker Game
- NICE CHIP AND CARD DESIGNS - Sparkling Golden Ring Around The Chip Inlay For That Extra Casino Feel
- All YOU NEED IN ONE SET - 300 Poker Chips | 2x 100% Plastic Cards | 2x Cut Cards | Dealer Button
- COMPLETE REFUND IF ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR SET WHEN RECEIVED**
- ARONCENT FASHION JEWELRY: Adds charming to everyone who wear.Jewelry trends for you to take part in any activities. It's a good choice for fashion lover.
- SIZE:Pendant 1.6"(4cm)*1.1"(2.8cm) chain 22"(55cm)*0.12"(3mm). Bracelet 8.3"(21cm)*0.28"(7mm).
- MATERIALS: VINTAGE SOFT LEATHER MATERIAL;Comforatable Leather Material, Handmade; No Bad Skin Reactions.
- PERFECT GIFT: Packed with a "Aroncent" Velvet Gift Bag. Gorgeous jewelry gift for anyone in your life. Perfect gift for Halloween/Anniversary/Christmas/Valentine's/Birthday/Wedding/Ceremony. Simple And Decent Accessory Would Match Your Outfit Perfectly.
- PERFECT SERVICE: 30 Day Money Back and Exchange Guarantee, If You are Not Satisfied with Our Products. Any Question, Please Feel Free to Contact Us.
- 【Only Keycaps】It’s only keycaps, no keyboard included. The keycap loading board is only for taking photo,not included in the sold package;
- 【OEM Profile】 This keycap set is OEM profile which is a little higher than Cherry profile. Please make sure it fits your usage habit before placing order;
- 【PBT Keycaps】Adopts high quality oil-resistant PBT material, and the legend is dye sublimation which is fade-resistant. Some keycaps especially the spacebar and ESC keycaps are 5-sided dye-sub. The keycaps are durable with 1.3~1.6mm thick walls;
- 【60% Keycaps Set】 Compatible with ANSI layout 60% MX mechanical keyboard whose space is 6.25u, around 11.7cm. Perfect for keyboard models: RK61 series, GANSS ALT61 series, IKBC poker series, Anne PRO, GH60, iqunix f60, GK64 GK61 etc.;
- 【Replacement Keycaps】This keycap set consists of 72~73 keycaps including replacement ones. A wire keycap puller inside the package for free. It’s joyful to DIY your lovely mechanical gaming keyboard.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Marc Spagnuolo, Nicole Spagnuolo (Actors)
- Marc Spagnuolo (Writer) - Marc Spagnuolo (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Spanish (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- Sweeney, James (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 252 Pages - 01/01/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Angel, Golden (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 477 Pages - 05/03/2015 (Publication Date) - Golden Angel LLC (Publisher)
Best Poker Sets Buyer Guide
The choice of poker cards depends on the level and type of game. If you are an occasional, novice player who enjoys spending a few nights from time to time in the company of friends, you could settle for a no-frills, cardboard deck, very manageable, and sold at an extremely competitive price.
On the other hand, these cards are likely to be damaged with some ease and are not very resistant to wear and time.
If, on the other hand, you want to give a more professional tone to your evenings, then you can consider the best brand cards made of plastic or thermoplastic material: they are those used in professional tournaments that are often seen on TV.
These papers are incredibly resistant to stress and wear: they can be wrinkled, wrinkled, creased, but always return to their original shape. They are even washable.
As for the type of game, the best cards, the plastic ones, are indispensable in the game of Texas Hold’em where they must be kept more on the table than in hand, and it is essential that they are not only resistant but also flowing, easy to mix and quick to distribute to the various players.
The numbers and suits of the cards do not always have the same dimensions: the ones we are all used to are the “regular,” but there is also the “jumbo,” with larger sizes, ideal for Black Jack and Texas Hold’em.
The second element to consider when choosing a poker set is the quantity and quality of the chips. If the players at your table are often numerous, you will need a kit with at least 300 inside, better still if 500: you will never have to worry that they may end suddenly.
As far as quality is concerned, the material of which they are made must be considered: the best, the professional ones, are ceramic, thin, with very elaborate graphics, incredibly easy to handle. An even higher step is occupied by those in real clay, made in clay, unparalleled when you need to stack them.
Then there are those made of composite material, less expensive but of good quality because they are made with a mix of clay and plastic.
The most common that are on the market the cheapest ones ever have a plastic coating and a metal insert that gives the necessary heaviness; those of 14 grams are preferred over those of 11.5.
Attention to colors and graphics that are not only of aesthetic importance: if the value is also present on the chips, they will be identifiable in a moment. Those with the logo of a vital brand imprinted are the most welcome.
Compare prices and quality but also pay attention to other accessories that may or may not be included in the set. If you love playing poker with dice, check that they are present inside. Otherwise, you will have to buy them separately.
In the package, it is always nice to find a nice dealer button that gives the table a more professional look, especially when it has a good design and is aesthetically pleasing.
To contain all these accessories, you need a case that must be made of metal, resistant, not very heavy – excellent ones in aluminum – better those with the central handle, easy to carry. Again a nice design doesn’t hurt.
The cards used are the classic French, but the variations are numerous, all with particular rules. The best way to start playing is, of course, to buy a poker set with several chips necessary to have fun with friends and relatives.
Types of Sets
For the more experienced, it will be necessary to aim for a quality set, with well-laminated cards and chips that do not deteriorate easily over time. If, on the other hand, you are a beginner, you could also aim to save something by purchasing a slightly lower quality setting.
Quantity of Chips
The quantity of chips inside the set is naturally proportionate to the price of the same. If your game group is not excessively large, you may prefer a set with less than 400 chips. However, our advice is to opt for 500-piece sets to be ready at any time to play even with larger groups.
The materials of which they are composed are manifold; the most expensive is ceramic, immediately below are clay chips or a mix of clay and plastic.
Finally, the cheapest ones are made of plastic with a metal insert to give a feeling of heaviness typical of the more expensive pieces.
Count the Pieces
Before you start playing with your set, we invite you to carefully count the cards and chips present, to make sure everything is in order and there are no missing pieces.
After this initial check, we invite you to study the variants of poker internationally, so you can choose the one that best suits the evenings with your friends.
The most popular in recent years is the so-called Texas hold’em, or Texas-style, where players have only two cards each, and the rest are placed upside down on the table by the dealer and revealed turn by turn.
Texan poker, therefore, requires a fair mix of gambling and bluffing skills if you want to come out victorious, making the games extremely interesting and fun.
Place the Chips Carefully
Whichever poker variant you choose, be sure to store the chips after each game carefully. Our advice is to divide them by color and keep them neatly, so you won’t waste time at the next game to find the ones you need.