Have you ever needed a plug and not find one available? Well, it is the reason why the electric power strip is highly sought after. The devices to be recharged and to be powered are more and more numerous, both at home and at work, and this multi-socket solves the persistent increase in requests.
Although most people choose a model at random, it is necessary to pay attention to the characteristics of the product, the use that can really be made of it, and the adaptability for our home.
Here we had listed out some of the best quality power strips with the latest features that are present below.
- ★Overload Protection--surge protector with overload protection protects against spikes and fluctuations. Intelligent circuitry with built-in voltage sensing detects and responds to your device's power needs, while safety features ensure that your devices are protected
- ★Heavy Duty cord(3*2.08mm²)--Extra long heavy duty cord with accredited by FCC, RoHS. Use fire-resistance PC shell, 100% great heat dissipation copper wire (over 10000 times pull and plug), special Phosphor copper conductor for socket
- ★Multi Outlets Strip --15-Ac grounded three-pin outlets with flat Plug, multi 5V/2.4A (total 3.4A/18W) USB ports used as USB wall charger, 2 Special design widely spacing AC outlets (2 inches) for large adapters with 8 standard spacing outlets, fast and efficient charging
- ★Quality Guarantee-- ETL Listed and FCC Certificated. Lighted on/off switch with integrated circuit breaker for overload protection of all outlets., mounting holes easily ensure the surge protector to walls, baseboards, or furniture
- ★What You Get: Power strip, Maunal, our worry-free 24-month, and & Lifetime technical support with friendly customer service
- Expand Your Power – This set of two GE-branded 6-Outlet White Surge Protectors with 10 feet. cords provides power for your home and office electronics
- Extra-Long Cord – Get optimal reach with the 10 feet. extra-long power cord with a flat plug at the end, which lets furniture sit closer to the wall
- Protection – Ensure the safety of your electronics with the 800 Joules protection rating and integrated circuit breaker
- Functional – Use the twist-to-close safety covers to seal off outlets when not in use, to avoid shock, and better organize your power by mounting the surge protector, using the keyholes on the back
- Best in Class – GE is the #1 brand in surge protection and extension cords
- One for All: 3 AC outlets and 3 USB ports power everything on your desk from a single compact hub (18W max output from the USB ports and 1250W from the AC outlets).
- High-Speed Charging: Deliver an optimized charge to USB devices with Anker's world-renowned PowerIQ technology.
- Compact and Portable: Less than 2 ½ cubic inches, for maximum space-saving at home or in your travel bag.
- Superior Safety: Overload protection and a fire-retardant casing ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: PowerPort Cube, adhesive strip, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, lifetime* $25,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service.
- 900-joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your electronic devices
- 2 pack of 6-outlet, surge-protector power strips with 4-foot power chord
- 4-foot long 14 AWG power cord
- Lighted power switch with an 15-Amp circuit breaker to signify your devices are protected from power surge, over-heated, overload, over-charging
- ETL listed. 24 months warranty guarantee.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Power Everything: Equipped with 12 AC outlets to power all of your household devices.
- Dual Surge Protection: PowerExtend is equipped with not one but two 4000-joule surge protectors, ensuring continuous protection for your most sensitive devices during both small or large power surges.
- All-Round Safety: In addition to offering surge protection, this power strip incorporates a range of other safety features including overload protection, grounded protection, and a fire-resistant exterior.
- What You Get: PowerExtend 12 Strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, lifetime* $300,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service.
- 12 outlet surge protector power strip with 8 feet /2.4 meter cord
- Space saving combination of rotating outlets (8) and stationary outlets (4)
- Safeguards computers, appliances, home theater and office equipment from potentially damaging power surges
- Backed by lifetime warranty and protected by $300,000 connected equipment warranty
- Specs: 4,320 Joule energy rating /6,000 volts maximum spike voltage /AC 15A, 125V, 1875W. EMI/RFI Noise Filter - 150K Hz - 100M Hz, up to 50dBs
- 【Surge Protector for All】 - 6 outlets surge protector power strip with 900-joule surge-protection rating provides 3-line comprehensive surge-protection for computer, TV and other household, office electrical appliances from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes.
- 【Power Strip with USB】 - This slim power strip features 2 USB charging ports (5V/2.4A Each) and 6 AC Electrical outlets. 2 USB charging ports with smart IC technology sharing 2.4A power, auto-detect your devices and supply the maximum charge speed for your devices.
- 【Upgraded Power Cord】 - Mifaso 5-foot long UL Approved heavy-duty surge-protected Extension Cord (14 AWG 15A) with right angle plug; 2 Keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications.
- 【Electric Strip with Overload Protection】 - Slim, sleek and compact design reduces office clutter; Lighted power switch with an 15-Amp circuit breaker to signify your devices are protected from power surge, over-heated, overload, over-charging，Fire-prevention ( 1382℉. )
- 【ETL listed】 - FCC and ETL listed, much securer and safer. Mifasopower provide 18 months Warranty and friendly customer service.
- --Sturdy, extruded aluminum housing stands and Surge Protection constructed. CRST Industrial Power Strip is perfect for construction site, labs, and other harsh environments.
- --AC 15A 125V 60Hz 2800 Joules 1875W Electrical rating allows to directly plug in all commercial, industrial, home and office devices
- --10 outlets design, 15-foot heavy Duty grounded power cord to accommodate whatever you needed.
- --Cord holder design can wrap 15 feet cord easily around the power strip , hanging hole can help with storage
- --Reset On/Off power and 15A circuit breaker switch
- 【9 IN 1 Power Strip】6 AC outlets (Total 1875W) and 3 USB high-speed charging ports enable you to power up 9 devices simultaneously. Each USB port can detect and deliver an ideal input current of up to 5V/2.4A (the actual current is decided by the demand for the devices)
- 【Overload Protection】Intelligent circuitry with built-in power sensing detects the external load. The rocker switch can automatically shutoff to keeps your device safe. This flat power strip is also protected against over-voltage, over-current, overload, short-circuiting
- 【Surge Protector Outlet】- 3 complementary Surge Protection Circuits, TVS(transient voltage suppressor) MOV(metal oxide varistor) GDT(gas discharge tube), with the minimum energy-absorbing capacity of 900 Joules, much more quickly and reliably than the traditional MOV surge protector circuit. ("SURGE PROTECTED" indicator light on to show your devices are protected)
- 【Right Angled Flat Plug & 5ft Upgraded Extension Cord】Low-profile flat plug fits easily in tight spaces. Angled flat plug design prevents bottom plug blocking. 5 Ft upgraded braided extension cord makes it tangle-Free and more flexible, elegant, durable and hard-wearing
- 【Convenient and Practical】2 keyhole slots and screw fixation design enable it to be mounted on a wall or fixed it on the desk. Wide space between each outlet, which avoid plugs blocking. ( Addtam provides 12-month warranty. 24h customer service.)
- Power strip surge protector. It expands one wall socket into 7 surge-protected outlets & 3 usb charging ports, this usb power hub eliminates the need for multiple chargers and easily charges up your iphone, ipad or iwatch. Qualcomm quick charge not supported
- Widely-spaced power strip with USB. Larger space in-between (38mm vs. 30mm on other power strips) can accommodate slightly larger power adapters (preferably < 1.75” wide) without blocking adjacent outlets. Easily plug in your pc, monitor, printer, tv, android box, echo & more
- Wall mountable design. Four screw-mounting tabs allows you to securely install this surge protector power strip with usb in various applications, including entertainment center, dorm room, guest room, garage, desktop, under counters, workbenches, wallmounts, floormounts, etc. a good power strip for large plug adapters
- Power strip flat plug. Made of 14awg pure copper, the 5-foot extension cord is heavy-duty and has better current carrying capacity (15a). Angled flat plug eliminates awkward cords from cluttering indoor décor, and doesn’t block the bottom receptacle
- Safety assurance. It’s ETL listed, and made of the top-grade ul94 v-0 flame-retardant material. With 1700j surge protection, it safeguards your computers, phones & office equipment from potentially damaging power disturbances, creating peace of mind
Things to Consider Before Buying Power Strips
When we think of buying an electric power strip, knowing the features of each model will help us decide the best option. For this, we must be aware of the functions we are looking for and what each offers. In this section, we reveal some aspects that can help you decide.
Is It Worth Buying a Quality Slipper?
Absolutely yes. Overvoltages, short circuits, or fires are common setbacks when the devices are powered by electricity. For this reason, buying a certified power strip, which has passed all safety checks and is efficient, protects you from many avoidable annoyances.
To do this, it is advisable to purchase the product from recognized and accredited manufacturers, paying attention to the safety guarantees.
In addition, doing so will also ensure that the devices connected to the multiple sockets are safe. An electric power strip in bad condition or vulnerable to short circuits could ruin them.
What Type of Electric Power Strip Should I Choose?
There are several parameters that can help us make this decision. First of all, you should ask yourself where are you going to place the slipper and what functions do you expect it to perform.
If it’s for an office or a dining room, you could look for a design product that goes unnoticed among the rest of the accessories in the space you have.
If, on the other hand, what you are looking for are the new technological revolutions because you are passionate about the digital world, at the moment there are many electric slippers that incorporate innovations and intelligent features, such as remote control, WiFi, power and load regulation, and many others progress.
Are You Considering Choosing a Retractable Electric Power Strip?
The retractable electric slippers are generally narrow and long to be placed in any small and discreet space. They are usually anchored to office desks, to go unnoticed in the workplace.
Aesthetically, they are the best option and only show themselves when you need to connect a device.
These electric slippers can also be designed in width, although it is less common. If you are looking for maximum discretion and design, this is a good option when you don’t have to use the slipper very regularly.
If you have a device that requires a constant connection, then you should consider buying a more conventional power strip.
Are You in A Place with Frequent Voltage Changes?
If you are concerned about safety, especially if you intend to use the power strip in a place subject to voltage variations, short circuits, lightning, fire risks or other cases that could compromise its operation, we recommend opting for a power strip with professional protection
This aspect must be considered, since the electronic devices that you have connected to your multiple sockets can be damaged if one of the cases mentioned occurs, even becoming unusable. In addition, these electric slippers incorporate additional protection for the little ones at home.
Should You Buy an Electric Power Strip with Wi-Fi?
Currently, many of the new electric slippers entering the market already incorporate the option of being controlled by WiFi. Although this is usually an attractive option for more advanced tech users, you should consider whether it will be really useful to have this feature in your power strip.
Its basic function is to be able to connect a mobile phone with the power strip via WiFi, to be able to control the different connections of the power strip in a more precise and remote way.
Some of the programs from which they can be controlled are Google Home or Amazon Echo, although as this technology expands the options will be greater.
When we think of buying an electric power strip, we must first think if our connections will be sporadic or more regular, how many connectors we will need.
If we want it to include the most advanced features. In this section, we present some of the aspects you should consider before purchasing your power strip.
- Electric slippers accessible
- Cable length
- With switch
- Number of exits
Electric Slippers Accessible
This type of electric slippers offer a more advanced design in cases where it is necessary to position them in offices or domestic spaces, and you want to combine them with the rest of the room decoration.
They can be vertical, cube-shaped, or other formats and, therefore, detach themselves from the more classic elongated model.
Another of the strengths of this type of electric power strip is that in some models it can be adaptable to the different spaces where it is necessary to use it.
For example, it is possible that each connector is flexible and can move from left to right almost independently. It is an ideal format for use even in confined spaces.
This is another option that is increasingly popular among lovers of technology and digital innovations. Multi-connection power strips allow you to connect various devices in different ways.
Among the most expanding innovations, there is the possibility of a USB connection to charge tablets or smartphones.
In this way, by connecting the devices via the USB port, we leave the power outlets free so that they can be used for other electrical devices. As a novelty, some USB multi-connection power strips include fast charging ports, which is an advantage when we have limited time.
This aspect usually goes unnoticed by many users, but the truth is that sufficient cable length can make things easier in case of need. Also, when we buy the power strip without knowing exactly where we will use it, having a long cable will offer us more flexibility in the future.
But above all, when the plug of our house is far from the area where we want to place the slipper, having a cable of one or two meters in length will help us get the most out of our space. This way we won’t have to worry about extending our device cables to uncomfortable levels.
Electric slippers with the switch are a model that, although it has been on the market for several years, incorporates more and more functions.
If the more traditional ones relied on a switch to regulate the switching off and on and to save electricity, the new models have recently included more advanced features.
Within this new type, there are multi-switch electric slippers, which have different switches in each socket, in addition to the main switch of the power strip, in order to give you even more control of its use and energy saving. With these switches, you also protect children who play.
Number of Exits
The number of outputs of the power strip is another important aspect of choosing one or the other. In this case, there are multiple options, from smaller strips too much larger ones, depending on the intended use. First, think about how many electronic devices you’ll need to connect to the power strip.
We often acquire a more limited power strip and, after a while and with technological advances that never stop developing, every time we have to connect more devices to the power strip.
Cell phones, televisions, fans, lamps, or computers are just some of the most popular devices in the power strip of any home or office.
Before choosing one type of power strip or another, think about where you will use it and which devices you will connect to it.
You should also consider if you are interested in obtaining the most advanced technological models or if a more conventional electric power strip is sufficient. Do you want it to have an attractive design or do you just want it to perform its functions?
Taking these factors into consideration will guide you on the type of power strip that is most suitable for you. Other aspects to consider are if you have children around you or safety against surges and lightning strikes.
In the electrical field, protection is always essential. Make sure you buy a good power strip with which to be calm and safe.