In general, a sweeper is a machine thanks to which it is possible to clean large surfaces both inside a structure and outdoors. It is therefore typically used to sweep floors of schools, gyms, streets, and sidewalks.
Addressed to professional use, the sweepers are available in numerous models, and with different functions, and for this reason, we have decided to create a buying guide that will help you choose and which will compare the characteristics and price of the most popular models on the market.
Here we had listed put the best power sweepers for you.
- 【Power Broom Parameter】Displacement: 52cc 2-Stroke;Power: 1.7kw / 2.3hp;Net Weight: About 10kg（22.04 lbs）;Overall Length:...
- 【Professional Cleaning Ability】The brush head of this power broom is made of high-quality nylon material, which is suitable...
- 【Strong & Durable】The motor of this nylon brush sweeping broom adopts an air-cooled motor engine, and the brush head is made...
- 【Easy to Operate】The total length of this hand held broom is 1.8 meters, so it can be used with people of different heights....
- 【Time & Effort Saving】The sweeper's motor drive saves time and effort. The broom is powered by a motor, making it easier to...
- Compatible with all EGO 56V ARC Lithium batteries
- Exclusively compatible with EGO POWER+ Multi-Head System
- 22” sweeping surface – cleans large areas
- Durable nylon bristles for optimal performance
- Ideal for dust, dirt, leaves, snow, artificial turf and rocks
- Need a QUICK and EASY clean-ups? Try EZ SPARES sweep machine at once. Simply push this manual sweeper forward - its rotating...
- Works on: Wood, Linoleum,more suitable for carpet and rug. with NO scuffing or scratching.These three horsehair bristle brushes...
- NO bags, filters, batteries or electricity required. It is available at any time for any home and office.
- Lightweight and Convenient: Weighs less than 2 pounds and folds flat for hard to reach flat areas(Bed bottom, sofa bottom) and...
- Designed and manufactured by EZ SPARES.Good quality and long service life.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact...
- Sweeps fine, course dirt, wet and dry leaves
- 21-Inches width
- 9 gallon debris container
- Belt free system
- Light weight for easy use
- ★2.3HP, 1700W, 52cc, 2 Stroke Air Cooled Motor EPA Engine.
- ★Hand held power sweeper. It’s ideal for cleaning lawns from with sand imbedded, or walkways.
- ★Nylon Brush Sweeping broom is good for cleaning up of light debris such as heavy loose dirt, from hard surfaces.
- ★Thanks to the robust and robust 60 cm sweeping roller, the device not only removes dirt and leaves effortlessly, but also...
- ★The broom is suitable for professional use on construction sites, for caretakers, street cleaning and farms, but can also be...
- Motomi, Kyousuke (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 06/07/2016 (Publication Date) - VIZ Media LLC (Publisher)
- Sweeps fine & course dirt, wet & dry leaves
- 13.2 gallon debris container
- 38” wide
- Maintenance free motor & battery
- 4 year warranty on brushes and 2 year overall warranty
- Flag the mine
- See left mines count
- Easy, Medium and Hard level
- English (Publication Language)
- 30 days money back guarantee. 1 full year service warranty.
- 100% Brand New, High Quality AC Wall Power Charger (non-OEM)
- Input: 100V-240V AC; great for replacemnt or travel back up
- Build in Dynamic IC, Charger IC & Power fuse for rapid charging and over charge protection.
- Tested Units. In Great Working Condition.
- Input Volt Range: 100-240V (Worldwide Compliant)
- Please confirm the specifications and plug size before purchasing!If you can't make sure, pls feel free to contact us
- 100% Brand New, High Quality Power Charger/Adapter( Non-OEM ) Same Day Shipping from USA! COMPATIBILITY: Please see full list of...
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are USA based Company that Wants your Repeat Business so, if You Do Not Like our Product or Don't Want...
- PK-Power products are CE / FCC / RoHS certified, tested by the manufacturer to match and / or exceed the OEM specifications OVP,...
Things to Consider Before Buying Power Sweepers
Matter of Size
It is quite simple to understand that the size of the sweeper is closely linked to the surface that you will usually have to clean. The best brands, however, offer a rich line of models, designed to meet every need and which, essentially, can be divided into two categories: with a man on the ground or with a man on board.
The first are those that have smaller dimensions and, in turn, are divided into manual or motor models. Manual sweepers, with sizes slightly larger than those of a lawnmower, are suitable for cleaning courtyards, paths, warehouses and lobbies, have an ergonomic design, are simple to use and ensure proper removal of dust and dirt.
Motor walk-behind appliances must be used in larger structures, for example for the cleaning of industrial buildings or warehouses with surfaces starting from 300 square meters.
Thanks to their suction capacity and the movement ensured by the motor, they allow you to operate quickly and with little effort. To close the picture, there are the sweepers with a man on board that house a driving position and the controls to move easily inside immense structures or outdoors. These are professional appliances, and in the classification of intended uses, they are usually designed for large industry.
The Type of Power
Based on the size and position of the surface to be cleaned, there are models of sweepers that are best suited for use, as you can evaluate by reading the reviews of the various machines.
And these aspects directly influence the type of power supply, i.e. where the appliance draws the energy necessary for its activation and movement. For use in a closed environment, for example, our advice is to opt for a model equipped with a battery (for rooms that are not too large) or with LPG supply.
For the outside, however, both petrol and diesel sweepers are available. Comparing the prices, you will notice that there are machines that, for the same size and functions, cost more than others. The reason is that they are equipped with dual power (fuel and battery), so they can be used anywhere.
For the Right Surface
Depending on the type of floor you will have to clean, some models fit better than others, especially for the kind of brushes they mount. Let’s start by saying that usually, the surfaces with which to interact are: tiles, linoleum, concrete and carpet.
For more regular and smooth floors, it is good to use light brushes that can fulfil their cleaning function but at the same time, protect the surface from the risk of scratches or abrasions.
There are three different materials used to make the brushes: natural fibre, lighter and therefore suitable for not too intense jobs, polypropylene, which guarantees medium hardness and which is ideal for the wide variety of surfaces and steel, for industrial use in situations with a lot of dust or on concrete and asphalt.
How to Use a Power Sweeper?
If there is the need to clean large surfaces, we think of a shed, a warehouse but also “domestic” situations, so to speak, good help can come from a good sweeper machine that, in a short time, will collect all the dirt present on the floor, also saving a lot of effort.
Depending on the size of the surfaces to be treated, you can choose between an industrial and a manual model.
Man on Board
An industrial ride-on sweeper can be used both indoors and outdoors. By its nature, it is suitable for huge surfaces, where there is a certain freedom of movement. In some ways, it is also a fun machine to use because it has to be driven.
It has a steering wheel, a seat, accelerator and brake. To operate such a machine, no special skills are required, nor is a special license or license required: just pay a little attention when you are at the controls.
When the surface is not very large, or there is no room for manoeuvre because maybe there are too many obstacles on the way, it is more convenient to choose a walk-behind sweeper. It is a lighter stain than the one seen previously, but it does not mean that power is sacrificed. The smaller dimensions are an additional advantage for those with space problems.
The brushing machine must be easy to handle, easy to control, regardless of whether it is the man on board or the ground. Performing many manoeuvres means wasting time: an agile brushing machine will allow you to finish the cleaning first.
Domestic Brushing Machine
There are brushing machines small enough to find their use in a domestic context. They are particularly light and are particularly suitable for cleaning terraces or garages. These sweepers are also known as the brooms.
They are a ruthless weapon against foliage but be careful not to use it in the garden because the ground would fly everywhere and it is not excluded that the machine could be damaged.
Use the Right Brushes
The type of brushes used is essential, and the choice must be made based on the type of surface to be cleaned. If the machine is to be used on a smooth floor, it is essential to install delicate brushes to combine effective action with the absence of risk of causing scratches and abrasions. Among the possible choices, we suggest natural fiber or polypropylene. In the case of a less delicate floor, steel brushes may work.