First of all, as you probably realized, this study is dedicated exclusively to corded vacuum cleaners. The first step is to understand what your needs are because there are no two users alike.
You may have a greater need to clean a particularly large house, but do it infrequently, while maybe your neighbor may need to clean your apartment every day, but on small spaces, and so on.
It is also for this reason that we wanted to share some key points with you to allow you to buy the right vacuum cleaner. Let’s start!
Here we had listed out the best-corded stick vacuum cleaners that are present below.
- Converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Extra tools allows you to reach tight spaces, tackle pet hair and much more for a whole-home clean
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet cleaning
- Hang the handheld vacuum from the hook on the bottom of the wand for convenient storage
- Swivel steering for excellent control and to maneuver around furniture. Cleaning path width (inch): 8.5
- DuoClean technology is a dual-brushroll system designed to deep-clean carpets and directly engage floors for a polished look.
- Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup and no more hair wrap.
- Provides ultra-powerful pet hair pickup on floors, carpets, and above-floor areas like stairs and furniture.
- This stick vacuum cleaner transforms into a lightweight, portable handheld vacuum to take your cleaning above the floor—on furniture, stairs, and more.
- Advanced Swivel Steering lets you easily maneuver your vacuum in and out of tight spaces, in corners, around furniture, and more.
- 【17Kpa Powerful Suction】Perfect for marble, tile and hardwood floor, pick up all debris, such as cat litter, dog food crumbs, pet hair. NOTE: Due to powerful suction and high-power, it is easy to fit tightly with the carpet, it is not suitable for use on carpets, perfect for hard floor.
- 【3 Stages Advanced Filtration System】Complete sealing design and high-density HEPA filter provide excellent experience. HEPA and cylinder filer are washable.
- 【Rotatable Brush Head】Flexible joint could free to clean the dirt under the furniture and bed, clean up dead corners. Brush head is easy be controlled, feel free to control its direction where you want.
- 【Adjustable Tube】18-30 inches adjustable length, easily to reach 10 feet high, such as ceilings and vents, etc. Long 30 feet power cord is perfect, it makes the suction stronger, cleans the garbage more clean and more assured.
- 【Lightweight&Multi Versatile Attachments】It’s weighs only 4.11 pounds, can be operated with one hand relaxing and easy to clean from the floor and high places. Easily converts from stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum with versatile attachments, allows you to reach corners, stairs and crevices., and even in the car.
- Powerful suction for everyday dirt, debris and high-traffic areas
- Lightweight at only 7. 5 pounds, for cordless cleaning convenience
- XL Dust cup to help tackle big cleans plus Clean Touch Technology for hands-off debris disposal
- Easily transforms to a hand vacuum for ultra-lightweight cleaning in hard-to-reach areas, above the floor, and in the car
- Powerful suction in a streamlined hand vacuum weighing under three pounds.
- DuoClean PowerFins - A PowerFin roller and a soft roller combine on all floors. Continuous cleaning contact to dig deep into carpets, directly engage floors, and pick up more dirt, debris and hair in every pass. (vs. original DuoClean)
- Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup with no hair wrap.
- Engineered to pick up more hair with no hair wrap (vs. Shakr bristle nozzles)
- Precision handvac with tapered design for cleaning tight spaces. Streamlined, low-profile design for under-furniture reach.
- Multi floor cleaning with fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle to easily switch between carpet and hard floor.
- Lightweight, at only 6.3 Pounds. Easily converts to a portable hand vacuum for convenient above floor cleaning, reaching tight spaces, stairs and even car interiors.
- Advanced swivel steering provides excellent control and makes it easy to maneuver around and reach under furniture and tight spaces.
- LED headlights to help find dust or debris that might otherwise be missed under furniture and cupboards.
- 30ft cord for extended cleaning reach and easy to empty, removable dust cup. Includes convenient portable storage base, crevice tool and 2-in-1 dusting brush.
- Never loses suction or power
- Cleans carpets and bare floors
- Lightweight - only 7 pounds. Amps- 4.2. Wattage- 500
- Versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Never Loses Suction or Power
- 【Perform Well On All Floors】NEQUARE 2020 LATEST Upright Corded Stick Vacuum, 500W High-power brush motor provides noise free 17Kpa powerful suction. Working great on hard wood floors, carpet, walls, curtains, furniture, and even ceilings. The multi-task power brush is very effective for cleaning the hidden dust and removing the ground-in dirt and pet hair from hard floors and carpets.
- 【Multi-Use: All In One Set】Quickly and easily converts to a handheld cleaner for cleaning stairs, sofa, car and etc. The multi-task brush head with LED light enables you to clearly see the hidden dust in the dark place, and to vacuum the dust under the bottom of furniture. Come with full-size soft roller cleaner head, 2-in-1 soft dusting brush (for hard surface furniture, curtain, etc), Crevice tool, Hard bristle roller, Charging base & Storehouse.
- 【Flexible Tube】Equipped with a flexible conductive tube with an adjustable range of 17-28 inches, 12 sections can be adjusted for free lying lengths and a 20ft power cord make it easily reach anywhere in your house.
- 【Robust to use, Easy to empty】 Cyclones generate forces of 79,000g to capture 99.97% of dust as small as 0.3 microns. The soft anti-static carbon fiber filaments can easily pick up dust from hard floors and blindspot. Hygienically empty the dustbin in just one click, you never have to touch the dirty dustbin again.
- 【Lightweight & Versatile】You can carry this lightweight vacuum cleaner throughout your home with ease. Multiple-brush with floor-to-ceiling accessories cover your various cleaning needs. Fell in love with housework!
- 3 in 1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best corded Stick Vacuum
The first question you should ask yourself in order to buy the right corded vacuum cleaner is how big your home is.
As you have probably already understood, depending on the size of the house, you will have to focus on a different power of your product, and different collection capacity. In principle, the larger the size of the vacuum cleaner, the greater the power and collection capacity of the vacuum cleaner!
Not only that: keep in mind that since it is a corded vacuum cleaner, the larger the rooms and the larger the apartment, the longer the wire that connects the vacuum cleaner to the electricity must be longer.
Otherwise, you will be forced to unplug and reattach the power outlet over and over again, wasting time.
Obstacles and Stairs in The House
Another element you should look into is the presence of obstacles and stairs inside the apartment. If there are many gradients or other disturbing elements in your home.
You may have to opt for a light model, which can allow you to move and lift the device more easily, compared to a heavier and more complex product.
Presence of Other Vacuum Cleaners
Continuing in the list of the main points of reflection, it is also convenient to dwell on the presence of other vacuum cleaners and electric brooms in the house.
For example, if you already have a cordless electric broom, you may want to use this device for faster cleaning, therefore preferring to buy a more powerful cordless vacuum cleaner with greater collection capacity, to be used only for larger and more complex cleaning at weekly.
Animals in The House
Among the other elements of attention that we advise you to evaluate, there is also the possibility of having to deal with dogs, cats, and other pets.
The animal hairs can indeed constitute a rather tough opponent for the vacuum cleaner with wire, and – in this case – is therefore always better to make sure of the presence of special accessories (brushes) that are able to collect effectively and easily even these particular residues.
Another discriminating element in choosing the best-corded vacuum cleaner is its cleaning habits. In fact, if you have a habit of cleaning every day, you should prefer a corded vacuum cleaner that can be handy and easy to use, fast in sliding, and easy to clean.
If, on the other hand, you have the habit of doing only one thorough cleaning per week, you could opt for a vacuum cleaner with different characteristics.
Basically, another criterion that will influence your choice will be the type of surfaces you have at home. You don’t have to be a great cleaning expert to understand if marble is different from parquet, that terracotta is different from ceramic … and so on.
Also, in this case, remember that some corded vacuum cleaners have special brushes for each specific surface.
Battery – indicates the type of battery if it uses an older ni-cad or a modern lithium-ion and more voltage than the maneuver. Note that the battery voltage does not accurately reflect the power. It only tells you how much volts the engine needs to run. Refer to the air watts for the suction power.
Cleaning of Carpets and Rugs
Vacuuming on carpets is not like doing it on hard floors (tiles, stone, vinyl, resin, or parquet). You could move from the floor to the carpet without batting an eyelid, i.e. using the same brush, but the results would be far from guaranteed, especially if the carpets in your possession are medium or long pile. These are in fact renowned for the ease with which they are filled with hair and hair.
Most of the time, the normal brush only worsens the situation: fluff, pet hair, and hair, moved back and forth, would end up getting permanently stuck in their wefts.
Nor is it sufficient to retract the bristles to remove them: the only suction power of the motor, even if intense, would continue to prove insufficient.
The cleaning of the carpets requires an ad hoc vacuum cleaner (the so-called carpet cleaner) or a specific accessory to be used with your own electric broom (with or without cord) or vacuum cleaner.
Buying a dedicated one, that is, a carpet cleaner is an effective but expensive solution. Instead, buying a vacuum cleaner that includes a motorized brush among the accessories is in our opinion the smartest move.
Do I Really Need a Cordless Vacuum Cleaner when I Already Have One with A Tail?
A cordless phone is not intended to replace more powerful vacuum cleaners that have a cable because they lack power.
Even brands with the longest-running times will have a maximum of 45 minutes per charge so you can’t really expect this to clean the whole house in one charge.
Homes that have tapets everywhere will need at least one vertical or bin vacuum cleaner that has enough power and agitation to clean deeply.
A tailless vacuum cleaner becomes a necessity only if you need to locate a clean area in the house. It is also useful if you want to fix the interior of the car.
It is plausible to use a tailless vacuum cleaner as your primary vacuum cleaner in small houses without carpets since there is no need to clean anything deeply.
Some Other Factors
Charging Time – the time it takes to fully charge
Run Time – this represents the time it takes to run continuously before the power runs out
Power (air Watt) – Measures the suction power directly on the input of the vacuum cleaner and not from the motor. Think watts = bhp, air watts = hp wheel, bhp measures the power from the crank, wheel horsepower measures the power directly from the wheels
Motorized Brush – This is a powered brush that helps the vacuum cleaner collect harder dirt like animal hair from hard floors and carpets. A must-have if you want to remove hair and dust.
Attachments – lets you know if you have an attachment included in the package such as animal hair, a layer of crevice or a brush, the type of charger included and if you have extra batteries
Cleaning Path – the total width of the opening where all the dirt passes through – the wider the cleaning path, the more effective it is
Weight – how heavy the product is (in pounds)