What is a Raspberry Pi? This is probably the question you are asking yourself right now, and that is why you are reading this article.
Or you are only looking for the best product on the market, and you are not sure which one to choose. Either way, know that this is the article for you!
If you’ve never heard of this device, don’t worry. You are not alone. In this guide, which we have prepared with particular care and attention to detail.
You will know everything there is to know about the Raspberry Pi and all the advantages it offers to users. You can also find some of the best products and our recommendations. Here we will be listing the top 10 best raspberry pi kits.
- 3 programing languages -> C, Python (compatible with 2&3) and Java.
- 434-page detailed tutorials (including basic electronics knowledge) -> The download link can be found on the product box. (No paper tutorial.)
- 223 items for 57 interesting projects -> Each project has a circuit diagram and tested code with detailed explanation.
- Compatible models -> Raspberry Pi 400 / 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 3A+ / 2B / 1B+ / 1A+ / Zero W / Zero. (NOT contained in this kit)
- Get support -> Our technical support team is always ready to answer your questions.
- Includes Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU (4GB RAM)
- 32GB Samsung EVO+ Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, USB MicroSD Card Reader
- CanaKit Premium High-Gloss Raspberry Pi 4 Case with Integrated Fan Mount, CanaKit Low Noise Bearing System Fan
- CanaKit 3.5A USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply (US Plug) with Noise Filter, Set of Heat Sinks, Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable - 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p)
- CanaKit USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4)
- 🍓【Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM Starter Kit】4GB RAM Motherboard, New SOC Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit at 1.5GHz. Capable of supporting HEVC 4K streams at 60 fps and managing 2 screens in 4K.
- 🍓【Fastest Raspbery Pi 4 Model B 4GB Starter Kit】Dual band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi (2.4/5.0 GHz) and Bluetooth 5.0 module. Transfers via 2 USB 3.0 & 2 USB 2.0 ports is faster up to 10 times, 4Gb/s or 500 MB/s. Faster Gigabit Ethernet & Power-over-Ethernet support.
- 🍓【32GB Class 10 SanDisk Micro SD Card】Preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS (Raspbian), very easy to use for even beginners. LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 4GB RAM Starter Kit also comes with a micro SD card reader which is compatible with USB-A & USB-C.
- 🍓【Equipped with Raspberry Pi 4 Heatsink Fan】1 mini heatsink fan and 3 premium copper heat sinks for impeccable heat dissipation, better than those only two aluminum heatsinks. Comes with install tools, a real raspberry pi 4 Model B 4GB complete Starter Kit.
- 🍓【Specially Designed Premium Raspberry Pi 4 Case】Offers your Raspberry pi good protection. Easy access to raspberry pi camera module, power, audio/video, USB, LAN, micro SD card, and HDMI connector, enough space for fan and gap to dissipate heat.
- This complete kit comes with variety and quality of modules and components that you need compatible with raspberry pi.
- 2 programing languages -> C, Python (compatible with 2&3) are provided.
- Free Detailed Manual (basic electronics knowledge included) and complete code could be found on the CD. You can also download the tutorials form the official website or contact us by Email to get documents.
- This complete kit compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 3A+ / 2B / 1B+ / 1A+ / Zero W / Zero. (Models are NOT included in this kit)
- Our technical service team is always ready to answer your questions.
- Get Gaming with this Raspberry Pi 4 Gaming Kit
- Great Retro Gaming look and feel--Includes 2 Classic USB SNES style Gamepads & Pi 4 Compatible NES style Case with ease of access to all Ports
- Highest Quality Components: Includes: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with 8GB RAM--2 Vilros USB SNES style Game-pads --5Ft HDMI-MICRO HDMI Cabel--Vilros Raspberry 4 Compatible NES style Enclosure Case --32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card Preloaded with NOOBS --SD card Adapter --8GB Flash Drive --Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with on/off switch--Set of Heatsinks --Vilros Quickstart Guide for Raspberry Pi 4--MAGPI Retro Gaming Quickstart Guide
- Perfect for Tech Savvy Retro Gamers : Includes the Vilros Pi 4 Quick Start Guide to get you up and running with Raspbian and also Includes The MAGPI Retro Gaming Quickstart Guide, MAGPI is the official magazine of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Quality Guaranteed: All Parts and accessories are guaranteed by the Vilros 1 Year Satisfaction guarantee
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Grant, Joe (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 127 Pages - 06/01/2019 (Publication Date)
- Wealth, Tobi (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 132 Pages - 03/20/2021 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Access to all the critical system information about your Raspberry Pi at a glance
- Shut down or reboot your Raspberry Pi remotely
- Anazlyze real-time CPU and RAM usage
- Kill processes remotely
- English (Publication Language)
- Includes Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B plus) with 1.4 GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Processor and 1 GB RAM
- CanaKit 2.5A USB Power Supply with Micro USB Cable and Noise Filter - Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (UL Listed)
- Dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Enhanced Ethernet Capability
- Premium Clear Case, Set of 2 Aluminum Heat Sinks
- CanaKit Quick-Start Guide
- Includes Pi Zero W -Featuring :802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN-Bluetooth 4.1-Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 2.5A Power Supply Designed for Raspberry Pi-HDMI-Mini HDMI Adapter-Micro USB OTG
- Premium Black Case with 3 Covers-1 Closed Cover-1 with GPIO Access Cover-1 with Camera Mount Cover
- 40 Pin Header---Heatsink for Raspberry PI Zero--Camera Module Adapter
- All Parts Covered Under the Vilros 1 Year Warranty
Buying Guide to Select the Best Raspberry Pi Kits
The Raspberry Pi is a kind of low-cost computer. It is so small – like a credit card – that it can fit in the palm of a hand. However, it has all the connection possibilities for TV, keyboard, and other peripheral devices, so you can use it practically as if it were a computer.
This device consists of only one part: the baseboard. There are no integrated (manufacturing) peripherals. It was born in the United Kingdom for educational purposes, and it became more popular than had been hoped for. Today it has become a super versatile machine that opens the doors of computer learning and experimentation.
Pi 2 Model B
Produced since early 2015, the Pi 2 Model B has a 900 MHz quad-core Cortex A7 and 1 GB of RAM. It has 4 USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI, 3.5mm audio, CSI and DSI interfaces, and of course, the microSD card slot.
Despite the age and the specifications lower than the most recent models, the Pi 2 B continues to have some success thanks to its reduced consumption, given that 2 A is more than enough to power the device, which also translates into emissions deficient heat. It is excellent as a forklift, server, and managing home automation or a multimedia system.
Pi 3 Model B + Starter Kit
In addition to the Pi 3 B + with 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU and 1 GB of RAM, the starter kit proposed by ABOX also includes two CPU heatsinks, a 3 A power supply with a power button, 32 GB SanDisk microSD card Class 10 with USB-A / C player, HDMI cable and case.
Buyers are thrilled with the kit, which provides everything needed to operate the included Pi 3 B +. The heatsinks are excellent and allow you to use the case even without installing a fan.
The microSD consists of NOOBS. The only shortcoming of the offer concerns the power supply, which for some, is less performing than necessary.
Pi Zero W Starter Kit Melopero
The Melopero starter kit offers a Pi Zero W, 40-pin header, Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter, micro-USB to USB cable, heatsink, and case with three covers. The Pi Zero W has a 1 GHz single-core, 512 MB of RAM, and supports 802.11 b / g / n and Bluetooth 4.1 Wi-Fi connections.
The kit has the essential to operate the Pi Zero W, except for a power supply and a microSD card. HDMI and USB adapters are appreciated, although it is advisable to have a USB hub as there is only one port on the device.
Pi 3 Model B
The Pi 3 B has 1 GB of RAM and is equipped with a 64-bit quad-core Cortex A53 1.2 GHz processor. It has a Wi-Fi card and Bluetooth 4.1.
It has Ethernet, HDMI, and 4 USB 2.0 ports, with 3.5mm audio output and CSI and DSI interfaces. Requires a 5 V power supply of at least 2.1 A.
Those who do not feel the need to connect to 5 GHz networks or to take advantage of the B +’s most powerful processor, the old Pi 3 B, allows you to save wisely on the price without usability being affected. It is used without problems as a media center, retrogaming console, NAS, and much more.
What Exactly Is a Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is the brand name for a reduced-board computer, also called a single-board computer or a single-board computer (SBC). It is a microprocessor whereas best arduino is the microcontroller.
When Did the Raspberry Pi Appear?
The history of these simple board computers dates back to 2009 when the Raspberry Pi Foundation promised to encourage children to study programming and computer science at school.
Instead of distributing traditional computers, laptops, and tablets, they chose the base cards to stimulate experimentation and take advantage of their versatility.
When the first model came out in 2012, the Raspberry Pi A, the foundation noticed how the project went beyond the educational sphere and became increasingly popular among families and in different countries.
The uses for which the card was used began to multiply, and growing demand led to the creation of new models, with better performance and more connection possibilities.
How Does a Raspberry Pi Work?
Being a card of a simple computer, the Raspberry Pi is composed of an SoC (chip system), CPU, RAM, audio and video input and output ports, network connectivity, SD card for storage, clock, isolator for the power and connection of peripherals. That is to say, everything we see in the back of a computer.
To start the card, we need to connect input and output devices. Mouse, keyboard, and screen are not included in the purchase of a Raspberry Pi, even when buying complete kits or packages. Once the connections of the corresponding peripherals have been made, just connect the card to the power supply, and it will be ready for use.