It will have happened, at least once in your life, to find yourself in front of table tennis and not resist the temptation to try your hand in this pleasant activity.
The beauty of this sport is that it allows you to play in very pleasant contexts, just having a suitable table, balls and rackets to have fun, even if you are not a champion.
So, better not to be caught unprepared in case a friend proposes you to make a “match” at the bar or the recreational club under the house, and equip yourself with a good pair of rackets not to make bad figures and maybe even have the best.
Here we had selected the best table tennis bats that would be great for both the beginners and the professionals.
- 【7-Ply Table Tennis Bat】Differ from the ordinary bats, this table tennis bat has 7-ply zebra wood clip carbon, provides solidness for the handle, offers nice bounce to ensure the powerful attacking and defending.
- 【Comfortable FL Handle】Table tennis bat adopts ergonomic design, all-round FL (flared) handle gives better power and comfortable feeling for player, the sweat-absorbing carbon could generate much friction to avoid the slipping, keep you at your best to play for hours.
- 【High-elastic Rubbers】The front of table tennis bat is covered with 1.8mm high elastic sports rubber, the back is covered with 1.8mm film coated matte rubber, which get the bats a nice bounce on returning an aggressive drive, allow you to generate high spin with controlled power. 2.0mm sports sponge (red and blue) holds a strong grip and explosive speed power for your playing.
- 【Anti-collision Design】Table tennis bat is designed with soft guard strap keep the rubbers more secure, and effectively prevent the edge of the racket from damage due to irregular movement or racket collision, which is wear-resistant and durable, and enlonge its service time.
- 【Professional Table Tennis Bat】1* bat case, 3 * professional balls are included, which enable you to carry your ping pong equipment with you almost anywhere. With fast speed, great spin and fine controll, this professional bat is perfect for intermediate and advanced. An excellent gift for schools, families, sports clubs, trainers, amateurs.
- COMPETITION GRADE PADDLE: Designed for intermediate to advanced tournament players, this ITTF-approved paddle gives you an edge over your competition
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 7 layers of premium wood for the toughest spins and fastest returns, while black side tape eliminates the possibility of peeling and conserves energy for additional speed
- ENHANCED ACCURACY: Featuring superior performance ratings of Control: 9, Spin: 9;4, Power: 10;9, the professional grade Nitrx-4Z rubbers grip the ball to ensure the greatest accuracy with every shot
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Personalized memory book provides excellent protection for your paddle when not in use and makes the perfect gift box
- PORTABLE SIZE: Measuring 6" x 6;25", this racket is perfect for on the go competition
- Speed: 92
- Spin: 92
- Control: 96
- Box Contents: 1 Table tennis bat and a bat cover
- Colour And Design May Vary.
- The ideal STIGA table tennis bat for those who seek more speed and feeling during play
- Offensive 5+2-ply blade with 5 layers of wood and 2 layers of carbon fibre
- Touch Carbon technology provides a larger sweet spot and a cleaner hit
- A concave handle with a comfy grip and ITTF-approved STAR5 rubber for competition level
- Delivered in exclusive packaging that can be used as a bat cover
- Durable bat which is waterproof and shock resistant
- Good playing performance
- Carbon technology increases the rigidity of the blade for improved power
- Innovative covering and dynamic sponge for fast play
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch grip
- This racket is delux model of popular Kung – Fu with imported handle approved by TTFI
- The oval head shape of the blade enables you to deliver power shots.
- GKI brings to all professional players, this excellent Kung FU DX Table Tennis Racquet that enhances the level of your game and helps you perform better.
- Play those impactful strokes with great precision as the racquet offers good control.
- The imported handle offers an outstanding grip for you to play those quick swings with ease.
- High quality table tennis bat in level 900 quality with concave handle (secure hold) and exclusive technologies for the regular, offensive game player
- Very grippy Alpha-Slick rubber with 2.1 mm sponge thickness for attacking play at high speed (the thicker the sponge, the more self-acceleration and power the bat has)
- Technologies: a) top quality wood, b) "ABP" - Adjustable Balance Point: individual adjustment of the balance point = fine tuning of the ratio power / control, c) ERGO handle: Ergonomic Handle = no sharp edges for the hand
- ITTF approval = approved for competitions
- Player Type: "Attack" - EASY CHOICE SYSTEM> Speed: 90, Spin: 90, Control: 60
- 【Perfect Game Play】-- The ping pong table set includes 4 high quality ping-pong paddles, 8 table tennis balls(4 yellow+4white) and 1 retractable pingpong net. It's very convenient for family members or Ping Pong lovers to play the table tennis anytime anywhere.
- 【Premium Material】-- The table tennis paddle set uses 7-layer poplar baseboards, upgraded pace and ball control performance. 2mm high-elastic sports sponge and 0.4mm thickened double-sided premium rubber, powerful strike, quick speed of returning the ball, good directivity, provides superior control for attacking and defending.
- 【Anti-Collision Sideband & Non-Slip Handle】- Ping pong paddle set adopts wear-resistant sponge around the racket to protect the edge of baseboard from wear caused by collision between baseboard and table or irregular movements. Ergonomic design on the handle, increases friction between the hands and racket handle to avoid slipping.
- 【Retractable Table Tennis Net】-- Ping pong net uses frame wave design, convenient and labor-saving to stretch, the large jaw has a strong bite force, the net can be stably installed on a table below 5cm thickness, suitable for all kinds of table.
- 【Perfect Gift】-- Designed for every type of player, for young and old, this pingpong set is a great gift to meet the needs of beginners, amateurs and professional ping-pong player. Everyone will enjoy the fun of this set.
- The Palio Expert 2 is an exclusive collaboration between Palio and Expert Table Tennis
- The Palio CJ8000 rubbers remain unchanged, provide great spin and are ITTF approved
- The redesigned Expert Table Tennis blade gives players even better control and feeling
- This really is the perfect bat for beginners
- Speed = 6/10, Spin = 9/10, Control = 10/10
- High-qualityLevel 700 table tennis bat
- Donic 3* Overlay with 2.0mm sponge strength means lots of power
- Speed - 80, Spin - 80, Control - 60
- ABP - Adjustable Balance Point
- Ergonomic Handle - no sharpness for the hand
Buyer Guide to Choose Table Tennis Bats
To Be Assembled or Pre-Assembled
Usually, the rackets that are found online or in sporting goods stores are already assembled, to be preferred if the discipline is practised for recreational and recreational purposes. However, if from an economic point of view, these models are the best choice, it is not said that they are also from a qualitative point of view.
Professionals and true ping pong enthusiasts prefer rackets to assemble, personally choosing the handle, frame and rubber according to their playing technique.
So if the budget allows, it is always preferable to choose a product assembled at the moment. However, with a few small details on the structure and the quality of the materials, even an excellent pre-assembled racket will be able to guarantee excellent performance against a fairly low cost.
Ping pong rackets can be of different shapes and sizes, but must always have a rigid and flat frame. They are mostly made of wood with an internal structure reinforced with glass or carbon fibres, and with an external rubber coating of different colour on each side.
The choice of the coating, however, varies according to the type of game: the smooth surfaces allowing quick exchanges and are suitable for those who play a more offensive game; while those stippled are excellent for displacing the opponent with spin and effect shots.
Since they guarantee greater control, they are also the most suitable for beginners. Finally, for a correct technical setting, you must also pay attention to the handle, choosing an ergonomic handle that makes the grip comfortable, so as not to strain your hand and arm too much during the performance.
Measurements and Weight
To be able to achieve a perfect mediation between speed and force impressed on the ball, you must also evaluate the weight and measurements of the product. For inexperienced and occasional players, it is advisable to use a racket that weighs no more than 90 grams.
There are no limits, however, regarding the size, although most of the items available on the market have rather similar dimensions. This is because over time it has been established that the standard measures, i.e. 15 centimetres in width for the plate and 25 in total length, are the most suitable for performing most of the shots, both in the batting and in the exchange phase.
Ping pong rackets such as tennis rackets are distinguished by the type of game they allow to express. Those who play sports will immediately be able to see the difference between a racket for offensive and defensive play.
For this reason, according to your style, it is good to buy the right model, so that you can give your best in every game. The rackets for offensive play are distinguished by the quality grip that allows you to respond with power, giving the effect to the ball to try to overcome the opponent’s defence.
It is understood that this type of racket is suitable only for those who play ping pong seriously, also because usually, the price is higher than that of the basic models.
Rackets … for Bars
Not everyone plays table tennis at a competitive level, but the fun is still guaranteed by the same sport which can be exhilarating if played with friends or family. For this, you can avoid buying the best brand racket and opt for a cheaper one, so you can use it without worrying about ruining it.
The managers of a club or a game room may want to opt for these models, to make them available to the mass of customers of the weekend and not to worry about the little money spent.
There are also medium quality rackets for beginners, which can replace the ones supplied with a ping pong table purchased for professional use. These models are ideal for those who want to get into the sport or make a child passionate, using a decent racket instead of the usual pieces of plywood.
The Convenience of The Kit
You can play ping pong alone against the wall, but it’s not quite the same as having an opponent in front of you. For this reason, a family or group of friends who have just purchased a ping pong table could opt for the purchase of a kit comprising two rackets and balls.
In addition to domestic use, they can be brought to the sea or the swimming pool to take advantage of the available tables, also because the establishment does not necessarily provide the necessary equipment to play.
Usually, the materials of the rackets of the kits are not exactly high level, but by spending something more, you can find yourself in the hands of the more resistant and also water-resistant models, ideal in case you want to play a game after taking a shower or a nice bathroom. Hoping to have made some clarity, let’s now pass to the review of the products in the ranking.
Types of Rackets
The shape of the racquet and the double coating allows for quality play, with a system that aims to accommodate best the different shots taken. The tires are joined upside down with the sponge and the consequence, on a practical level, is that of a comfortable racket with which to make effect shots, capable of satisfying both the novice and the more experienced player.
According to those who have experienced it, the racket is well suited to a variable type of game, and the hollow handle increases this feeling of control even more. Nothing to say on the aesthetic front: the racket is well presented, with good hold and a surface suitable for different types of play.
Grip of Racket
The Joola brand offers here a racket with a slightly higher cost than the other types in the same category. Once challenged, it hardly gets out of hand, to follow the game and the attack and defence manoeuvres proposed in the game. Also on the resistance front, it is a robust instrument, with a balanced weight that can be held in hand without excessive strain on the wrist.
For those who have been playing for some time, we would like to recommend support. It is an option that is also suitable for beginners who plan to continue practising, having in any case already a medium-level racket available.
Expense and Quality Ratio
The realization of the racket, as well as the results in the field, have received positive opinions from many sides. The package also includes a nice key ring.
Considering these options, it seems to us that an adequate balance is created between the initial cost and the impact on the game, which does not make problems in the medium term and allows you to start immediately with the right support.
Therefore, a praise to the Joola brand that, with a good expense, has provided a comfortable racket to use and that gives more than satisfaction on the field, especially to those who prefer a more aggressive game.