Having a towel rack in your bathroom will prevent clutter from giving a bad impression of the room. Even if it is spotless, when the towels are left a little bit everywhere, the bathroom can have a scruffy look. We all have a habit of placing several towels on the sliding door of the shower or on the bathtub.
In most bathrooms, there are at least two towel racks. One is usually located near the sink, while the other is near the tub or shower. A third sometimes near the bidet. It is important to find the model that best suits each space, and that is capable of performing its function correctly.
Right below are the best towel racks that are presented in different types.
- 【Size】17.71x 8.66x 33.86 inches / length x width x height, with 3-bars holder. Perfect size, save more space for your...
- 【High quality】Made of strong steel, strong, will not rust, stable, without the trouble of shaking or moving, and provide a...
- 【Easy to assemble】Our towel rack comes with an assembly manual, which contains all the parts and tools needed for quick...
- 【Multi-function】Three-layer design, it can be used to store towels in the bathroom, and can also be used to dry delicate items...
- 【Worry-free after-sales service】We provide one-year warranty and free replacement parts. If you have any questions, please...
- STURDY & DURABLE- Made with rustproof materials and SUS304 stainless steel, this towel rack is corrosion-resistant, long-lasting...
- SPACE SAVER- Great solution for organizing towels in a small space. With four sturdy arms, you'll have extra storage for towels,...
- ROTATES 180°- Multiple swivel arms allows you to spread out the desired arms for easy drying, and swivel them back against the...
- STYLISH DESIGN- Stainless steel surface brings a stylish and clean look by allowing it to resist corrosion, scratch and rust....
- MORE THAN A TOWEL RACK- Holds up to 31lbs/14kg. Can be used in the bedroom, bathroom, cabinet and kitchen; brings practical...
- Towel Rack Constructed of High quality SUS304 stainless steel, rust-free easy to clean,sturdy and durable
- 3-Layers Matte Black finish,build to resist daily scratches,corrosions and tarnishing
- Beautiful Matte Black appearance and double bars design style,Elegant and high-grade collocation various decoration style, Add a...
- With 2 towel bars, more storage space and more practical. Ideal for Bathroom Toilet Bedroom Washroom Shower Room Kitchen Pool etc.
- Include installation accessories,30-days return guaranteed
- [6 Tier Storage]: An open design of 6 levels towel rack makes more convenient for you to reach a towel quickly and easily when...
- [Premium Material]: Metal wire towel storage holder is sturdy and durable, the rust resistant coating eliminates your worry about...
- [Easy Assembly]: Provided with the screws and instruction, it’s sincerely simple to assemble and mount to the wall.
- [Thoughtfully Dimension]: Measures 6.8’’ x 4.70’’ x 32’’Height. Perfect for small spaces, this compact towel rack...
- [Multifunctional]: This storage rack not only could be a towel rack, but also could be a wine holder, which is an excellent...
- Solid steel construction
- Pedestal towel rack
- Quick and easy installation
- Rust resistant
- Corrosion and tarnish-resistant color finishes offer durability and years of beauty
- TOWEL HOLDER RACKS (SET OF 2, BLACK) — Provides wall-mounted storage for your linens in one convenient place
- MULTI-PURPOSE — Use for rolled or folded towels, hand towels, and washcloths — Versatile for kitchen bottles and tea towels or...
- WALL-MOUNTED SPACE-SAVER — Maximizes space while taking up zero square feet —Suitable for bathroom, spa, sauna, salon,...
- 2 HANG OPTIONS — Hang both vertically together or separately — Minimal assembly required — Mounts securely to wall with...
- DURABLE MODERN DESIGN — Vertical display with 6 curved modular slots — Fits most decor styles whether classic, industrial,...
- CURVED BAR DESIGN: The HEATGENE towel warmer’s curved design is convenient for hanging towels and uses 8 bars to evenly...
- FAST HEATING & OVERHEAT PROTECTION: Multi-layer stainless steel composite structure, rapid heating, rated power 115W(2 amp), only...
- SPACE-SAVING & WALL-MOUNTED: The towel warmer is a perfect towel heating solution for homes. This is a wall-mounted and Plug-in...
- EASY INSTALLATION AND CLEAN: The towel warmer is easy to clean and made of durable 304 stainless steel with either brushed or...
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: 2-year warranty is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
- Black metal towel drying stand with 6 rungs for storage
- 12-inch rungs can accommodate large swimsuits, beach towels, and bathing trunks
- Wide weighted base keeps the storage rack sturdy and standing upright
- Minimalist black metal design complements a wide range of settings
- Approximate Dimensions: 59.0 H x 26.5 W x 13.0 D (in inches)
What to Look for Before Buying Towel Racks?
What Is a Towel Rack?
A towel holder is used to hang towels. Starting from this simple definition, we can say that it is an article that presents various designs. It is also possible that it is an integral part of a piece of furniture. It can be as simple as a hook, or it can have various auxiliary elements, without forgetting those models that incorporate a radiator.
What Materials Can the Towel Rails Be Made Of?
On the market, you will find towel racks made of different materials. Analyze their characteristics so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. We recommend evaluating the rest of the bathroom furnishings.
It is not necessary that everything is made of the same material, but the environment must be harmonious and must present accessories that match each other. These are the most typical materials:
- Wood. It is very nice to look at, but it is not so resistant to humidity, except for some models that are manufactured in areas with a tropical climate.
- Aluminum. It is quite resistant over time. It is a light material and with which very nice models are made.
- Stainless steel. It offers great results. It lasts long enough and avoids the dreaded corrosion.
- Plastic. It is the cheapest material, but also the least durable. White towel racks tend to turn yellow.
Kind of Design Can Towel Racks Have?
The design of a towel rack is very important. You must be sure that it is suitable for the decoration of the bathroom and the rest of the space that surrounds it. It is not extremely necessary, but in many cases, it is better to standardize all the towel racks that you place in the room.
Do you think that mixing many different styles in a rather small space can convey a sense of disorder?
- Single hook towel rack. It is a simple hook that can be placed in various parts of the bathroom. On it, it is possible to hang only one towel and can have multiple types of installation on the wall.
- Towel rack with multiple hooks. It usually consists of a stand that has various hooks. There are models that are fixed to the bathroom door and are used to hang towels and bathrobes. They can also be fixed to the wall and perform the same function. It is important not to overload this model if you want to give order to the environment.
- Towel rack with bar. It is a bar that is installed on the wall or on a piece of furniture. Depending on its size, you will be able to place more than one towel, but only if well folded. They can be fixed to the two ends of the bathroom, or only on one side. In addition, they can be placed parallel to the wall or bathroom cabinet.
- Towel rack with a swivel bar. It is support fixed to the wall with one or more bars. It is placed parallel to the wall, and the bars are rotatable from one side to the other. It is easier to take towels.
- Ring towel holder. It has a ring that can have a more or less oval shape and can be both open and closed. Only a folded towel is placed inside. They have support to fix them to the wall or to a piece of furniture. They are very practical and take up little space.
- Towel rack with shelf. It is a towel holder with a shelf and one or more bars. It is a convenient option and is usually placed near the bath or shower. On it, you can set the towels of all family members. In addition, it has extra shelf space and sometimes also has hooks.
- Freestanding towel rack. In addition to being a type of towel rack, it can also be classified as a design object. There are various models, for example, with more or fewer bars or shelves, and some even have the possibility of supporting a bathrobe.
- Ladder towel rack. It is similar to the freestanding towel rack but leans against the wall as if it were a ladder. Usually, it has various bars for placing towels.
Many Types of Towel Racks with Radiators Can You Buy?
As you have already read in this guide, a towel rail with radiator can be a good idea for your bathroom. Although you can find models with an attractive design, in this case, it is above all a practical element. You need to understand if this is the type of towel rack you are looking for. To do this, you need to know what the two options are:
- Water. You will need a boiler and a central system for radiators. This towel rack will be an extra radiator in the home and will function as such. It must, therefore, be connected to the radiator circuit of the house. It’s a great option if you’re completely renovating your bathroom. If not, you will need to do some work to be able to create this plumbing.
- Electric. With this type of towel holder, you only need a power outlet; it will not be necessary to renovate your bathroom. There are some who stand and others who can instead be fixed to the wall.
Where Can Towel Racks with Radiators Be Placed?
They can be placed in any room, and the important thing is that they are located below a window or on an external wall of the apartment. However, other factors should also be considered in the bathroom.
We can divide this area into three different spaces: the tub area, the space around the tub, and the remaining space. Starting from this point, try to understand where you need to place it:
The electric ones can only be placed outside the first two areas. They cannot be inside the area of the tank or in the space that surrounds it since water and electricity must always be separated as much as possible.
The water ones could be placed in all three areas, but we recommend not to do it in the first one. In this way, you will avoid spoiling them with water, and it will be more convenient not to have it in the middle while taking a shower.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of A Towel Rack?
At this point, you already know what the most exciting aspects of this product are. You have also discovered specific characteristics that are certainly essential to you. It may be that you have already discarded certain models, but we advise you to evaluate other purchase criteria.
Before doing so, we show you in this table what are the main advantages and disadvantages of a towel holder.
- They help maintain order in the bathroom
- They allow improving the aesthetics of the bathroom
- There are models for all types of bathroom
- Some are not suitable for small bathrooms
- There are models that do not favor order as much as others
To install a towel holder with a drill, you will have to drill the wall and use the necessary elements to keep it fixed. You have to know exactly where you want to place it, so you don’t have to change places and leave holes in view.
Don’t forget that replacing a tile is not a walk at all. Also, it will be challenging to find the same if you don’t have more of that set. The towel rails fixed with adhesives resistless weight than the previous ones, but in any case, they can be changed without the wall being damaged.
This is a good idea if you like to change the furniture frequently. Finally, there are those that are installed by suckers. They certainly support little weight and keep detaching, but its installation is quick and straightforward.
Although it may seem obvious, you need to consider the type of towels you want to put on it. For sink towels, we recommend a towel rack that can be easily accessed, and that is not too close to the toilet.
If space is limited, a towel holder under the sink can be ideal, as well as a towel holder with a parallel bar to the cabinet or a ring. In the bath or shower area, the towels are more abundant and, if the bathroom is shared with other people, surely there will be several.
We advise you to opt for a towel holder with at least two bars and hooks for hanging various things. If you don’t have a lot of space, the hook ones are a good option, always if they don’t clash with the rest of the environment, or in other words, that doesn’t bother you to see them.
If your bathroom is spacious, try to find fairly large towel racks. Self-standing or ladder ones can be a good option. If the bathroom is small, limit all decorative elements as much as possible, as well as the number of towels. Opt for a hook or open-loop ones. Make sure that when placing the towel, it is not too close to the toilet or bidet..