The micro USB cable has become an inseparable companion of our days because this connection standard is that adopted by the vast majority of tablets, smartphones and mobile devices on the market.
For this reason, it is quite natural that you need a micro USB adapter to connect your mobile phone to the computer or to recharge it. Just the topic of this buying guide, in which we point out peculiarities and products to consider if you need a device of this type.
Our guide consists of two parts: in the first, we take into consideration the main characteristics of the micro USB adapters.
In the ranking below, however, you can find the review of what are the best models for us currently on the market. Find out what they are, we will help you choose the one that best suits your needs. Here we will be listing the top 14 best micro USB adapters.
- 【Part of the functional limitations】：Does not support OTG connections such as memory sticks, external hard drives, keyboard or mouse,Does not support video signal output, USB-C Headphone is not supported. (The adapter Only for charging or data transfer)
- 【Friendly Design 】Allows you charge and sync Micro USB mobile devices using a USB Type C cable, which helps reduce the number of cables that you need to carry around with you(Note: compatible with micro USB devices, not compatible with Type c devices).
- 【Fast Charge Sync】Supports up to 2.4A of power and provides a maximum data transfer rate of 480Mbps.
- 【Easy to Use】- Simply plug and work, no installation needed.Quick charge and data sync for Micro USB device by connecting with the Standard Type-C Cable
- 【Durable aluminum Body】: Premium Micro USB connector passes 6000+ Push/Pull Test,innovative engineering ensures durability and a long life span.
- Connect your USB On-the-Go capable tablet computer or Smartphone to USB 2.0 devices (thumb drives / USB mouse / keyboard... etc.)
- Unique OTG allows your device to act as a host for other USB devices like keyboards, mouse, digital camera, USB flash drive, external storage,micro SD card reader and other USB devices. work more efficiently
- Very convinent to use this adapter to transfer data or download pictures form your U disk to your smart phone or tablet pc.
- Comaptible with most adroid smart phones or tablets which supports OTG function.
- Connect a thumb drive to your tablet or cell phone or eReader for removable data storage
- There are Six functions are grouped together on the type C adapter:It can be used as USB C to USB C , USB C to Micro USB , 1OS Cable Female to USB Type C Male,USB A to USB C cable and USB A to Micro USB cable.It is interchangeable with devices with different cables and different interfaces.
- High Speed Built-In Chipset: C-to-micro Adapter kit 56k ohm power pull-up resistor can Improves the current stability for safer and more reliable quality,upport rapid charging,save your precious time
- Fast Charging and Sync:USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter enables up to 5Gbps superspeed data transfer, 10x faster than USB 2.0. Transfer files, HD movies and songs to your USB-C devices in seconds.
- Use freely :Directly use computer accessories such as flash disk, keyboard, or mouse on your android devices, Type C devices,USB-C phone or tablet through these USB-C adapters. Phone and tablet have to come with OTG function.
- Extended for You: 6 Pack aluminum USB-C to Micro USB Adaptors kit,just simply plug and play.
- Country of Origin: CHINA
- Package Weight: 0.02 kilograms
- Compatible devices: google nexus 5x
- Allows Micro USB to USB-C Data Transfer
- 1.Multifunctional: F1 Micro USB Host OTG cable is designed for Smart TV and it can be used to charge battery and transfer data.Note : you need set up OTG support if it don't work with your Device first time
- 2.Particularity: This OTG cable has 2 ports and 1 plug, Female Micro Port, Female USB Port and Male Micro Plug.
- 3.Compact and portable: the length for each cable is 7.88in, whose length and size allows you to place it any where at the most convenience.
- 4.High quality environment-friendly ABS material and 0.3mm bronze cable; the adoption of nickel coating allows the plug and ports to be resistant to rust even after very long term use.
- 5.Durable and long life: more than 1500 times of plug and unplug (test in the lab).
- The most practical&necessary on the go micro usb cable: Enabled android or windows micro usb phones or tablets work as PC host by connect female usb connector devices such as keyboard, game controller(PS3, PS4 etc.), usb headphones,flash drives, SD/TF card reader, wireless mice and more. Note: Please make sure your cell phone/tablet can support OTG function before your purchase.
- Portable and Versatile: Only 4 inch portable Ugreen OTG cable provides a convenient and simple smart phones or tablets host replacement of PC to view picture,listen to music,data transform from flash drivers,edit files with keyboard or mice
- Compatible with DJI Spark/ Mavic Remote Controller, most OTG Micro USB connector phones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/Note 4/Note 5/Note 3/Note 2 /Avant, Samsung Tab S2/Tab A 2018 and before/Galaxy Tab E Lite, Google Nexus 6, ASUS Zen 8/VIvotab Note 8, HTC One M9, Dell, Motorala, Sony, Nokia, Yoga/ThinkPad, Acer tab and more.
- Plug and Play, Easy to Use: A must have for transferring pics, music, video files when you can't transfer data via the cloud or a WiFi connection. It also can unlock your phone and get access to your phone throgh your mice when your phone screen is broken.
- Charging Phone for Emergency: The phone on the OTG end is able to output the power to another phone on the other side through additional USB charging cable. NOTE: Do not support OTG and charging simultaneously.
- ★Converts the USB male port to the micro USB female port
- ★Compatible with mobile phones,PC ,tablet and other device suppot micro USB or USB port
- ★Fully shielded to help reduce EMI and other interference sources
- ★Easy to connect, plug and play
- ★Package includes: USB 2.0 A Male to Micro USB Female connector
- [Mini Version Design] :JXMOX Micro USB（Female）to USB C（Male）adapter, High quality Aluminum Body, A minimalist solution for using Micro USB cables with USB-C phones, tablets and laptops. Super quality Cable adapter for USB C Device.
- [Fast Charger & Sync] :By USB 2.0 protocol, charges your USB-C devices and enjoys fast data transfer at a rate of up to 480 Mbps. Built with 56KΩ pull-up resistor for safer and more reliable quality
- [Quick and Simple]: Hi-speed quick charge and sync for Type-C device by connecting with the Standard Micro USB Cable.
- [Increase Compatibility ] : Compatible with all usb c devices such as Samsung Galaxy S10 S9 S8 Plus,Galaxy Note 9 8,Google Pixel 3 2 XL,LG V40 V35 V30 V20 G7 G6 G5,Nexus 6P 5X,Moto Z2 Z3,OnePlus 6 5 3T 2,HTC U12 U11,New Macbook and more.
- [What You Get] : We provide 4 × JXMOX Micro USB (Female) to USB C (Male) adapter , During the use of our products, if you have any questions or dissatisfaction, please contact our customer support team, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
- 【Hook a Mouse or Keyboard to a Cellphone】Enabled android or windows micro usb phones or tablets work as PC host by connecting a flash driver or camera for watching movies, viewing pictures, listening to music and transferring files. Premium USB OTG adapter with Gold-Plated Connector, high-grade aluminium alloy case and cotton braided jacket for extra durability. Light weight and 2 tone stylish braiding make the cable nifty and portable.
- 【Universal Compatible】Versatile USB OTG is for watching movies, viewing pictures, listening to music and transferring files by connecting a flash driver or camera; expanding storage from a thumb drive, TF card or external hard drive; editing files and documents with keyboard and mouse; playing games by connecting a game controller such as PS4; connecting an android device as a flight display for DJ I Mavic and spark drones; emergency charge from a phone/tablet to another phone/tablet.
- 【Devices need support OTG Function】Short On The Go micro USB cable enables Android or Windows micro USB phones and tablets to work as a host for connection with USB peripherals such as DJI Spark, Mavic RC, keyboards, mice, flash drives, external hard drives, USB card readers, game controllers, Bluetooth earphone, phone, tablet and more. **Please make sure that your phone/tablet supports OTG**
- 【Plug and Plug】Easy to use. Powered by micro USB port, No external power supply required.
- 【What You Get】1 x CableCreation Micro USB OTG Adapter. CableCreation provides item with 24 months warranty and lifetime technical support.
- ★【Versatility & Compatibility】: 4-Pack USB Type C Adapter, Connects Micro USB accessories to USB-C devices. USB 2.0 enables a transfer speed of 480Mbps.
- ★【Safe & Reliable】: 56kΩ, pull-up resistor contained. Safely supports charging up to 2.4A.
- ★【Sleek Design】: Compact, lightweight and aesthetically pleasing design. Take it with you anywhere you go.
- ★【Portable Anti-lost Keychain, User-Friendly】: No installation required. Just plug and play. New improved portable Anti-lost keychain for easy carry with your keys, bags, purses.
- ★【What You Get】: 4-Pack BrexLink Micro USB to USB C Adapterwith 24/7 professional customer support.
- 👍 Compatible with Streaming Stick, Media Player, PlayStation Classic, Raspberry Pi Zero, Sega Genesis, S/NES Classic Mini N64 Nintendo Game Consoles and More.
- 👍 Connecting USB flash drive to your game consoles to expand memory after a few steps, please Google how.
- 👍 Connecting 2.4G wireless keyboard, Air Mouse, USB flash drive, USB Ethernet Adapter,USB Hub etc to Streaming TV Stick, Media Player, Plug and Play.
- 👍 NOTE: It can NOT charge any smart phone or tablet.
- 👍 Lifetime money back guarantee and 24/7 customer service, add to cart & get AuviPal 2-in-1 Micro USB to USB Cable Now! NOTE: Please make sure that your devices support OTG function before you place an order!
- Use this adapter to connect an iPhone or iPod with Lightning connector to a micro USB cable to sync and charge, or to a micro USB charger to charge.
- Ultracompact, durable design
- Sync and charge
- 4-pack of Micro USB (Female) to USB-C (Male) adapters for charging and powering USB Type-B devices
- Sync data, music, videos, and more; plug and play design
- Makes any USB-C device compatible with Micro USB connections
- Compatible with Samsung, LG, Moto, Switch, Pixel, and more
- Durable aluminum housing
Things to Consider Before Buying Best Best Micro Usb Adapters
Micro USB adapters, compared to mini, are more robust and thin and can withstand more insertions and removals. The first thing to do to buy the right product is to check that it is compatible with the devices you intend to connect. Once this is done, keep in mind that there are several types of adapters available. Which one do you need exactly?
Some are very versatile – but they are slightly higher in the price – because at the same time they are SD and micro SD card readers.
These two in one model allow you to transfer data from your PC directly to the card without further steps, without using other devices and without installing drivers or anything else.
You may also be interested in adapters with SlimPort technology that allow you to connect two compatible devices such as smartphones on one side and HD TV, projector or Hi-Fi system on the other.
The advantage of these models is to allow the passage of the audio or video signal with higher quality than wireless streaming, to be able to play or enjoy a movie without interruptions.
Another type of adapters that you could consider is the one that allows you to connect, for example, your smartphone to headphones to better listen to the interlocutor or to a speaker to play your favourite music at higher volumes and with greater power.
On the Go
The best brand of micro USB adapters could be for you, the one that makes so-called OTG devices, On the Go. This specification, unlike traditional USB technology, allows you to connect two devices, for example, smartphones or tablets, with different peripherals such as keyboards, mice, external hard drives.
In this way, the smartphone or tablet can read the contents of the connected device without having to download drivers or anything else, as if they were real PCs.
Of course, it will not only be possible to read but also to copy, paste or delete any file. These adapters are the ideal solution to connect digital cameras or game controllers to your device and to exchange data quickly wherever you are.
Cable and Connectors
Compare prices, type and characteristics of the adapter but also pay attention to the cable, in particular, the size because, in some cases, it may prove too small for your needs and not allow you to connect the two devices with the necessary comfort.
Furthermore, it should be resistant and flexible at the right point to ensure numerous insertions and removals without being damaged.
The quality of the connectors is also essential: those with a gold coating guarantee higher resistance and ease of connection and disconnection.
The mobile device market has long been oriented towards the micro USB connection system, becoming the connection standard. Only a minimal part of devices, today, uses the new USB type C, and it will still be several years before it manages to establish itself by completely replacing the micro slot.
Understand Its Use
Before buying an adapter, however, it is good to understand how you will use it since there are numerous variations, all with different purposes.
If you intend to connect your smartphone to the computer, a standard cable with micro USB and USB outputs will suffice, if instead you have to join an SD or micro SD card to the network, and you do not have a particular slot, you may need a multifunctional adapter able to make up for this lack thanks to its USB output.
Some adapters, on the other hand, even allow you to connect your mobile devices to the TV, via an HDMI output, thus displaying on a large screen everything you play, for example, on smartphones.
The possibilities are manifold. Therefore, we will analyze the functioning of these products to help you make the best use of them.
Micro Usb to Usb
So let’s start with the simple micro USB to USB adapter. This connection to the computer has a dual function: transferring data or charging the mobile device. You will not be able to perform both operations at the same time. Therefore, you will have to choose according to your needs.
If you need to transfer data to your computer, then make sure that your smartphone or tablet is sufficiently charged to avoid switching off during the procedure. Then insert the micro USB cable into the appropriate slot and, the other end with USB output, into a free slot on the computer.
If you connect for the first time, your computer may find the necessary drivers from the internet. Then wait for the automatic installation. On your mobile device you will have a second option, so choose the one you need.
For data transfer, access the drive identified by the smartphone model and identify the folder you intend to copy. For example, for photographs, you will have to look for the folder usually called “DCIM”. After finishing the procedure, right-click on the drive and select “eject”. Now you can safely remove the connection cable.
Sd and Micro Sd Cards
As for the SD and micro SD card adapters, insert them into the adapter slot and connect it via USB to the computer. Again an automatic driver installation may be required.
To transfer files to or from the card, you can follow the same procedure just described and, in the end, remove the drive after selecting the “eject” item.
Micro Usb to Hdmi
The last adapter, to connect smartphones and tablets to the TV, requires the use of an HDMI cable. If you don’t have one, you will need to buy it. Then insert the HDMI cable into the appropriate compartment behind the TV and, at the other end, connect the adapter.
Insert the micro USB connector into your device and select the HDMI video output on the TV remote control. You will thus be able to view all the operations performed on your smartphone.