Indispensable not only in the office but also at home, the printer is a product that helps you to have your documents on paper. If you want black and white copies, a laser or LED model will be ideal, while for color ones, the inkjet will be preferred. Sound quality is guaranteed by a resolution of at least 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, especially when it comes to photographs.
To save time, better a printer that does not need cables, but interacts directly with smartphones and tablets using Wi-Fi.
Those with special needs will prefer multifunctional ones, which also allow you to scan documents and send faxes. Please take a look at our guide to know how to make the most sensible choice. Here we will be listing the top 12 best canon printers.
- The PIXMA TR8620 fits into almost any space with its SLEEK COMPACT SIZE
- Large 4.3” LCD TOUCHSCREEN for an easy user interface experience
- EASY SETUP for smartphone and computer so you can get to work
- With a built in FAX and a 20 SHEET ADF the PIXMA TR8620 is ready to work
- Built in AUTO DUPLEX PRINTING for convinience & paper savings
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet.In The Box : PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Inkjet...
- Quick and easy wireless setup
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and space-saving design
- Print on both sides of the page with auto 2-sided print
- With a 1.44” OLED DISPLAY & LED STATUS BAR easily see and navigate your printer.
- The PIXMA TS64320 has a COMPACT & STYLISH DESIGN that fits your space.
- Great print quality from 2 CARTRIDGE FINE HYBRID INK SYSTEM.
- Enjoy an ink savings of 1,175 and experience high yields of up to 6,000 black / 7,700 printed pages with a single set of color...
- Print both documents and photos on a variety of paper types using a hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp black text and...
- Connect and print wirelessly2 from your computer or your favorite mobile device using the Canon PRINT app4, or print without any...
- FOR NUMBERS LISTED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SEE “SPECIFICATION SHEET” IN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SECTION BELOW
- With a 1.44” OLED DISPLAY & LED STATUS BAR easily see and navigate your printer.
- The PIXMA TR7020 has a COMPACT & STYLISH DESIGN that fits your space.
- Great document and photo print quality from 2 CARTRIDGE FINE HYBRID INK SYSTEM.
- EASY SETUP for smartphone and computer and a hassle-free printing experience
- Print up to 40 ppm..In The Box : MF455dw Product, Canon Genuine Toner 057 Standard (3,100 Yield, ISO / IEC Standard), Power Cord,...
- Print up to 8.5" x 14".
- 900-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Three-year limited warranty standard.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer gives you an exceptional value with an ink savings of 1,175 dollars from the full set...
- Tired of replacing ink cartridges. With Canon MegaTank Ink Bottles get over 30 times the amount of ink compared to equivalent...
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One can not only print a lot, it can also do it all; Print, copy, scan, and connect to your...
- With an impressive high page yield, print up to 6,000 Black text pages or 7,700 Color pages per each full ink bottle set.(2)The...
- For numbers listed in product description see “specification sheet” in technical specification section below
- Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer, or mobile device from around the house.
- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) Inks
- The Canon PRINT app has great features so you can scan, copy and print right from your favorite mobile devices
- With a 20, 000 page Duty Cycle, the MAXIFY MB2120 is built to last for all your home business needs.
- All MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based Service & Support
- With AirPrint, it’s easy to print directly from your iPhone, iPad and Mac. 2.15 / 10 ipm Print SpeedEnergy Star, EPEAT Silver1...
- Scan and print using SMARTPHONE COPY and the CANON PRINT APP. 3
- With a 350 SHEET plain paper capacity the PIXMA TS702 is ready to take on large print jobs.
- Save up to 50% of your paper usage with AUTO 2-SIDED (DUPLEX) PRINTING.
- The HYBRID INK SYSTEM combines dye ink for rich colors and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT Not only are the MAXIFY GX Series printers packed with features, they’re also designed small to fit your...
- WIRELESS CONNECT Easy Wi-Fi setup in minutes. Connect to Wi-Fi without the need for a computer.
- EASY TO FILL Ink bottles have a “keyed nozzle” design to only fit and fill the correct color ink tank.
- EASY SETUP Get running in just a few minutes thanks to a streamlines and easy setup process out of the box.
- TWO 250-SHEET BOTTOM CASSETTES (GX7021 ONLY) The MAXIFY has two separate 250-Sheet bottom cassettes so you can hold up to...
- With wireless connect and the Canon Print app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from...
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, auto power On/Off, a built in ADF, and Wi-Fi it's easy to see why Pixma...
- Connectivity technology: USB. Printer technology: Inkjet. Mobile Operating Systems- iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS...
- Save 10 percentage on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart...
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Ask Alexa to print your shopping list, to-do list, crosswords, coloring pages, and more; To set up, say...
- MEGATANK HIGH PAGE YIELD: Print up to 3,800 4” x 6” color photos on a full set of ink!
- LOW COST PER PRINT with approx. ink cost of 2.5 cents per 4” x 6” color photo.2
- 6-COLOR DYE-BASED INK SYSTEM including Red and Gray inks for a wider color gamut.
- Fits into almost any space with a clean COMPACT DESIGN.
- Enjoy long lasting photos thanks to CHROMALIFE 100.3
Best Canon Printers Buyer Guide
When it comes to printers, the first big decision you need to make is closely related to the type of file you are going to transfer to paper. This is because there are different types of devices of this type, some more suitable for printing in black and white, others in color.
On this page, you will find a guide in which we will give you the indications of the aspects to be taken into account when choosing a printer, as well as the reviews of the models which, comparing the sales prices, offer the best ratio between cost and quality.
Matter of Colors
The first aspect to take into account is, as mentioned, if you need the printer to transfer only black and white texts and, therefore documents or images and, therefore in color to paper.
All the best brands of devices of this type offer devices with laser or LED technology, best for black and white prints, or inkjet designed to meet the various needs but, in particular those of those who have to deal with photographs.
In this second case, our advice is to opt for a model equipped with three cartridges with as many primary colors (yellow, cyan, and magenta), whose combination allows you to obtain all the other colors.
If you have higher needs, you can go to more advanced and expensive models that have a higher number of cartridges and that guarantee even more defined and accurate photographic prints but which, on the other hand, have a higher price both to buy them and to replace the cartridges run out.
Always if your needs are mainly photographic, our advice is to evaluate the purchase of a device with a resolution of at least 1200 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch) but know that the most advanced (and expensive) models on the market they can reach 4200 x 1200 dpi.
The easier it is, the more points you will make
The communication between the printer and the device from which to send the print order is a vital discriminant, because a simple and intuitive product will be more rewarding to use.
Typically printers are equipped with a cable to connect to a PC, both through a dedicated port (which is now falling into disuse) and via USB port, also useful for drawing on files stored on a stick. However, the technological evolution has made the use of this cable extra thanks to the possibility of exploiting various types of wireless connectivity.
In our ranking, we place, in order of diffusion, the devices equipped with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, infrared, or NFC, which communicate in a simple way and without the hassle of cables with a whole series of devices such as smartphones and tablets, increasingly used for taking pictures.
Speed and Functions
The operating speed of a printer is assessed both as regards the waiting required from the moment of sending the print to when the sheet is available, and for the ability to produce a certain quantity of pages in a certain period.
The models of the best brands can reset both time frames but in particular, those between the ok to the press and the actual start of the process.
As for the number of sheets that the device can print in a minute, this is a significant value only if you need to produce large quantities of documents throughout the day.
The best-selling models are multifunctional ones that allow you to print but also to photocopy, scan documents and, in some cases, even to send faxes and transform the desk at home or office into an efficient workplace.
Paper and Formats
The weight of the paper supported by the printer and the size of the sheets is a characteristic to be taken into consideration, but which does not determine the quality or not of the different models.
All the printers subject to our comparison have a maximum size of 21 x 27 cm, equal to the size of an A4 sheet. In many cases, it is possible to print also in smaller formats, such as A5 or A6, but not in larger formats, such as A3.
Scanner and Fax
The presence of the scanner, fax, and copier – therefore, the fact that the printer model is multifunctional – is an almost visible element in the new printer models. As we have seen, even the cheapest devices are equipped with scanners and fax machines most of the time.
Cartridge and Toner
The presence of cartridges or toner included their availability on the market, and the possibility of using compatible cartridges and toner are characteristics to be taken into consideration when choosing the best printer for your needs, mainly if you use it frequently.
If you choose a model that only supports original cartridges or toner, you may find yourself spending a lot of money over time.