Have you just finished configuring your personal computer, and you only need to choose a monitor? Your old model has just exhaled its last breath, and you want to replace it with something more modern and performing?
In short, if for any reason you need a monitor for your computer you are on the right page because here I will show you the best monitors available on the market and I will explain how to find the one that best suits your needs. The choice is straightforward, you need to know a few things.
But ban the talk and let’s take care of choosing your new monitor. Below I will give you some tips on how to decide without even having the slightest doubt!
Here we will be listing the top 11 best touch screen monitors.
- 21.5” Full HD with 10-point multi-touch capacity, suitable for any application that involves virtual keyboard or multi-touch
- Stunningly wide 178° viewing angles and vivid, colorful displays with IPS panel
- Frameless design makes it perfect for almost-seamless multi-display setups
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI and VGA
- Featuring Projected Capacitive touch technology which registers up to 10 simultaneous touch points, the monitor is extremely fast and accurate for the office worker when scanning through emails
- The Planar Helium Stand can be easily tilted from 15° to 70° - quickly moving the user from passive viewing to full touch screen interaction. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 - HID Compliant and no drivers needed for basic touchscreen operation
- For more integration flexibility, the Planar PCT2235 multi-touch monitor boasts multiple video inputs – DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA - and integrated speakers
- The Planar PCT2235 includes Planar's leading Customer First 3-Year Warranty, including a free 2-day advance replacement. Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- OS Compatibility- Windows 7, 8, 10 - HID Compliant - no drivers needed for basic touchscreen operation. Power requirements 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- This intuitive and fun LCD with 10-point touch screen lets you take advantage of touch features and navigate web pages, flick through photos, paint and play games - all with your finger tips!
- This large 27" edge-to-edge widescreen display (1920 x 1080 resolution) brings the best viewing experience of Full High-Definition content
- With VGA, DVI & HDMI (MHL) inputs so you can easily power and extend the enjoyment from your smartphone or tablet on Full HD display. Connect a mobile device like a smartphone or media player to this monitor and play content from the mobile device without having to do any setup procedures.
- Brightness:300 nit
- 24-Inch Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) 16:9 LED Touch Computer Monitor with HDMI 1.4, USB 2.0, DVI-D, and VGA Inputs
- With a robust, Full HD 1080p two-point touchscreen, versatile connections, and ultra-wide viewing angle, the TD2421 is ideal for use in public kiosks, POS displays, and other retail and commercial applications
- Modern design with muted black finish, adjustable forward/back tilt, and 6H scratch resistant surface
- 50M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; Two Built-In Speaker; 178/178 Degree Viewing Angles; Physical Dimensions: 22.5” x 15.4” x 9.5”
- 3-year Limited Warranty; Energy Star Certified; Package Content: TD2421 Monitor, Power Cable, VGA Cable, DVI Cable, USB 2.0 Upstream Cable, Audio Cable, and Quick Start Guide ViewSonic Wizard CD
- 🔥【EXCELLENT PICTURE PERFORMANCE】: Equip with IPS screen with HD 1024*600 high resolution, supports up to 1920*1080 and 640*480.ensure the touch monitor more precise color restoration exquisite picture quality and more rich color.4:3 / 16:9 display format conversion in the image and an expansive 178° viewing angles is ideal for work and for reviewing on-screen with multiple people in the room.
- 🔥【SENSITIVITY TOUCH & ROTATABLE SCREEN】:Excellent sensitivity capacitive technology and multi-touch capability allows you to swipe, scroll, select, zoom in, zoom out, and move a cursor about in just 3-5 ms.With an auto-rotate function, you can place it your way (portrait or landscape) to get things done easily.Ideal touchscreen monitor for DIY projects! Build-in high-quality Loudspeakers, the speakers are loud enough to watch movies and casual gaming without headphones.
- 🔥【PLUG & PLAY, WIDELY COMPATIBILITY】: This drive free USB monitor designed HDMI for signal and data transmission, powered via USB.No program or software support required. You can use it with your Raspberry Pi 4/3/2/1/3B+/BB,Banana Pi. Windows 7/8/10 PC, Mac, Microsoft, TV. Video game console like Nintendo Switch/XBOX/PS4. Other devices or systems like Retro Pi, NOOBS, Debian, Ubuntu and Kodi are all supported.
- 🔥【PROFESSIONAL PI DISPLAY】: Raspberry Pi hobbyist could not miss this fully-featured monitor! Easily mount your R Pi to the exposed backside, Raspberry adaptor board is built in! And with 4 holes on the corner, easy to mount it to your DIY IoT projects that you’re working on. Save your space, keep your desktop neat. Only 0.52lb lightweight and 0.6inch depth touchscreen make it a good choice external monitor for Travel.
- 🔥【NO WORRY】: Professional tech support to ensure no-worry lifetime service. Any query or problem, please contact us. Note:When the Raspberry Pie display is connected to the computer, it can be rotated manually for a vertical touch mode. There is no way to adapt temporarily when a Raspberry Pi monitor is connected to a Raspberry Pi board Vertical touch mode. (Raspberry Pi Board not included)
- 22-Inch Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) 16:9 LED Touch Screen Monitor with HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.0, and VGA Inputs
- With a robust, scratch resistant 10-point multi-touch Full HD 1080p touchscreen, versatile connections, and frameless-design, the TD2230 is ideal for use in retail, education, or enterprise
- Freestanding slim bezel tablet design with muted black finish, stable adjustable stand, and 7H scratch resistant surface
- 50M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; Two Built-In Speaker; 178/178 Degree Viewing Angles; Physical Dimensions: 19.3” x 11.8” x 5.1”
- 3-year Limited Warranty; Energy Star Certified; Package Content: TD2230 Monitor, Power Cable, Power Adapter, HDMI Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, Audio Cable, Quick Start Guide, and ViewSonic Wizard CD
- [Stunning 4K Ultra HD Portable Display]: Uperfect Portable Monitor adopts a 3840 x 2160 IPS A-grade screen. This perfect Gaming Monitor delivers you a vivid image, clear motion and detail with build-in FreeSync and HDR feature, 300cd/㎡, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 99% sRGB color gamut, 16.7M colors, 178° viewing angle, 60Hz refresh rate, fast response speed. Low Blue Eye Care tech minimizes blue light to reduce eye strain.
- [10-point Capacitive Touchscreen Monitor]: Adopted G+FF technology, support much more precise and sensitive touch, no extra driver needed, just connect the USB cable to your device to achieve the touch function. NOTE: All gaming device and mobile phone without full featured type C function can not get touch function.
- [First Monitor with Gravity Sensor Automatic Rotation]: When connected to the mobile phone or laptop, the monitor will sense product direction, and automatically switched display into horizontally or vertically according to the product's position, which improves the work efficiency and entertainment more humanely. Note: The monitor will take around 3s to sense product direction, and it can only rotate 90 degrees at a time. If it does not rotate correctly, please reset the rotation on the menu.
- [Slimmest Bracket Integrated Second Screen]: The Uperfect 4K Touchscreen Portable Monitor is notable for its super slim 5mm profile and makes the perfect travel companion. Adjustable Bracket Integrated makes it becomes to be one of the most lightweight and compact on-the-go external monitors available today, satisfy your daily screen needs on the job in every situation. A slim and compact extension monitor that serves as your business and personal travel companion.
- [Dual USB C Monitor]: USB-C powered monitor has 2 USB-C and Mini HD input ports, it is compatible with multiple devices: laptops, computers, phones(must have full-featured USB-C port), Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Switch, Raspberry Pi, etc. NOTE: Must connect to power supply with our PD power adapter first, then connect to your compatible device via type C or micro HD port, otherwise, it will enter standby mode(black screen) automatically.
- EXTEND, EXPAND & ENHANCE — Enjoy the heightened productivity of a portable monitor for laptop with an A-grade IPS screen and stunning full-HD resolution. Hyper-fast 10-point capacitive multitouch available on devices with USB-C DP ALT-MODE support.
- FREEDOM OF FLEXIBILITY — Connect to a wide variety of devices via USB-C. The LinQ Touch also features a mini-HDMI port for added connectivity not found on other portable monitors.
- HAVE GAME, WILL TRAVEL — Hit the road and take your games with you. FreeSync monitors, like the LinQ Touch, delivers a liquid smooth performance other portable gaming monitors for PS4 or Xbox One simply can’t match.
- PORTABILITY MEETS PRODUCTIVITY — Our portable usb monitor weighs just 1.7 pounds (0.77 kg) with an ultra-slim 9.4mm profile, less than half-an-inch, making it a great travel companion that’s ideal as a second monitor and perfect for dual-monitor presentations.
- **SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS** — Connected device MUST support DP ALT-MODE for touchscreen functions. DP ALT-MODE is also required to use a single USB-C cable for power/data (touchscreen). HDMI connections require USB-C external power source. Touchscreen function is not supported by Mac OS.
- 15.6” FHD IPS USB Type-C portable monitor with hybrid signal solution for compatibility with USB Type-C and Type-A sources (Note: Display Link driver needed for Type-A connection)
- Ultra-portable award-winning design at 2 pounds and 0.3 inches slim to pair perfectly with Asus laptops, phones, tablets
- Built to be on-the-go with two integrated speakers and 7800mAh battery for ultimate compatibility. Compatibility - OS Compatibility for Touch function- Microsoft Windows7/8/10, Android 6.0 or above(*1), Chrome OS, Linux, Mac OS 10.15 or older(*2). Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Smart Cover and smart pen hole allow landscape and portrait orientations to Adapt easily with auto rotation
- Asus Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue
- Brand Dell , Model DELL P2418HT
- Screen Size 24 inch, Touchscreen Type 10 point touch, Cabinet Color Black, Usage Consumer, Panel IPS,
- Brightness 250 cd/square meter, Contrast Ratio DCR 8,000,000:1 (1,000:1), Response Time 6ms (GTG), Input Video Compatibility Analog RGB, Digital, Connectors D Sub, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI 1
- Display Type Full HD, Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080, Recommended Resolution 1920 x 1080, Viewing Angle 178 degree (H) / 178 degree (V), Pixel Pitch 0.275 millimeter, Display Colors 16.7 Million
- Power Supply AC 100/240 Volts (50/60 Hertz), Power Consumption Power Consumption Operational: 18 Watt, VESA Compatibility Mountable 100 x 100 millimeter, Dimensions & Weight Dimensions (H x W x D), 12.70 inch x 21.20 inch x 9.30 inch w/ stand , Weight, 6.88 pounds
- Resolution & Panel — 23.8-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- Response Time — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Built-In Speakers — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- Thin Bezel-Less Frame — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-Way Ergonomic Viewing — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
Best Touch Screen Monitors Buying Guide
If, on the other hand, you have little time available and aim hard, looking for solid buying advice and objectives to understand which Touch Screen monitor to buy, then our comparison table is the ideal medium.
When purchasing a monitor, all the definitions already used on televisions also apply. Each monitor can reproduce a more or less high brightness, can have different response times, an update frequency from 60 Hz onwards, and other technical characteristics that they can be more or less useful according to the specific needs of each user.
A glance that compares prices, strengths and weaknesses of the products that have occupied the places of our ranking relative to the best Touch Screen monitor, based on the real performances offered and tested by the buyers themselves.
Touch Screen Systems
Touch Screen technology was developed to allow direct interaction with an electronic device by touching the graphical interface controls displayed directly on the screen.
The first touch screens used an infrared ray grid and, touching the screen with your finger, the contact of the rays with the relative coordinates of the network was interrupted, allowing the system to extrapolate the position of the indicated object.
Later we moved on to other methods, including resistive technology still widespread for example for ATM displays, but the one most. Still, thefar in most modern devices is the capacitive screen which is composed of multiple layers of overlapping plastic material, but the outermos
. Still, themade of glass and covered with a skinny layer of metal oxide. The surface of a capacitive screen is crossed by an electric field, which, interrupted by the pressure of a finger, undergoes a variation, allowing the detection of the desired action.
The most modern Touch Screen systems also integrate multitouch features, allowing you to manage the touch information of all ten fingers simultaneously.
The Different Applications
After a first diffusion stage, where the Touch Screen monitors were mainly used by professionals such as engineers, architects, designers, and planners, this technology began to be used in an increasingly fast way, thanks to ATMs, information terminals, and automatic ticket machines above all.
Their applications are increasingly common, and even the screens of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets are now all Touch screens and are used both for work and for pure fun. This can be use with gaming PC for amazing gaming experience.
Another new application, in the context of the Touch Screen monitors, is the multitouch functions that have allowed the development of increasingly sophisticated music software, which offer the opportunity to play various musical instruments, keyboard, string, wind, and percussion, directly on the computer monitor.
Tailored to Every Need
The most widespread type of use, in any case, remains that related to professional use, especially as a terminal for customers and as a screen for checkouts, automatic or serviced by personnel.
Reasoning from this point of view, if your interest lies in the purchase of a Touch Screen monitor to be used in your commercial activity.
You can also leave out the features related to the graphic rendering and orient yourself, instead, towards those models that offer the Touch system more reactive, with response times that do not exceed 8 or 10 milliseconds.
Otherwise, if you want to use the Touch Screen monitor to work more efficiently with graphics, and to have fun with the appropriate video games, then it is better to prefer a high contrast model, and perhaps with a Full HD resolution.
When looking for a product to buy, generally, the prevailing trend is to aim for the best brand, to feel legitimized in some way and, above all, sure of the goodness of the product and not having wasted your money.
In reality, this reasoning is not always valid, and it is possible to find products that offer excellent performance despite being produced by lesser-known and cheaper brands.
So when choosing a Touch Screen monitor, first of all, ask yourself the reasons that push you to buy it and the type of use to which you will subject it. Consequently, it will be easier to find a model that can best meet your needs and maybe cost even a little.
How to Use a Touch Screen Monitor?
Over the years, we have had the time and a way to get familiar with the touch screen, so much so that now it seems impossible to do without it.
Initially, they were the only smartphones and tablets (in addition to other devices used for the sale of tickets, information release, etc.) to have this function. Still, then it was an almost inevitable step to create touch-sensitive PCs and monitors.
The Touch Screen
But what does a touch screen consist of? In essence, it is a device that was born thanks to the union of a screen with a digitizer. The user can thus interact with a graphical interface through the use of his fingers or some particular tools designed for this purpose. In this case, the mouse and often also the keyboard become superfluous.
Use Your Fingers
The use of the touch screen is straightforward. Let’s imagine we want to open a file. In this case, we touch with the finger on the icon, and we are done. You can also connect backlit keyboards with it.
The same can be done, for example, to open the browser. But let’s imagine we want to read an e-book. Well, if the electronic book is in a format that allows it, such as, for example, the e-pub, we can browse it by moving a single finger, from right to left.
A touch screen can also be multitouch, otherwise called multitouch. Such a display is able to recognize the presence of multiple fingers on its surface and, depending on the number and movement, perform various operations.
The Air Bar
Have you bought a new computer, but regretted not having chosen its touch screen? Don’t worry because there is a remedy and it is not even so expensive.
There is a tool called AirBar that allows you to transform your computer screen from average to touch. It is a plug and play device, connect it to a USB port, and immediately your computer screen becomes sensitive to the touch of your fingers.