Have you just finished configuring your personal computer, and you only need to choose a monitor? Your old model has just exhaled its last breath, and you want to replace it with something more modern and performing?
In short, if for any reason you need a monitor for your computer you are on the right page because here I will show you the best monitors available on the market and I will explain how to find the one that best suits your needs. The choice is straightforward, you need to know a few things.
But ban the talk and let’s take care of choosing your new monitor. Below I will give you some tips on how to decide without even having the slightest doubt!
Here we will be listing the top 11 best touch screen monitors.
- 23. 8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Display
- Intuitive 10 Point Multi-Touch Screen & Zero-Frame Design
- Dual-Hinge Tiltable Stand | 4ms Response Time| IPS Panel | 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x USB 3. 1 Type-C. 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA & 2 x USB 3. 0 Ports
- Windows 10 Only
- Featuring Projected Capacitive touch technology which registers up to 10 simultaneous touch points, the monitor is extremely fast and accurate for the office worker when scanning through emails
- The Planar Helium Stand can be easily tilted from 15° to 70° - quickly moving the user from passive viewing to full touch screen interaction. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 - HID Compliant and no drivers needed for basic touchscreen operation
- For more integration flexibility, the Planar PCT2235 multi-touch monitor boasts multiple video inputs – DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA - and integrated speakers
- The Planar PCT2235 includes Planar's leading Customer First 3-Year Warranty, including a free 2-day advance replacement. Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- OS Compatibility- Windows 7, 8, 10 - HID Compliant - no drivers needed for basic touchscreen operation. Power requirements 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 4K Ultra HD Portable Monitor: This 4K laptop portable monitor is equipped with 3840X2160 resolution IPS A+ screen, Free Sync and HDR functions, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, 178 degree viewing angle, 60Hz refresh rate, Provide you with clear and vivid images. Low blue eye care technology can minimize blue light to reduce eye fatigue
- 10-point Touchscreen Display: G+FF technology adopted, support much more precise and sensitive touch, just connect your phone/laptop to the portable monitor with the included USB-C cable (Touch Function Will Not Work with all gaming devices or mobile phones without full featured type-C)
- Broad Compatibility: With dual USB-C ports and a Mini HDMI port, the portable monitor can be connected with multiple devices such as laptop, computer, phone(must have full featured type-C function), Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS5, Switch, Raspberry Pi, etc
- Ultra Slim & Light Weight: 9mm ultra slim and 1.9lbs lightweight design, easy to carry, perfect work and entertainment companion; The included monitor protective cover can prevent the monitor from being scratched and can be used as a desktop stand
- Dual Speakers & Complete Accessories: The portable monitor has dual built-in speakers and comes with all accessories you may need, including 1* Power Adapter, 1* Leather Case, 1* USB-C to USB-C cable, 1* USB-A to USB-C cable, 1* Mini HDMI to HDMI cable
- 22-Inch Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) 16:9 LED Touch Computer Monitor with USB 2.0, DVI-D, and VGA Inputs
- With a robust, Full HD 1080p two-point touchscreen, versatile connections, and dual integrated speakers, the TD2220 is ideal for use in commercial and consumer applications
- Modern design with muted black finish, adjustable forward/back tilt, and 8H scratch resistant surface
- 20M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; Two Built-In Speaker; Physical Dimensions: 20.” x 14.4” x 9.5” with Stand
- 3-year Limited Warranty; Energy Star Certified; Package Content: TD2220 Monitor, Power Cable, Audio Cable, VGA Cable, DVI Cable, Quick Start Guide, and ViewSonic Wizard CD
- 19 Inch HDMI Display with 1440x900 resolution Resistive Touchscreen work on pressure, so gloves, stylus or anything that pushes the touch screen will work.
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI, VGA port for display (both cables included) and USB(touch control). Great for both professional and leisure use.
- Supports Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Heavy Duty Sturdy Metal Base included (Wobble-Free) / VESA holes on the back supports various mounting options including VESA, wall and pole-mounting
- Drivers on convenient USB flash drive, easy to carry and install on any computer without CD
- TOUCH DISPLAY: 24-Inch Full HD (1920x1080p) 60Hz 10-point projected capacitive (PCAP) display ideal for use in office, home, retail, and school environments
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: An IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- PRODUCTIVITY & COMFORT: Ergonomic Dual-Hinge stand maximizes comfort and productivity
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The TD2455 supports laptops, and PCs and more with HDMI 1.4 (with CEC), Displayport (In/Out), USB 3.2 (A,B,and C) Inputs
- MULTI-TOUCH FOR MacOS: MacOS users can access a full range of touch and gesture controls on external ViewSonic TD touch displays connected to their Apple devices using the vTouchTM driver
- EXTEND, EXPAND & ENHANCE — Enjoy the heightened productivity of a portable monitor for laptop with an A-grade IPS screen and stunning full-HD resolution. Hyper-fast 10-point capacitive multitouch available on devices with USB-C DP ALT-MODE support.
- FREEDOM OF FLEXIBILITY — Connect to a wide variety of devices via USB-C. The LinQ Touch also features a mini-HDMI port for added connectivity not found on other portable monitors.
- HAVE GAME, WILL TRAVEL — Hit the road and take your games with you. FreeSync monitors, like the LinQ Touch, delivers a liquid smooth performance other portable gaming monitors for PS4 or Xbox One simply can’t match.
- PORTABILITY MEETS PRODUCTIVITY — Our portable usb monitor weighs just 1.7 pounds (0.77 kg) with an ultra-slim 9.4mm profile, less than half-an-inch, making it a great travel companion that’s ideal as a second monitor and perfect for dual-monitor presentations.
- **SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS** — Connected device MUST support DP ALT-MODE for touchscreen functions. DP ALT-MODE is also required to use a single USB-C cable for power/data (touchscreen). HDMI connections require USB-C external power source. Touchscreen function is not supported by Mac OS.
- Durable Touch Screen with foldable Metal POS base, designed for Day to Day high traffic POS environment
- Drivers support Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Hook up (connect to) desktop or laptop computer by 15 pins VGA port directly.
- Touch Screen USB interface with USB connection for touch control
- Drivers on convenient USB flash drive, easy to carry and install on any computer without CD
- 【Touch Screen Monitor】 With its interactive 10-point touch screen , Our monitor offers a highly accurate, responsive, and seamless touch experience.
- 【OSD Touch Menu】Adjust the color effect of the monitor according to your needs so easy.
- 【Ultra-Slim Design And Come With Its Self-Standing】This 15.6" Ultra-slim monitor comes with its self-standing design feature letting you calibrate the angle form 90° all the way down to 0° (flat on the table). No need for ugly kickstands or folio cases.
- 【3 in-1 USB C Technology】E156G Monitor is equipped with 3-in-1 USB C technology, integrating power delivery, signal / Data transmission & Audio. The USB C port can draw power from your laptop, computer, console or mobile phone and power the display without an additional power source in most cases.
- 【Mufti-Function Port Compatibility】USB-C supports one-line all in one connection, OTG lets you connect a mouse & keyboard. Mini HDMI is perfect for real-time data transfer. Type C Power Delivery PD Port: Handling higher power and allows a range of devices to charge quickly over a USB C connection. The 3.5mm audio jack connection let you plug in your headphones.
- 17-inch touch screen display with touch function, suitable for any application involving touch
- The 17-inch resistive touch screen with a resolution of 1280x1024 works normally under pressure, so gloves, stylus or anything that can push the touch screen can be used.
- Flexible connection with HDMI, VGA display (including cable) and USB (touch control) ports. Very suitable for professional and casual use.
- The metal stand can be easily tilted from 0° to 90°, so users can change from passive viewing to full touch screen interaction
- Convenient USB flash drive, easy to carry and install on any computer without CD
- General 2 product, Super thin frame design
- Application: Digital Signage; Kiosk; Exhibitions; TV Channels; Education Whiteboard; Command Center and Boardroom; Commercial Transportation.
- Easy to install, Easy Integration
- HID plug & play driver free for Windonws,Native Android and Native Linux. Need to install the HID driver in Mac OS.
- Touch Frame only, no screen(no monitor)
Best Touch Screen Monitors Buying Guide
If, on the other hand, you have little time available and aim hard, looking for solid buying advice and objectives to understand which Touch Screen monitor to buy, then our comparison table is the ideal medium.
When purchasing a monitor, all the definitions already used on televisions also apply. Each monitor can reproduce a more or less high brightness, can have different response times, an update frequency from 60 Hz onwards, and other technical characteristics that they can be more or less useful according to the specific needs of each user.
A glance that compares prices, strengths and weaknesses of the products that have occupied the places of our ranking relative to the best Touch Screen monitor, based on the real performances offered and tested by the buyers themselves.
Touch Screen Systems
Touch Screen technology was developed to allow direct interaction with an electronic device by touching the graphical interface controls displayed directly on the screen.
The first touch screens used an infrared ray grid and, touching the screen with your finger, the contact of the rays with the relative coordinates of the network was interrupted, allowing the system to extrapolate the position of the indicated object.
Later we moved on to other methods, including resistive technology still widespread for example for ATM displays, but the one most. Still, thefar in most modern devices is the capacitive screen which is composed of multiple layers of overlapping plastic material, but the outermos
. Still, themade of glass and covered with a skinny layer of metal oxide. The surface of a capacitive screen is crossed by an electric field, which, interrupted by the pressure of a finger, undergoes a variation, allowing the detection of the desired action.
The most modern Touch Screen systems also integrate multitouch features, allowing you to manage the touch information of all ten fingers simultaneously.
The Different Applications
After a first diffusion stage, where the Touch Screen monitors were mainly used by professionals such as engineers, architects, designers, and planners, this technology began to be used in an increasingly fast way, thanks to ATMs, information terminals, and automatic ticket machines above all.
Their applications are increasingly common, and even the screens of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets are now all Touch screens and are used both for work and for pure fun. This can be use with gaming PC for amazing gaming experience.
Another new application, in the context of the Touch Screen monitors, is the multitouch functions that have allowed the development of increasingly sophisticated music software, which offer the opportunity to play various musical instruments, keyboard, string, wind, and percussion, directly on the computer monitor.
Tailored to Every Need
The most widespread type of use, in any case, remains that related to professional use, especially as a terminal for customers and as a screen for checkouts, automatic or serviced by personnel.
Reasoning from this point of view, if your interest lies in the purchase of a Touch Screen monitor to be used in your commercial activity.
You can also leave out the features related to the graphic rendering and orient yourself, instead, towards those models that offer the Touch system more reactive, with response times that do not exceed 8 or 10 milliseconds.
Otherwise, if you want to use the Touch Screen monitor to work more efficiently with graphics, and to have fun with the appropriate video games, then it is better to prefer a high contrast model, and perhaps with a Full HD resolution.
When looking for a product to buy, generally, the prevailing trend is to aim for the best brand, to feel legitimized in some way and, above all, sure of the goodness of the product and not having wasted your money.
In reality, this reasoning is not always valid, and it is possible to find products that offer excellent performance despite being produced by lesser-known and cheaper brands.
So when choosing a Touch Screen monitor, first of all, ask yourself the reasons that push you to buy it and the type of use to which you will subject it. Consequently, it will be easier to find a model that can best meet your needs and maybe cost even a little.
How to Use a Touch Screen Monitor?
Over the years, we have had the time and a way to get familiar with the touch screen, so much so that now it seems impossible to do without it.
Initially, they were the only smartphones and tablets (in addition to other devices used for the sale of tickets, information release, etc.) to have this function. Still, then it was an almost inevitable step to create touch-sensitive PCs and monitors.
The Touch Screen
But what does a touch screen consist of? In essence, it is a device that was born thanks to the union of a screen with a digitizer. The user can thus interact with a graphical interface through the use of his fingers or some particular tools designed for this purpose. In this case, the mouse and often also the keyboard become superfluous.
Use Your Fingers
The use of the touch screen is straightforward. Let’s imagine we want to open a file. In this case, we touch with the finger on the icon, and we are done. You can also connect backlit keyboards with it.
The same can be done, for example, to open the browser. But let’s imagine we want to read an e-book. Well, if the electronic book is in a format that allows it, such as, for example, the e-pub, we can browse it by moving a single finger, from right to left.
A touch screen can also be multitouch, otherwise called multitouch. Such a display is able to recognize the presence of multiple fingers on its surface and, depending on the number and movement, perform various operations.
The Air Bar
Have you bought a new computer, but regretted not having chosen its touch screen? Don’t worry because there is a remedy and it is not even so expensive.
There is a tool called AirBar that allows you to transform your computer screen from average to touch. It is a plug and play device, connect it to a USB port, and immediately your computer screen becomes sensitive to the touch of your fingers.