Headphones with microphone are a very practical device not only for those who have to work but also for those who want to listen to music and have the opportunity to make calls or video calls without the fear that some curious people will eavesdrop on what is being said.
And let’s not forget gaming, where in addition to needing to ‘enter’ the game, you can talk to your teammates. If you’ve ever thought about buying a pair of headphones with a microphone, you already know that choosing them is not that simple.
The market offers many models with functions really for all tastes, so much so that many believe that it has become almost impossible to find the perfect headphones for your style.
Here we had selected some of the best models of the headphones with a microphone.
- 【Immerse yourself into the beat】These headphones with microphone adopt High-definition 40mm driver and compact earcups design, which deliver exceptionally clear sound with full dynamic range and rich bass and crisp mids. Effortless style and powerful sound let you tune into your own rhythms with the set of on-ear headphones
- 【Designed for maximum comfort】Ultra-soft ear cushions and padded headband provide you a fatigue-free listening experience even wearing these on-ear headphones during a long session. Adjustable slider helps you achieve the perfect fit without constraint. You can easily use these stereo headphones for your workouts, job commute or just for listening at home
- 【Durable and folding design】These headphones with microphone in bright colors are built meticulously with strong and sturdy plastic for long-lasting resilience and durability. Premium 1.5m nylon braiding cord doesn’t tangle or kink, suitable for kids and Children. Lightweight and foldable design make these wired headphones easy to put into your package and take along anywhere
- 【Easy in-line control with microphone】Friendly in-line microphone for making calls,and skipping tracks forward and back. These on ear headphones with microphone support a wide range of devices like cell phones, computers, laptops, MP3, MP4 players other 3.5mm audio jack devices for gym, listening to music and games
- 【HAPPY CUSTOMERS】We are committed to serving customers with reliable quality products, PeohZarr continues to deliver the best user experience with innovative technology from a trusted brand. Please feel free to contact us if you have any request, we will solve your problem within 24 hours
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio
- The EarPods also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord
- IMMERSIVE 3D GAMING SOUND & EXHILARATING GAMEPLAY: Muffled sound will cause bad gaming experience. It’s important for gamer to hear footsteps and distant gunshots from different direction in Fortnight, PUBG or CS: go etc. With high precision magnetic neodymium driver, Beexcellent headsets offer a 360-degree soundscape, add a sense of realism to your gaming session and reproduce crystal clear sound.
- FLEXIBLE NOISE CANCELLATION BOOM MIC: Designed for people who suffer from the annoying keyboard noises and other background sound, Beexcellent headsets accurately pick up your voice and differentiate between background noise and your voice. With 120° flexible design, easy to adjust mic position at your will and better for game chatting and other application scenarios.
- ERGONOMIC SOFT EARMUFF+ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND+LIGHTWEIGHT: Many people complain that wearing headphones for a long time will hurt their ears. Beexcellent headset shape are designed to naturally fit the human head, the earmuff is filled with soft memory foam, and adjustable headband help to fit different people’s heads. Made of light material, weight only 0. 95lb, We try our best to let you enjoy the maximum comfort.
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY & PLUG AND PLAY: PLEASE USE THE 3. 5MM JACK TO CONNECT. One Headset=3+ headsets in different platform. With 3. 5mm jack, compatible with PS4 Xbox One (Older version of Xbox One needs an extra Microsoft adapter, not included), Xbox One S/X PC laptop Mac iPad tablet mobile phone. The usb is to power the led light.
- RELIABLE AFTER-SALE SUPPORT:Your using experience is what we mostly cherish. We will make our greatest effort to take responsibility for your shopping experience. We will be happy to answer any of your questions, we will reply you in 24 hours.
- Collapsible feature: take your headphones wherever you go. Just fold them up, twist up the cord, and be on your merry way
- Hands-free talking and volume control: the built-in mic, remote and volume control lets you pick up calls and skip between tracks without missing a beat.
- Adjustable hinge: the adjustable headband gives your headphones some impressive flexibility so they can adapt to the shape of your head for a perfect fit.
- Noise isolation: full-sized, on-ear construction isolates from outside noise so you can hear the deep bass, and crisp midst and highs of your upcoming track.
- Widely compatible: with a flexible and durable 47 inches braided cord and sturdy 3. 5 mm stereo Plug. Will not kink, twist or break under normal use. Use with all your favorite devices like cellphones, laptop, computer, MP3, MP4 and other Audio devices.
- Stereo headset with unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone
- Uses a single 3.5mm plug connection and includes a dual 3.5mm Y-adapter
- Easy to clean leatherette ear pads
- Extra durable design and cable provide long lifespan for student and computer lab use
- Also good for business,enterprise, or personal use
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】Support PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
- 【SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY】With high quality stereo and intelligent extreme bass enhances sound clarity, bring you amazing audio experience.
- 【NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE】 The mic is flexible for exact positioning to clearly collects desired voice for prompt & clear teammate communication, meanwhile removing unwanted background noise. The long flexible mic is designed very convenient to adjust the angle of the microphone.
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN】Soft skin-friendly leather ear pads and adjustable ergonomically designed headband make the headphones comfortable for long-time wearing.
- 【Adjustable Volume Mute Control】The adjustable volume mute control allows you to control the volume freely, and you can also choose to switch the mute mode to give the user a quality experience.
- [Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement]: High power 50mm neodymium magnets drivers, tuned by professional acoustic engineers, bring a wide frequency range and rich accurate sound, so you can hear most sound effects and details to boost the passion.
- [Upgraded Adjustable Boom Mic]: Microphone is with 100 degree range of motion, easy to reach and retract; upgraded tech has been built in to have some noise cancellation, and better pick up your voice, so you can have a clear chat with others.
- [A Comfortable Fit]: The over-ear close-back design, headband with padded memory foam, earmuffs with thick leatherette and triple-layered memory foam, easily adjustable head beam. All these are not just for a longer lasting comfort, also block out surrounding noises to help focus on gaming.
- [Compatible with Multi-platforms]: Well works with PS4, PS4 Pro/slim, Xbox One, Xbox One S/X, PC, laptop, Mac, smartphones and other devices with 3. 5mm phone jack. An extra adapter (not included) is need to work with 1st generation Xbox controller.
- [Accessible In-line Control]: 5ft braided cable with in-line controller: volume adjustment & mute button for microphone. Easy to reach, convenient to use. You would find these perfect for gaming.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT. Using self-adjusting padding headband & all-cover ear cups with soft memory foam, HP gaming headset presents the ultra-comfortable wearing experience. The soft ear cups with bionic protein cushion coat covers your ears gently. Thanks to its lightweight flexible plastic material, HP gaming headset is only 12 OZ. You won't feel any discomfort from headband and ear cups even after a long gaming sessions
- LED LIGHTING - The headset features a cool lighting design that brings you cool lights when plugged in your computer. The awesome light on earcups and microphone can highlight game atmosphere.
- SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE - The adjustable microphone will reproduce your voice with proper volume and clarity with the 50mm speaker drivers, the headset delivers solid performance in both low and high frequency sound reproduction
- STEREO BASS SOUND EFFECT FOR EXPERIENCING GAMING EXPERIENCES】 The HP gaming headset offers excellent 50 mm audio drivers in combination with advanced audio technology. It delivers high quality simulated surround sound to make the gaming experience even more intense. With the responsive audio drivers, you can better see the direction the sound is coming from, such as the fire, your opponent's steps, and scenario indicators.
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY WITH PLUG AND PLAY- HP Gaming Headset Supports PS4, PS4 Pro / Slim, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox One XS Controller, Nintendo Switch / 3DS, PSP, PC, laptop, computer, tablet, iPad mobile phone. Plug and Play
- MINIMIZE UNWANTED NOISE: With a unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone, this mic only picks up sound from a specific side or direction of the microphone. This helps minimize all ambient noise while speaking or recording. Ideal for K12 classroom learning, conference and Skype calls and webinars.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: With an adjustable headband and leatherette ear pads, these on ear headphones can be adjusted to fit most head sizes and with an ambidextrous microphone boom arm, you can choose whether you want the mic on the left or right hand side.
- EASY TO USE: Simply plug in and play, no installation needed. Connect 3.5mm plug directly to your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, MP3 player or gaming system. The volume control on the headphone cord makes it easy to manage the volume.
- DURABLE DESIGN: These headsets are hardwearing and long lasting, which is vital when being frequently used in school and businesses. The cord is made from a Braided TuffCord, which is tangle free, ultra-durable and student proof!
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Includes 1 year hassle free warranty.
Things to Consider Before Buying Headphones with Microphone
What Are Headphones with A Microphone?
Headphones are output devices used to listen to audio output from electronic devices; usually, they also include a microphone and must be “hooked” to the ear or supported by the head. Most models have a 3.5mm jack type connector, or they must be connected via USB port or wirelessly.
If you are a multi-tasking person or you are looking for a rather versatile product, then the headphones with microphone are exactly what you are looking for: we are not just talking about popularity, which has increased a lot, but because they allow you to perform many tasks. Various designs, models, and functions are also available on the market, on which however we will focus later.
What Types of Headphones with Microphone Are There?
The first difference that catches the eye lies in the shape of the headset itself: the open headphones allow the sound emitted to come out, while the closed ones prevent any type of sound escape.
Then there are the circumaural and supraural headphones: the latter must be placed directly on the ear, “plugging” the auricle. That is, which covers more or less entirely the ear.
On the market it is possible to find an infinite number of shapes and sizes of headphones; in principle, the most common headphones are the in-ear closed with a cable or with connection via Bluetooth, also included in the packaging of smartphones.
However, to give a more complete description and to better illustrate the various types of headphones with a microphone, we have prepared the following list.
They are the model included in the smartphone package: usually, they have a cable, although wireless models are available. This type of headphones offers good value for money and stands out for its lightness and excellent portability.
Thanks to their small size, these headphones occupy the entire ear canal, preventing external noise from entering. It is a model widely used in sports, so much so that there are models created specifically to withstand physical activity (for example, we speak of the models with the cable that must be placed behind the head or in the shape of a hook to support them).
Over-Ear Headphones (on-Ear)
If you don’t want headphones that are too bulky and would prefer something more comfortable, then this is the model for you. These headphones do not cover the auditory pavilion, but should be placed above the ear and are excellent when walking or relaxing at home.
In addition, they were born to reduce the load on the ears and neck. In most cases, these are small models but made of resistant materials; they don’t take up much space and some are even foldable.
In all this, there is a disadvantage: the sound quality is rather compromised because a lowering of the audio volume cannot prevent the sound emitted from escaping. Also, in some cases, prolonged use of these headphones can cause discomfort.
Circumaural Headphones (Over-The-Ear)
This type of headphones with microphone completely covers the ear and, if compared with the previous model, it has larger dimensions (thus managing to offer a good reduction of external noise). Usually, due to their size, these headphones are used in a professional environment or at home.
The first feature that distinguishes these headphones is the audio quality, but also the convenience of use is a factor not to be overlooked. Thanks to their diadem-shaped structure with pavilions that wrap around the ears, these headphones can stand on the head even if you rotate it, also leaving a small space in the ear so as not to cause discomfort.
Headphones with Mic Open or Closed?
Based on the way the sound is emitted into the headphones, we can classify these devices into two types: open and closed. This division has to do with reducing external noise and audio quality: the open headphones do not “plug” the ear and are designed for a natural experience, letting the user perceive the noises coming from outside.
On the contrary, closed headphones are made to isolate the user from the outside world: with this type of headphones, the sound does not “escape” from the headphones, so much so that even a low volume can give an excellent result. In principle, closed headphones are great for the outdoors.
Headphones with Microphone with Or without Cable?
Here we must be careful. In many cases, wireless headphones have the lower audio quality to promote freedom of movement, but there are also models that have exactly the same advantages as wired headphones. Your choice depends exclusively on your tastes and needs.
The characteristics of the product are also based on the model, but there are reviews of some users who, for wireless headphones, complain of a loss of quality.
However, this is a relative factor since this model was created specifically to make training and travel much more comfortable, without having to worry about cables. In addition, headphones that work with radio signals are the best quality because they offer excellent quality without sacrificing freedom of movement.
What Are the Advantages of Wireless Headphones?
If you are inclined to purchase headphones with a wireless microphone, you will be able to obtain a series of benefits (which we have listed below) according to the brand and model.
However, keep in mind that the quality can be more contained in this type of headphones, so it is better to read all the product specifications before making the final choice.
- Comfort: This is the factor that most distinguishes the headphones with wireless microphones. Thanks to this feature, you can forget about cables and all the limitations that they entail, allowing you to listen to music regardless of whether you are at home or in the studio. In most cases, this type of headphone is large helmets that have adjustable pavilions.
- Distance: In headphones with cable, the limitation is nothing more than the cable itself, which usually reaches about two meters in length. The headphones with wireless microphones offer various levels of distance, so depending on the number of milliwatts you have, you can move more or less away from the source of the sound because it continues to be emitted.
- Connectivity: After the greater freedom of movement, this is probably one of the most appreciated qualities. Since wireless headphones have Bluetooth technology, which allows them to be connected to most of today’s devices equipped with this technology, they are able to offer better connectivity, leaving behind all the compatibility problems between devices and connectors.
How to Use Headphones with Microphone Correctly and Safely?
Today, the use of headphones with a microphone is increasingly widespread and, even if they have been available on the market for a long time, the advancement of technology has made them become indispensable tools in everyday life, especially in moments dedicated to the sport. The auditory system is extremely delicate and can be damaged if the right precautions are not taken.
The following list contains some simple little tricks necessary to avoid damage of any kind to your hearing, so read carefully.
- Adjust the Volume: According to data from the World Health Organization (WHO), there are approximately 328 million adults worldwide with disabling hearing loss. Furthermore, it is also reported that one of the main causes is exposure to very loud noises; therefore, try to keep the volume of your device between 60% and 70%.
- Attention to The Cable: Although the market is moving towards wireless headphones, some manufacturers still manufacture models with cables. If your product has cables, pay attention to how you roll them when you need to store them. In addition, another tip is also not to take off the headphones too abruptly, because otherwise, you could cause discomfort to the eardrum.
- Let Your Ears Rest: You can treat your hearing simply by letting your ears rest, so much so that even car simulators recommend fifteen-minute breaks. The best thing would be to remove the headphones for at least five minutes every hour of listening, in order to reduce the cumulative damage to which you could be exposed.