Increasingly popular among young people, shoes with wheels have become a particular object in the wardrobe of the little ones. Those who are not too experienced should prefer the presence of two wheels that help them stay in balance.
Those with only one need more experience, to avoid bad headaches. Is it better to have a lace-up or velcro pair? Much depends on the age of the child. Is a model with removable or retractable wheels preferable?
The guide we have designed for you indicates which features not to give up. Here we will be listing the top 11 best heel wheels.
- Get your spark on with the high-flying jetts by Razor
- Just step up, strap down and take off with these easily adjustable and always awesome heel wheels
- Features easily removable and replaceable spark pads, proprietary 50 mm urethane wheels and heavy-duty "Quick click" frame with...
- Fits all shoes sizes U.S. Youth 12 through adult 12
- Recommended for ages 6 and up (8 and up with spark); supports riders up to 176 pounds
- “Quick click” hook-and-loop strap system makes it a cinch to get rolling
- Bright colored, light-up LED wheels add a flash of fun to your ride
- Replaceable spark pads make sure you’re always ready to light it up
- Heavy-duty, translucent, polycarbonate material is designed to withstand rugged use
- Provides a snug, secure fit for U.S. shoe sizes youth 12 through adult 12
- Tricks of keeping strap clipped: wear it on, press clasp down, then the clasp will stay clipped firmly!
- One size fits all, you can adjust the size through the middle screw/ Suitable for children above 6 year old : weight below...
- Lightweight, it can easily be installed on flat shoes, shoelace convenient to install and remove.
- Easy to control the center of the body, good for beginner leaning. Wheels are resilient, we can play on the road, ramp, stairs and...
- Elastic safety clasp, each wheel with three flash, will shine accompanied by sliding. The bottom use double iron panel fixed, firm...
- HOURS OF GUARANTEED FUN - These Heel Skates are an awesome gift for your child. With safe and easy to use features, your child...
- ADJUSTABLE FOR MOST SHOE SIZES - The Heel Wheel Skates are easily adjustable with one button. The attachable heel skates can be...
- EASY AND FUN TO USE - With an ABEC-5 Bearing these Jet skates will last through your child's hours of fun! The wheels are smooth...
- GREAT GIFT OR PARTY IDEA - While exercising with these, you can have so much fun! Invite some friends and jump together, or buy...
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - New Bounce works hard to ensure that they only carry top of the line products. However, if you have any...
- The Turbo Jetts DLX electric heel wheels keep the fun rolling at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 30 minutes of continuous...
- The 80-watt, geared-drive motor delivers smooth, steady power, allowing riders to control the action with their preferred foot
- The Turbo Jetts DLX are powered by a 12-volt, lithium-ion, quick-change battery pack that delivers an electrifying ride
- Simply start rolling and the motor automatically kicks in with its integrated, pressure-sensitive, power control system
- Recommended for ages 9 and up; supports riders up to 176 pounds (80 kg)
- Adjustable to fit your favorite pair of shoes. Suitable for ages: 6+ years old. max user weight: 132 lbs.
- Easy to use:Just step up, strap down and take off with these easily adjustable and always awesome heel wheels.
- Street Rollers are versatile and fun way to get around, turning the most mundane trips (like the school run) into a mini...
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT - Featuring innovative wheel technology, the LEDs within the wheel light up as the wheels turn, emitting a Neon...
- Easy to carry, could take it off easily and put it in bag.
- Adjustable – the Ferrari heel skates can be easily attached to any shoe and transform them into flashy heel rollers. Just step...
- Safety – these Ferrari heel skates rollers comes with a high quality safety clasp that will not break easily, to Ensure the...
- Ages 6 and up Recommended - our two-wheeled strap-on roller-skates can fit any shoe and support riders up to 200 pounds. It’s a...
- Ferrari quality -made of strong polyurethane material with ABEC 5 high-quality carbon steel bearings. The strong dual straps are...
- They easily adjust to fit most shoes from children to adults.
- Wheels flash with movement without needing batteries.
- Polyurethane wheels assure a smooth ride and long life.
- Adjust, Strap in, and Go!
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
- Glide with Ease: Get moving while you fly your kite on fun & easy strap-on 2 wheel roller skates. Enjoy the flashing wheels that...
- Fun for Everyone: Each roller owns four colorful light. When the wheels go on, the light effect is cool in dark situation.Children...
- Just Push & Glide: Take these heel skates with you to skateparks, on paths, and anywhere outdoors that your kite takes you. To...
- Tested for Durability: With ABEC level 5 high-quality bearings, you will be impressed with the durability of these heel skates....
- Easy to Use: Use the screwdriver tool to adjust the heel skates to your width of shoes then secure the screws. Tighten the straps...
- One size fits all
- Light up wheels that do not require batteries
- Heavy duty strap with improved buckle
- Quality ABEC 5 bearing that assures a smooth ride
- Polyurethane wheels because we only use quality materials
How to Choose Best Heel Wheels?
By now, they have become fashionable and become a particular object in the wardrobe of young people. These are shoes with wheels, which can transform from a simple pair of sneakers into a means of locomotion.
Our guide focuses on the characteristics that a good pair must always have. After consulting it, compare the prices to choose the cheapest and good quality model.
With One or Two Wheels
They look like a standard pair of sneakers, and even if they have a higher sole, instead it is a model with removable wheels if necessary. There can only be one or two on the same line. The former is very practical to use for those with good balance, perhaps those who already know how to skate, use skateboards and bikes without wheels.
The models with two wheels are instead recommended for younger children, who need to practice to find some stability. Each shoe has two, placed one in front of the other, which make control and skating easier.
Subsequently, it is possible to eliminate the front one to allow the more trained child to move like the older ones.
In a parent’s priority ranking, there is making sure that your child is not taking risks. This is why it is appropriate to opt for some accessory that allows children to skate without fear.
First of all, there is an internal protective insole that allows the foot to remain in a stable position. In these cases, however, it is good to choose a pair of shoes of a larger size, because the insole occupies at least an inch.
There are unisex models, for boys and girls, all practical and resistant: the tool for pulling out the wheels and, above all, the protection that prevents accidental spillage must never be missing. Regardless of the price, it must be ensured that they are ergonomic and comfortable, especially if the child wishes to wear them often.
Other wheels of different colours and textures can be purchased separately, to be used on different types of terrain. Some models have laces, preferable if the child knows how to tie them alone. Otherwise, it is advisable to opt for velcro, straightforward to adjust even for the most inexperienced child.
In any case, consulting the reviews of the other buyers is useful to understand if the model chosen is precisely the one suitable for your child.
It is likely that, following our advice, you will be able to find the best brand on the market. Sometimes this is not entirely sufficient to prevent the child from falling and getting hurt.
For beginners, therefore, it is preferable to use a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads, which will protect the most delicate joints in case of accidents. The presence of an adult is a fundamental aspect of staying safe and helping the child in case of need.
Finally, when used as simple sneakers, it is good to insert the insole that blocks the exit of the wheels or, even, remove them to avoid the risk of accidental slipping.
Materials and Structure
What characterizes a good shoe are certainly the materials that compose it, especially if it is children. Let’s see what this model is made to help you choose.
Given also the decidedly competitive cost and in a similar way to many other sneakers, the synthetic material is what makes up the outer surface, the inner lining and the sole.
Although it is believed that this is a low-quality index, users are delighted and so are their children with the strength that these materials give to the shoe.
Speaking instead of the structure we can say that the sole has a height of just over 2 cm and that strings make the closure. To meet the needs of the little ones who have not yet acquired the right autonomy, however, know that they are made in such a way that they can be tied and inserted in any case even without having to untie them.
Colours and Patterns
With the same model, which is the one just described, you can choose from as many as four different combinations of colours and patterns, depending on the preferences of your little ones.
A first model is in shades of red and grey and features white graffiti-style decorations, on a contrasting black background.
The blue and orange colours give a second option, finished with ice grey. To make this fantasy a little more lively, there are also some nice shapes in the shape of a puzzle piece.
For the more determined, however, a third variant is made up of dark grey and burgundy tones and a lighter orange logo. Everything is finished with captivating shapes in the shape of flames, perfect for those who want to stand out.
The last model, on the other hand, is almost black but has a hilarious detail which is that of the multicoloured strings: green, yellow and red.
To conclude, we explain precisely the main feature of this shoe that makes it different from any other simple gym model: the wheel.
The variant with wheels has made its way onto the children’s footwear market for years, for its versatility and originality.
First of all, there is only one wheel, and it is placed at the heel, in the middle of the plant. For this reason, it is more suitable for children with a little experience because the absence of the second wheel could make the gait unstable.
Another aspect to underline is that there is no button or lever to press to make the wheel come out of the sole, as it is expected to be mounted from time to time thanks to a unique tool provided.