Collected from the seeds of the rose bushes that grow spontaneously on the cliffs of Chile, rosehip oil is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids recognized for their anti-comedogenic properties.
That is, to counteract and prevent the appearance of unsightly blackheads, to hydrate the skin in-depth, and to give relief to red skin while reducing wrinkles and expression lines. The scientific denomination of this particular shrub is Rosa affinis rubiginosa.
Here we had selected the best rosehip oil for you that are listed below.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL by USDA - the strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil. In other words, it’s really 100% ORGANIC.
- 100% PURE, ONLY ONE INGREDIENT - Our Premium Rosehip Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No Fragrance and Not Diluted (Rosehip Plant: Rosa Canina)
- CLIGANIC 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - RISK FREE! We put a lot of effort into manufacturing quality products that will meet our customers' expectations. And we stand behind every item that we make, 100%. If you are not satisfied completely with your purchase, we will be happy to replace it or issue you a full refund.
- MULTIPURPOSE OIL, BEST BENEFITS
- PREMIUM BRAND, BOTTLED IN THE USA – Cliganic Organic Unrefined Rose Hip Oil is bottled in the USA with the highest standards, giving you premium 100% pure organic oil. It is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS now with the Cruelty Free Certification.
- BEST PREMIUM QUALITY - 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Rosehip Oil in a large 4 oz bottle. Cold pressed, no chemicals added, and packaged with a dropper for ease of use.
- GREAT CARRIER/BASE OIL - Use in Aromatherapy, Massage, DIY Skincare, Body Oils, Blends, Spa Care.
- BODY, HAIR, & FACE TREATMENT - This pure and organic oil provides the skin with a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It restores elasticity, softens wrinkles and fine lines, and restores nutrient content to skin cells treating an array of skin conditions. It also helps brighten skin and reduce blemishes/premature aging effects.
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Pesticide-Free. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Artificial Colorants. No Synthetic Fragrances. No Harmful Chemicals. Gluten Free. Hypo-Allergenic.
- PACKAGED IN THE US - Our cobalt blue bottles provide superior ultraviolet light protection and ensures that our 100% pure Rosehip Oil will be in quality form from start to end.
- GLOWING BEAUTIFUL SKIN. Start Feeling Young Again With Rosehip Seed Oil. Rich in antioxidants, Vitamins A & C, and Retinol to improve collagen production and reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- REDUCE APPEARANCE OF SPOTS & SCARS. Rose Hip Oil Is Rich In Essential Fatty Acids & Antioxidants, Which Are Integral For Tissue & Cell Regeneration For Skin. This means that rose oil can help improve skin texture & even reduce the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks.
- COMES IN CONVENIENT BOTTLE PUMP. Don’t Like Contaminating Your Rosehip Seed Oil For Face Using The Dropper? Our rosehip seed oil organic cold pressed comes in a convenient pump bottle to avoid contamination.
- USDA-CERTIFIED ORGANIC VERIFIED. USDA Organic Rosehip Oil From Rosa Canina. We extract using a strictly confidential process of cold-pressed extraction method which retains all the beneficial compounds from the actual plant to the face oil.
- 100% 365 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We Guarantee Your Satisfaction For Our Rosehip Oil For Face. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSEHIP ESSENTIAL OIL - Kate Blanc's Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free. Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil can have a slight fishy smell and this is normal. If you are unhappy with the smell, you can ask for a full refund. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- SMOOTHER SKIN & LESS ACNE SCARS: Coldpressed organic rose hip oil's unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce stretch marks, acne marks, fine lines and scars. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema. It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps your face, lips, and body hydrated and supple. It's also a great facial toner and has beautiful fragrance.
- ANTI-AGING SOLUTION: Rose hip oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids. These vitamins gives your skin a youthful appearance by accelerating the skin's cellular activity and slow down your aging process. It also adds shine and body to colored hair, permed hair, or hair that has been damaged by too much sun or cold weather. Virgin and unrefined rosehip seed oil makes great skin massage oil and beauty products and face cream. It's a great facial oil that goes well under makeup.
- REMOVE DANDRUFF: Cold pressed mosqueta rose hip oil is also great for hair and nails. Rose hip oil can reduce dandruff's flaking and itching. Kate Blanc's Rosehip Seed Essential Oil is Certified Organic and is paraben free and cruelty free. It is a great beauty oil and can also be used as a moisturizing cream, hair growth serum, and natural scar removal.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- PREMIUM GRADE: 100% Pure Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil. Delivered To You in a dark glass bottle to limit exposure to light for ultimate preservation. Comes with a dropper for easy application.
- SAY HELLO TO FLAWLESS SKIN: Helps with acne, even skin tone, skin discoloration, lightens dark spots, helps to diminish scars, smooth out wrinkles, under eye bags and stretch marks. Say goodbye to dry skin. Enjoy smooth and glowing skin from head to toe including the dry bottoms of your feet.
- SHINY HAIR: Put the shine and silkiness back in your hair. Helps with dandruff and other scalp conditions.
- NOTE ABOUT THE SCENT: Genuine organic Rosehip Oil does NOT smell like roses. Please do not assume a floral scent based on it's name. Many think it smells like tea, but others have mentioned it to have a scent similar to hay and others say it smells like plain oil. The scent always disappears after a few minutes on your skin, as true Rosehip Oil absorbs very quickly. Please read more about our scent in our "Product Description" below.
- When you order now, know that you're protected by our one year no questions asked money back satisfaction guarantee. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
- An efficacious reparative oil for face and body
- Contains pure natural rosehip oil, rich in essential fatty acid (omega 3 and 6)
- Provides all over hydration, strengthening and healing action
- HIGH UP IN THE MOUNTAIN AIR OF SOUTHERN CHILE - the Mapuche Indians have been using Rosehip Oil for centuries. This amber oil has been used to protect their skin from the anti-aging effects of the harsh weather, heal scars, soothe burns and treat rashes and stretch marks during pregnancy.
- THIS WONDER OIL CAN HELP YOU TOO - This oil is a great natural moisturizer which will help to soothe dry skin conditions, minimize the appearance of fine lines and slow down skin aging, Many users have also reported a reduction in redness, age spots, scars as well as improved skin tone and elasticity. Read some of our reviews below.
- YOUR BOTTLE CONTAINS JUST ONE INGREDIENT - Organic, Cold Pressed, Rosehip Seed Oil. Check the pictures opposite for proof. Your oil comes in a dark amber bottle to minimise light seepage and with an easy to use dropper top. Choose between the 1oz Trial-Gift Size or the 4oz Best Value Size. Don't forget to use your Coupons for Multi-Buys!
- THIS IS A TRUE HEAD-TO-TOE PRODUCT - When you order from us today we will send you a FREE PDF GUIDE detailing all the ways you can make the most of this oil. You might find some surprising uses in there! Karen said on November 30 - "I've only been using the oil for a few weeks but already my skin feels stronger and smoother." Kelly said on November 21 - "Great for a moisturizer and scar reduction! Excellent customer service as well!"
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We believe our Rosehip Oil is great for all skin types. However, if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will insist on refunding your money. You even get to keep the bottle so your friends or family can try it out. It's what we call our Risk Free Lifetime Guarantee. Sarah said on October 21 - "Love, love, love this oil. I'd heard good things about it and decided to give it a try and am so happy I did!" Why don't you give us a try today?
- [ONE INGREDIENT ONLY]: 100% pure, raw, organic, cold-pressed, unrefined, unfiltered Rosehip Seed oil made of rose plants wild grown on one of the cleanest places on Earth - the Carpathian Mountains. It is one of the highest and most potent quality of rose hip oil available on the market
- [ANTI-AGING]: Rosehip oil is packed with antioxidants and vitamins A and C, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles, organic rosehip oil is great for anti-aging. It penetrates deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- [SILKY AND SHINY HAIR]: Rosehip oil reinvigorates and nourishes hair. It adds shine, bounce and silkiness back to limp lifeless hair. Organic cold pressed rosehip oil also helps fight dandruff, and hydrates dry, flaky scalp. Rose hip oil leaves dry hair soft and revitalized by sealing moisture into hair
- [BENEFITS FOR SKIN]: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, organic rosehip oil treats stretch marks, age spots, hyperpigmentation, burns and scars, rosacea, acne. Soothes redness and irritation. Rehydrates, nourishes and moisturizes skin. Improves skin’s strength and elasticity
- [OUR GUARANTEE]: We stand by the authenticity, purity and high quality of our organic rosehip oil. It was harvested and manufactured according to the highest levels of European standards. We encourage you to try our rosehip oil to feel the quality for yourself
- Dr Joe Lab Rosehip Oil is 100% Pure and Natural Rosehip Oil, cold-pressed from the seeds of the Rose plant, Rosa Moschata – no chemicals or additives. Rosehip Seed Oil is also unrefined, extra virgin, Grade A, and Premium Quality.
- NATURAL BENEFITS – The content of essential fatty acids and antioxidants makes Rosehip Oil a suitable, natural moisturizer for skin and hair. Use Rosehip Oil on skin to help restore skin’s moisture barrier and apply Rosehip Oil to hair to improve hair quality.
- NOURISHING – Rosehip Oil contains Vitamins A, B, C and D, which are antioxidants that promote radiant, youthful skin and lustrous hair. These antioxidants make Rosehip Oil soothing to use, even on sensitive skin, so that all skin types are able to benefit from Rosehip Oil.
- SKIN CARE – Rosehip Oil contains antioxidants known to help with skin collagen and firming of the skin, which promotes youthful-looking skin. Rosehip Oil penetrates deeply to deliver nutrients and moisture to the skin for healthy skin.
- HAIR CARE – Rosehip Seed Oil is useful as a deep conditioner to help with dry, damaged hair. Rosehip Oil absorbs quickly so that hair and scalp is left soft, and not heavy and greasy.
- 100% Pure - ONE INGREDIENT ONLY - All natural and organic Rosehip Oil, nothing added or taken away is a potent antioxidant for anti aging benefits. Non-GMO, no parabens or additives.
- Leven Rose Rosehip Seed Oil is a THERAPEUTIC GRADE, 100% Pure, Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined Rosehip Oil used to treat Rosacea and great for Lips, Cuticles, Stretch Marks, Scars, Wrinkles, Scars, Body, Fine Lines and Acne for Face, Lips, Cuticles, Eyes, Hair, Scalp, Hands, and Dry Skin Use.
- VITAMIN E, VITAMIN C, LYCOPENE & MORE - Pure Organic Rosehip Oil works as a skin toner to lift with Vitamin E and Vitamin C for the lips, eyes, body, face, and skin as a botanical collagen cleanser for anti-oxidant vitality. Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil works as an Organic Face Natural Anti-Aging Night Time Moisturizer as Nature's Own Retinol -
- PERFECT CARRIER OIL - Rose Hip Oil is ideal as a Pure Carrier Oil for Essential Oils for Essential Oil Application since Leven Rose Oils have glass amber bottles - ideal for mixing EOs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Dark amber glass bottle and glass stopper extends the shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from oxidation.
Buying Guide to Select the Best Rosehip Oil
Why Choose It?
What we all know as rosehip oil derives from a plant called rose rubiginosa: the name is given to it in South America, where this name best knows it. The product originates from the cold pressing of the seeds, which is then refined and is ready for sale.
But why choose this over other oils, mainly because it usually has a higher price? This substance, first of all, contains a lot of vitamin A, which has the advantage of regularizing all very oily skin, as well as helping to eliminate any scars.
In combination with this vitamin, beta-carotene cooperates to protect the dermis from the harmful rays of the sun, while the linoleic and oleic acids of which it is rich keep the skin hydrated.
Those who want to use it for the face will soon notice the beneficial effect of lycopene, which helps fight premature aging.
Another advantage of this oil is that it is an excellent carrier, so it can be mixed with other oils or with the creams you regularly use to enrich them with beneficial substances for the care of your person.
How to Use It
Anyone who compares the various oils on the market immediately realizes that rosehip oil is indicated above all to keep the epidermis hydrated.
For this reason, it is indicated for pregnant women who need help to counteract the onset of stretch marks or to mitigate existing ones.
Another very effective use is as a lightener for the face skin if you want to eliminate unsightly skin spots.
In the same way, it proves useful to counteract the onset of wrinkles: opt for a pack with dispenser, if you want to add it to your cream. In any case, it will be easier to withdraw the right amount in this way.
The review of many users praises its soothing properties, such as dermatitis or dandruff, as it is enough to massage it on the head to eliminate itching. Some also use it as a supplement in the form of capsules to protect the cardiovascular system.
The Benefits of Rosehip oil.
Thanks to its countless benefits, Rosehip oil is an active ingredient that never fails in good quality cosmetic and cosmeceutical creams and serums.
This oil is particularly renowned as an elixir of youth, and to rebalance delicate skin, which reddens easily following the aggression of external agents such as sun and wind, smog, pollution, chemical agents, but internal factors also stress and psychosomatic aspects.
Why Is Pure Rosehip Oil so Sought After for The Skin?
The virtues of this precious oil reside in its components: linoleic acid and linolenic acid, which promote cell regeneration, and vitamin A, which has rejuvenating effects.
Rosa Mosqueta oil is particularly indicated for mature skin and to combat the very first signs of skin aging because it favors the reduction of wrinkles and signs of expression; it is antioxidant and helps maintain the right level of hydration of the skin.
Its benefits also extend to hydration of the body, the mitigation of age spots, sunburn and rashes, and signs of scars such as those left by youthful acne.
Furthermore, based on the ailment to be treated, this oil can be mixed with specific essential oils for the skin, such as lavender, blue chamomile, damask rose, tea tree.
Ally of Women Against Aging
Rosehip oil has a very light texture and absorbs it exceptionally, making it ideal for those with oily or combination skin with excess sebum.
Its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-aging properties make it the ideal component for creating personalized beauty remedies.
In fact, in a few drops, it is added to day or night cream, serum for the eye area, moisturizers, and gently massage with the fingertips until completely absorbed.
To obtain an effective and safe beauty product for the skin, it is always necessary to remember that the products to which pure oils are added must be neutral, without perfumes, without preservatives or chemicals, because they could alter the benefits of the oil and its characteristics.
Vitamin Bomb to Give the Skin a Youthful Appearance
A large amount of vitamin C and the lycopene present in this oil make it one of the best anti-aging oils for the skin, in particular for the skin of the face.
Because the Rosehip oil makes the skin homogeneous, helping to restore elasticity and turgor, and protecting against external aggressions that can cause the early appearance of wrinkles, expression lines and crow’s feet around the eyes.
Against eczema and acne
The essential fatty acids present in this oil effectively counteract dry skin, psoriasis, flaking, and ailments such as acne and eczema.
For a personalized remedy, after asking your dermatologist for advice, simply mix a few drops of Rosehip oil with the neutral cream that is usually used for the face.
To avoid the proliferation of bacteria and contact with dirty hands, the oil should be mixed and applied with a dedicated spatula, or with a cotton swab.
Beauty Remedy for Fine Hair
The hair ends are a ubiquitous feature: in addition to having a hereditary origin, often hair thinning due to internal factors such as stress, illness, and psychological disorders, periods of intense study and work.
But also to external factors such as treatments aggressive coloring, excessive use of hairdryers, hair straighteners, smog, pollution, incorrect nutrition.
All these causes can damage the hair structure, making it thin, weak, prone to split ends, and difficult to comb.
Rosa Mosqueta oil is a real natural repair serum, because it deeply nourishes the hair, helping it to remain shiny, hydrated, and strong.
But not only. Rosa Mosqueta oil has a non-greasy consistency, which makes it ideal for adding to shampoo and conditioner or to be used as a finish treatment on damp hair before drying it.
As a final treatment, just pour a few drops of oil on your hands and gently massage the scalp and hair, leaving them to dry naturally or with a low temperature of the hairdryer.
Rosa Mosqueta oil makes hair shiny, soft, and nourished and promotes its growth, preventing the formation of dandruff and improving elasticity.
The presence of beta-carotene helps to normalize the sebum production of the scalp, thus making it an excellent remedy for both oily and dry hair.
The chronic use of Rosa Mosqueta oil on the scalp and hair also helps prevent hair loss, because the antioxidants present in this oil effectively fight free radicals caused by aging, stress, and pollution.
Rosa Mosqueta Is a Natural Food Supplement
Rosa Mosqueta seeds have always been used to prevent and contrast digestive disorders such as spasms, colic, gastritis, ulcers, also for intestinal disorders. The seeds cure constipation and diarrhea and have anti-inflammatory properties for the kidneys and urinary tract.