These are cash box with a good quality / price ratio. The object is large and allows you to organize a large amount of money according to the cut, thanks to its convenient division into four compartments. If, on the other hand, you want to protect your precious objects from the risks of fire.
If you have a business or simply want to keep money or precious objects temporarily, a good solution can be the purchase of a good safe.
On the market there are several models with various price ranges and therefore choosing the one that suits your needs is not as easy as it may seem. Here we will be listing the top 8 best safe deposit boxes.
- Set your own digital combination with this medium safe box; 2 override keys ensure you will always have access to your valuables;...
- Digital safe offers secure storage for medication, cash, and small valuables; California DOJ certified gun safe
- Basic security safe for home as a theft deterrent; Digital combination safe features 2 live-locking bolts, steel construction,...
- Exterior: 13.8 inch W x 10.6 inch D x 8.7 inch H; Interior: 13.6 inch W x 8.7 inch D x 8.5 inch H; Medium 0.58 cubic foot...
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high-quality, name branded and alkaline AA batteries with an...
- 0.5-cubic-feet security safe with electronic lock and 3 operation indicator lights; powered by (4) AA batteries (not included)
- Includes 2 emergency override keys to protect against forgotten passcodes or dead batteries; keep keys in a well-hidden, secure...
- Strong steel construction with carpeted floor to protect against scratches and damage; pry-resistant concealed hinges;...
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with four expansion bolts are included to mount safe to wall, floor, or shelf
- Exterior measures 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches (LxWxH); Interior measures 13.6 x 7.2 x 9.7 inches (LxWxH); door thickness is...
- Chelsea jewelry case, a classic style combined with functional design. Includes lock & key, 7 jewelry compartments, 1 ring roll, 1...
- Storage: 7 jewelry compartments, 1 ring roll and 1 watch compartment
- Durable Construction: This depository safe is constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel structure with a thickened front door and...
- Electronic Lock System: With a reliable electronic lock system, the deposit slot safe effectively keeps children and unauthorized...
- Deposit Slot Design: The safe deposit box cash deposit is designed with a deposit slot, making cash and documents storage a...
- Additional Security: In addition to the advanced electronic lock system, the small drop safe is equipped with the pry-proof...
- Extensive Using: Featuring stable construction and a secure lock system, this depository box is extensively applied in home,...
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect irreplaceable documents and valuables from fire
- Fire safe box is ETL Verified to protect CDs, DVDs, and USBs from fire damage
- Fireproof lock box features a flat key lock to prevent the lid from opening in the event of a fire; Includes 2 keys
- Document safe features convenient built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
- Exterior: 14.3 inch W x 11.2 inch D x 6.1 in H; Interior: 12 in W x 7.5 inch D x 3.5 inch H; Small capacity 0.18 cubic feet;...
- DIGITAL – Access safe box contents easily with a simple programmable Electronic Lock with a buzzer and LED. The electronic lock...
- LARGE – This home safe is larger and more robust than the competition. It has a 0.54cf interior capacity. The safe door opens to...
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION – Constructed with extra thick 11-gauge solid steel to resist hand and mechanical tool attacks. Inside...
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Material: Solid Steel. Powder-coated interior and exterior. Color: Light Gray. Weight: 22 lbs. Anchor bolts...
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS – External Dimensions: 9.75"H x 13.75"W x 9.75"D; Internal Dimensions: 9.5"H x 13.5 W x 7.25"D; Deposit Slot:...
- 【Security Drop Safe】Our Digital Keypad Depository Safes protect cash, checks, mails and other small valuables against robbery...
- 【Solid Design】A solid steel construction and anti-fishing baffles with 2 built-in pry resistant steel deadbolts ensure that...
- 【Electronic Lock】The digital keypad can store 2 unique PIN codes, allowing multiple authorized users access to the drop safe
- 【Lock Out Mode】A temporary lock out mode activates when an unauthorized user attempts to input the incorrect PIN code too many...
- 【Mounting】The safe comes with pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware, allowing the safe to be easily mounted
- Massive 1/2" Solid Steel Plate Door & 12 Gauge Solid Steel Body Protected by Three 1" Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- UL Approved High Security Electronic Lock – NL Universal Lock UR20-20 Protected by 1/4” Thick Rockwell 45 Hard Plate
- 7 Gauge (3/16”) Solid Steel Deposit Door Protected by Dual Jagged Teeth "Anti-Fish Baffles"
- Bolt Detent System Engages Bolts and Locks Door Automatically When Closed - Four Bolt Down Holes and Mounting Hardware Included
- Made in USA with 5 Year Warranty on Hinges/Welds. 18 Month Warranty on Lock and Boltwork
How to Choose Best Safe Deposit Boxes?
In this guide there is a ranking with some of the best brands of portable safes. Compare prices and reviews of the products we recommend, in a few minutes you could find the one that suits you best.
Type of Cassette
To keep money, documents or other precious objects, a safe deposit box can be an option to be taken into serious consideration.
If you are a merchant or have a business in which you manage a lot of cash, a safe can be of great help, as it allows you to temporarily protect money, important paper material and other objects from prying eyes.
On the market, the proposed models are truly manifold and the characteristics of each can vary by type of closure, capacity, weight, materials, price, etc.
The most common boxes are equipped with a cylinder lock with key, in order to hermetically close the container, thus avoiding anyone going to browse inside.
If you are a distracted type and you don’t want to risk losing your keys, don’t worry, you can opt for the purchase of a simpler and safer combination model; but be careful not to forget the security number.
Another key factor to consider before choosing a safe deposit box is its size. If you want to keep precious objects in addition to money, it is better to opt for a large model, with divided compartments.
The best boxes are those with double bottoms, equipped with a money tray and a compartment below to store documents and other important objects.
Normally, the trays are removable and are organized in sections of different widths, to contain different denominations of banknotes. In addition, there are models that in addition offer the purse, also suitable for holding small change of different sizes.
Organizing money well in a safe deposit box is important, so you can know how much cash you have available and access this amount in a practical and fast way, at any time.
In addition to money, small items such as keys, USB flash drives, documents, wallets, jewelry, mobile phones and much more can be stored.
Obviously one of the most important characteristics of a safe-deposit box is the type of material used in its manufacture.
These objects are generally made of metal or plastic and it goes without saying that the former are much more reliable and resistant than the latter.
The most common safes are made of iron, steel, cast iron or other types of metal that make them resistant to shocks and falls.
It is good that the integrated lock is also of good quality and that it does not risk opening immediately after an accidental accidental fall.
On the market you can find models with total protection, fireproof and waterproof, as they are built with materials suitable to hermetically preserve the contents from fire and water.
Finally make sure that the product you choose does not weigh too much and that it is equipped with a special carrying handle to make each movement practical and easy.
Having an adequate support in which to secure precious objects or documents can be one of the viable solutions for those who need protection at home. In the following lines we take stock of the matter, with some general suggestions that can help the user.
Choose the Right Location
Depending on the type of choice box is advisable to opt for a wall bracket or to a model that can be installed on the ground. For those banks which work in small shops can choose those easily removable and transportable boxes effortlessly at the end of the day.
Don’t Leave Codes and Keys Lying Around
Some cassettes work with a numerical system. The advice is to write down these data in a safe place, avoiding leaving them too in plain sight. If a key is present, it is good to place it in a safe environment, with the possibility of having a second copy kept elsewhere.
Do Not Load the Cassette Too Much
Each box has its right capacity, with an ad hoc designed distribution of coins and banknotes. We suggest that you respect this distribution as much as possible, avoiding to go your own way in managing the interior spaces.
Know Your Cassette
Usually the investment required for a quality product involves a relatively high expense. So if you have documents and values that you particularly care about but you have chosen an economic and easily circumvented model, we suggest that you do not insert objects inside which you are not sure of the protection offered.
Check the Protection Index
Not all safe deposit boxes hold out the same way. Knowing through the technical data sheet what the product can withstand, such as insulation from flames or water ingress is an aspect that can affect not only the final location but also the management of the values entered.
Check the Goodness of The Lock
A regular and regular check of the quality and tightness of the lock could be an aspect to which from time to time the right attention should be paid. Check that there are no signs of oxidation and that the part is firmly fixed to the body of the cassette, so as to avoid any unpleasant surprises and make life more complicated attackers.
Don’t Force Open
In the remote hypothesis that the key or the numerical code is lost, we advise you not to proceed on your own, choosing instead the way of direct contact with the manufacturer so as to understand how to resolve the issue.