If you have made a comparison between the offers of the models sold online, but you still don’t know how to choose a good pillbox, then you have arrived in the right section of our page.
Here you will find valuable buying advice that will help you understand what the main features to look for in a product are. Our main advice is to focus on the product with the best value for money and perhaps to consult the opinions of other users who have tried it to get a more precise idea.
In general, you need to consider whether you need a weekly or monthly pillbox with a daily subdivision or if you need to buy the product for an elderly person.
Here we had listed out some of the 11 travel best pill organizers that are present below.
- 100% Waterproof: While some other pill boxes and organizer get leaky and ruin pills, our travel pill box organizer comes with an elastic sealing to protect it from water. This travel pill organizer portable will always keep your medication safe
- 8 Large Compartments: Our pill dispenser organizer & large daily pill organizer is large! This pill holder & medicine organizer has 8 compartments that holds many pills per compartment
- Double Lock: Our daily supplement organizer & vitamins travel container keeps all your pills in place. Our vitamin sorter containers organizers will never open up in purses or bags!
- Easy To Open: Our travel pill container & medicine travel organizer features an ergonomic design for easy opening. Seniors can easily open this waterproof moisture proof pill organizer and fill the cells with pills
- Use In Traveling: This vitamin container organizer large compartments is lightweight. Our waterproof portable pill container fits into small spaces inside your luggage
- MARKED COMPARTMENTS: Each compartment is marked for each day of the week; Morn Noon Eve Bed
- PERFECT FOR TRAVELLING: The set sports a snap enclosure which makes sure your case is closed and there are no spills
- PREMIUM QUALITY FAUX LEATHER AND PLASTIC: This set is bound to last you a really long time, you wont need to think of buying a replacement for s to come
- Store a Week's Worth of Meds. You can simply organize your weekly medication dispenser at the beginning of the week and place the organizer on the counter to easily keep track and maintain your am/pm medication regimen, which is great if you're traveling or on-the-go since you can detach exactly the days you need.(size of each compartment: 0.9” x 1.1” x 0.9”)
- Secure Pills from Spilling. No worries about unwanted dumpage of pills found by pets and kids for your slightest unintentional or incidental touch on the pill planer. The push button stays closed once locked and securely snap shut keeping pills safe.
- Easy to Use. The pill dispenser has a tested design to make it easier for you, especially for the elderly, to open the medicine box; This pill case also has a contoured design on the bottom for easy pill removal; The large compartments are manufactured from a translucent material thereby allowing easy monitoring which box is empty without opening.
- BPA-free Materials. The pill box is simple yet handy if you have to take medication 4 times a day. There are separate compartments constructed with durable molded BPA-free plastic for each dose, plus it’s got a large capacity for multiple pill regimes
- What You Receive: 1 x AUVON iMedassist Pill Holder, 1 x Happy Card, our 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service
- SAFE MATERIAL - Our pill box is made of environmentally friendly grain fiber material. BPA-free,healthy and environmentally friendly.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION - With its cute shape and durable casing,nobody will think this is a portable pill box.
- SILICONE SEALING DESIGN - Adopt food-grade silicone O-shaped sealing ring to ensure the pills are dry and not damp. The double-layer lock design protects the pills from being taken by children or pets accidently.
- EASY TO USE - Small size but portable,Perfect for your suitcase,backpack,even coat pocket.
- HAPPY SHOPPING - We offer try our best to help you solve problems and offer you 100% satisfaction shopping experience.
- ✔ Upgraded Large Capacity - 7 roomy compartments for weekly pills, each can hold maximum up to 8 fish oils or 10 large vitamins free you from worrying about no enough pills on one short trip.
- ✔ Premium Aluminum Alloy- Instead of using cheap plastic, our pill organizer is made with reinforced shockproof durable Aluminum Alloy. Say goodbye to flimsy plastic box, no more unexpected falling apart, choose a sturdy house for your pills.
- ✔ Laser Carving Printings - Compared with other oil printing (which can be erased easily) boxes , our pills holder is marked by laser carving, pass 3M Adhesives & Brush Test, can last for a long time in daily use.
- ✔ Moisture-Proof - With Rubber O-rings on each compartment, our pill container can protect your meds from moisture and water, keep dry and cool, maximize their medicine shelf life.
- ✔ Swing Locking System - can hold your supplements firmly, never worry about abrupt pop-up and pills spill out. What's more, it’s animal-proof (such as parrot, dog, cat), there is no way they can get into your pills. A must have for reassuring pills dispenser solution.
- SIGNATURE COTTON - The fabric you know & love, our quilted cotton is lightweight yet durable, & comes in a variety of colorful patterns
- DAILY ORGANIZATION - Never miss a day of medication, vitamins, or supplements with the included 8 day organizer - labeled with each day of the week plus an bonus compartment
- STAY PREPARED - Interior slip pocket is perfect for storing Medical IDs or prescriptions for quick & easy access
- STYLISH & SIZED RIGHT - The Travel Pill Case measures 1 inch high, 4 inches wide, & 3 inches deep
- AM/PM: This pill organizer is color coded and numbered to easily keep track of the pills you’ve taken. Never miss a dose or take too many. Perfect pill organizer for seniors, caregivers, or those with arthritis.
- EASY TO USE: This pill organizer includes 16 clear slide-locking pill pockets that can be added and removed as needed. Clear pill pouch makes it easy to see your pills and stay organized. Smart alternative to an outdated pill box.
- ADJUSTABLE: Made with durable polyester, the pill holder folds open and closed to keep your pills private, while the adjustable velcro fastener keeps pills safe in place.
- LIGHTWEIGHT + PORTABLE: Easily fits in your purse, backpack, luggage, carry on, laptop bag, or suitcase. Perfect for prescription medications and daily pills like ibuprofen, vitamins, allergy medicine, aspirin, supplements, and more.
- INCLUDES: Medical reference card to list your important medical information in case of emergency, with space for your name, emergency contact, physician, medical conditions, allergies, and more. Easily stores in exterior zippered pocket.
- EASY TO USE For 4 times a day; multiple plastic sleeves for each day; each day section is removable; Also makes for a great travel pill organizer, medication reminder, organize medicine. Portable planner case, easy metal snap closures for home health care, daily living aids, caregiver, simple carrying day pack or traveling (car or plane trips, vacations, etc.) Container for prescription medication, over the counter medicine, daily vitamins, supplements, fish oil pills
- LARGE AND TRAVEL SIZE, 7 DAY OR 14 DAY OPTIONS : Pill carrier clearly marked, clear plastic pill dividers for simple viewing; Multiday, choose weekly 7day pill organizer medicine organizer (one-week) or 14 day pill box (two-week), AM PM day pill organizer; Nice case for pills, vitamins organizer for car, purse, suitcase, bed side; Choose Large pill organizer (oversized, extra-large sections) or regular small pill organizer compact size capacity
- ATTRACTIVE BLACK OR FLORAL DESIGN: Choose pretty, fashionable floral tapestry or classy attractive black leatherette outer holder for anonymity; Pill case made of BPA-free plastic; Exterior is cotton polyester fabric or fancy faux leather. Paper insert for personal info (name, address, telephone number, emergency contact, physician), pillbox reminder
- PERFECT SIZE MEDICATION ORGANIZER: Regular compartment interiors: .9”L x .8”W x .75”D; Regular overall size closed: 7.6”L x 5”W x 1.5”D; Large compartments interiors: 1.25”SQ; Large overall size closed 10.75”L x 6.5”W x 1.75”D
- PERFECT TRAVEL PILL BOX AND CLEARLY LABELED: Cute pill organizer pill dispenser clearly marked, clear plastic for simple viewing; Includes: (1) Daily Pill Organizer By Simply Genius, Choose Size & Color, New In Retail Packaging
- ⏰ HIGH QUALITY -- Pill case Made of food grade PP material, free of BPA, easy to clean, keep your pills clean.
- ⏰ PORTABLE-- Travel pill box with 10 individual compartments (4 large compartments and 6 small compartments for your different amounts of pills). Especially suitable for short travel. Small size, convenient to carry.
- ⏰ CONVENIENT MEMORY-- We provide a label for you to record the date. ✔ Package included: 4 * Pill case organizers （Blue + Light Red + Gray+ Dark red ) + 1 * Label.
- ⏰ MULTIPURPOSE-- Pill containers as shown in the picture. You can put vitamins, decorations, clips, hooks, screws and other small items.
- ⏰ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED-- If you have any questions or suggestions about the pill boxes, you can contact us at any time.
- 【Large Capcity】Small pill organizer has 8 compartments (6+2), 6 small chambers for little pills and 2 large chambers for vitamins. Easy to sort different sizes of pills, no need to carry multiple pill bottles
- 【Small & Portable 】Small pill box sized 4.3x3.5x1.5 inch, convenient to put directly into the your purse ,pocket, bag and suitcase without taking up space and travel light
- 【Double Lock Design】The outer container and each compartment have a lid to resist popping open, Our vitamin organizer will never popping open in purses or bags!
- 【Moisture Proof】Thicken silicone keeps your daily pill organizer closed tightly to protect your meds and supplements safe from moisture and oxidation, take fresh pills and say goodbye to dumpage pills.
- 【Safe Material 】Our medicine organizer made of high quality cereal shell fiber and food grade PP plastic which is safe for medical use and sturdy than other plastic.
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Travel Pill Organizers
As the name suggests, these models were designed to divide the pills on a weekly basis. They usually consist of a base containing seven compartments, each with the name or abbreviation of the day of the week.
These, inside them, can have four mini-compartments divided by the various phases of the day or only two, for the morning and the evening. The choice depends solely on your needs and how many pills you need to take.
Usually, the compartments of the various models can be removed to extract the pills more easily and to be able to take them with you when you leave the house or go on a trip.
The monthly pillbox is the larger version of the weekly one as it allows you to store and divide the pills for the 31 days of the month.
Unlike the weekly pillbox, however, the monthly ones only have two mini-compartments for the daily division of the tablets. Therefore they are not suitable for those who have to follow special care or need to take many supplements throughout the day.
Monthly pill holders are more useful in fact for those who do not have many medicines to take per day, but still want to keep track of those taken without the risk of making a mistake. As with the weekly pillbox, even the monthly compartments can be easily removed and carried wherever you go.
Particularly useful for older people with senile dementia or Alzheimer’s, electric pillboxes are slightly more expensive as they have automated systems for dispensing pills and a digital timer clock.
By setting the timer, it will be possible to activate acoustic and luminous warnings that will deactivate once the device has been tilted to and the correct pill has been taken.
The electric pillboxes are divided by the days of the month and by two phases of the day (morning \ evening), they also have a lid with a key lock useful to prevent elderly people from accessing the wrong tablets.
All pillboxes are made of plastic that does not contain harmful substances, therefore absolutely healthy for the transport of medicines.
The downside of the coin is that most of the models on sale will not be particularly resistant or long-lasting. Now let’s see which are the best pillboxes of the year for value for money.
This model was made of plastic for food use, like many other pill holders on the market. The material in question complies with the regulations on materials containing food, but on the other hand, it affects the resistance of the product.
Plastic does not guarantee long durability. Moreover, it does not prove solid enough to withstand knocks or falls. This forces you to be careful when using the pillbox, especially if you plan to carry it often with you.
On the other hand, plastic facilitates the opening of the various compartments, as a minimum of force and pressure will be enough to access the pills, ideal for elderly people. If you are not convinced, and you need a monthly pillbox, you can find different models in our guide to choosing the best pillbox.
The pillbox design is extremely intuitive and also adapts perfectly to the needs of older people who can find the right pills without effort. The ‘tower’ look is divided into drawers for the seven days of the week written on each one.
Each drawer also has four different compartments that divide the pills into the morning, noon, evening and night. In this way, by pulling out the drawer, you can organize the pills precisely, and then take them at the right time without making a mistake.
The drawers are removable both from the top and from the bottom, to facilitate access and organize the pillbox according to your needs.
The tower pillbox comes in a compact size that allows you to take it wherever you go without taking up too much space. You can put it in your suitcase, bag or backpack to always have your dose of pills ready depending on the day of the week or time.
The drawers can be removed from the tower so that they can be carried individually with you, to further reduce the overall dimensions. At home, you can keep it on a piece of furniture and move it without the least effort.
How to Best Use a Pill Box?
The pillbox is very easy to use, just have a little attention and know-how to organize the number of tablets to be taken.
If you have purchased a weekly model, you will find seven different large compartments in which to insert your pills. To do this, you will have to remove them from the base and open them, inserting the tablets inside them at various stages of the day.
For example, if you have to take pills in the morning on Tuesday, then you will have to take out the compartment with Tuesday wrote (which can be abbreviated in Mar or written in English Tuesday \ Tue), open it and then insert the tablets into the mini-compartment with writing ‘morning’ (matt. or ‘morning’ in case the pillbox has English writing).
In this way, on Tuesday morning, you will immediately find your pills ready for taking. The same thing you will have to do for the other days and phases of the day. The monthly pillboxes work the same way, and only they will have multiple compartments for the days of the month.
The only thing you need to pay attention to is to fill the compartment of the day every time you finish taking the pills, before going to sleep or every Sunday evening. This way, you will always find the pillbox supplied and divided into days correctly.
In the case of older people, you will have to follow them for the first few days and remember to have the pillbox always supplied.
If you want to carry a compartment with you, simply remove it from the pillbox. If you are used to traveling, we suggest you opt for a model with compact dimensions, easy to put in your bag or backpack.
Electric models are the most difficult to use because their configuration is often not intuitive. First of all, we advise you to check the instruction manual of the electric pillbox and try to understand all the different functions. Afterward, you will have to try to set the timer and the automatic distribution of the pills.
Once you press the button to set the timer, you will have to select the time at which the alarm will sound. In some cases, it will be possible to set one for both morning and evening, useful if you need to take pills throughout the day.
To do a test, set the timer to five or ten minutes, so you can immediately see if you have done everything correctly. If the audible and visual alarm goes off, then it will mean that the setting has been successful.
Now by tilting the pillbox, you can either deactivate the alarm or take the pill inserted on the right day of the week. Keep in mind that each electric model can have different functions, and consequently, the settings may vary.