Which airsoft pistol to buy to beat your rivals? The weapon can make a difference, but your ability also matters. These are two sides of the same coin and if one is weak, inevitably the other will be weak.
You must be able to rely completely on your gun because you are likely to find yourself alone, hunted by the enemy and she is the only way to defend yourself. For this reason, do not pay too much attention to savings because if you buy the cheapest model, there is a risk that you will cheat on the most beautiful.
But do not despair because there are still interesting offers that allow you to buy good weapons at low prices and we will help you find and evaluate them carefully.
Right here we had listed out the best airsoft pistols that are given below.
- Game Face Air pistol
- Game Face aeg pistol, metal heavy weight 6mm bb GFAP13
- 6mm Airsoft/upto 250 FPS
- Electric, battery powered gearbox mechanism
- Includes battery and charger, 30 round magazine
- OPERATING SYSTEM: CO2 - CO2 Cartridges are not included
- The original that started it all - a Classic .45ACP handgun now available in a BB pistol.
- Oil-rubbed slide and frame bring the true history of the SIG SAUER original to life
- With custom Spartan grips and skeletonized trigger, this BB gun will have you training like a warrior.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.7 in (221 mm)
- POWERFUL SPRING LOADED - Included Airsoft Rifle and Shotgun shooting powerfully at 300 Fps with .12g BBs
- REALISTIC REPLICA - High Quality Airsoft gun replicas with detailed finish and plastic construction. Great starter guns for...
- READY TO PLAY - Package included airsoft 6mm pellets ammo to start shooting right the way. Package of airsoft guns for perfect...
- FAST LOADING - Airsoft guns using Clip for fast and simple reload for quick turn around
- EXTRA VALUE SAVING - The package deal is packed with value and lots of saving compare to buying them seprately. Getting the...
- SPRING-POWERED SINGLE SHOT AIRSOFT RIFLE - With 400-round capacity and speeds up to 350 fps
- SPRING-POWERED SINGLE SHOT AIRSOFT PISTOL - With 14-round clip and speeds up to 200 fps
- ALL-WEATHER SYNTHETIC DESIGN
- INCLUDES 1,000-COUNT 6mm AIRSOFT BBs
- INCLUDES SYNTHETIC BLACK HOLSTER -Llets you take both airsoft guns onto the field of play
- Metal slide blows back creating a realistic kick
- Built-in hop-up system
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 320 fps
- Includes 15-round drop out mag
- Powered by a 12-gram CO2 cartridge housed in the grip (CO2 NOT included)
- Single shot
- Spring powered pistol
- Holster included
- Fixed front & rear sights
- Black pistol holster
- CO2 Powered, Metal Slide & ABS Frame, Adjustable Hop-Up
- Adjustable Rear Sight, Patented CO2 Cartridge Magazine, Functional Safety
- Rail System, Realistic Heavy Weight, Non-Blowback
- 16 RD Magazine, 1:1 Scale, FPS: 500 (With .12g BBs)
- Size: 12 x 7 x 2 (in), Weight: 2 lbs, Working Hammer
- 15-shot, .177 caliber BB air pistol
- Powered by a 12-gram CO2 cartridge (CO2 not included)
- Shoots .177 caliber steel BBs at up to 410 FPS
- Integrated Weaver rail for easy mounting of accessories
- Fixed Glock-style sights and officially licensed Glock markings
- POWERFUL SPRING: 170-220 FPS with 6mm ammo
- READY TO PLAY: Shoots 6mm ammo in a single shot. Includes 100 starter BBs
- REPLICA: made with high strength ABS polymer for a realistic feel. Weighs 1.1lbs
- EASY TO LOAD: Detachable magazine holds 190 rounds
- FEATURES: On frame safety and serrated slide
Everything You Need to Know About Airsoft Pistols
To understand how to choose a good airsoft pistol that is well suited to you, it is important, first of all, to know how it works. Basically there are three to choose from. The best airsoft pistol with an electric machine has a motor powered by a battery.
A system of gears that push a spring is activated; at the end of the stroke, the piston ejects the bullet. These types of guns are automatic and very performing, for this reason, they are the ones most chosen by the players.
A good number of admirers also have gas-operated pistols. In this case, the bullet is ejected following the thrust of the gas. There are two types of gas to use with the best airsoft gun: Green and CO2. Both gases have strengths and weaknesses.
Green Gas, for example, is also useful for preserving the gun as it contains lubricating elements but is affected by temperatures from 15 ° downwards. Under these conditions, the containment nozzles shrink, and consequently the gas escapes.
A gun with CO2 gas must be lubricated but at least there are no problems with the temperature. We must add that the gas pistols are blowbacks, this benefits the reproduction fidelity of a real weapon.
Finally, there is a manual operating mechanism. It is a very simple system: there is a piston which, moved by a spring, fires one shot at a time. Loading is manual.
Choosing the right dots is important and can determine the outcome of a game in one direction or another. Weight, quality of materials, quality of workmanship, type of surface, affect the trajectory, and the distance to be covered.
The most common shots are those of 0.25 grams. There are those who prefer 0.80 g shot but these are more suitable for close encounters because their range is lower than lighter ones.
The surface of the dots is fundamental: the smooth ones have a better performance over long distances and are less likely to jam. The rough surface dots are used by more experienced players and are more suitable for close encounters. Both the range and accuracy are less.
Airsoft is a game, the aim is to have fun and you can bet that injuring yourself is not fun at all. We must be adequately protected. Glasses or masks for the eyes and face are fundamental.
For the rest, it is not necessary to weigh down with additional protections: the weapons shoot pellets with a powerless than one joule therefore also hitting the skin, you will not feel pain, however, you can wear clothes that cover the whole body, many prefer camouflage suits, just to get more into the character.
How to Use an Airsoft Pistol?
arises of how to use it for fun. Well, in truth it would be appropriate to put up two teams that can face each other or maybe play one against all. In the meantime that others join your passion, practice with some shooting but not before reading our advice.
Security is always a key issue. If it is true that airsoft guns are not real weapons, it is always possible to injure yourself with evil. For this reason, it is vital to wear protective glasses to preserve the eyes. Being hit on the skin by a cue ball does not cause unbearable pain but those who want to avoid discomfort can wear pants and long shirts.
However we repeat it, the cue ball is barely heard unless it is shot point-blank but in fact, we talked about responsible use. Moreover, it is a good rule that when you surprise your opponent at a short distance you declare him hit by word.
The cleaning and therefore maintenance of an airsoft pistol does not have to be as regular as in the case of a real weapon since unlike the latter they are not affected by carbon deposits from gunpowder. The barrel, therefore, remains clean even after firing hundreds of shots.
However, there are signs to be taken that tell us when the time has come to intervene. An important signal and when you notice that the weapon has become less precise than it was before. In this case, a soft cloth and a silicone spray are sufficient while oil-based lubricants, solvents, and aggressive detergents are prohibited.
To clean the inside of the barrel you need to get an auction that you can find on sale in specialized stores. To lubricate the charger using the aforementioned silicone spray in moderate quantities.
Many pistols have the predisposition to mount some accessories such as the tactical light and the laser pointer. The light comes in handy if you play at night or in dark places while the pointer makes it easier for you to hit the target.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Mechanism of The Airsoft Pistol?
Airsoft guns can have one of the following three mechanisms: electric, gas, and spring. In the first case, the weapon needs to be powered by a battery.
A system of gears is activated which pushes a spring then the compressed air starts the blow. In the case of gas pistols, it is its release that allows the shot to be fired.
There are two gases that can be used: ol Green and CO2. The green gas, containing lubricating elements, has the advantage of preserving the weapon, however, it is too sensitive to temperatures which, if lower than 15 °, the containment nozzles shrink: this entails the loss of gas. CO2, on the other hand, does not have this problem but does not have lubricating properties.
What Does Airsoft Pistol Mean?
It means that it is a faithful replica of real firearms that instead of bullets use plastic pellets that are expelled from the barrel under the thrust of a gas that can be air, propane, or carbon dioxide.
What Is Hop Up?
It is a mechanism that can be present in airsoft guns with the aim of increasing the range of the shot. The operation is as follows: by acting on a clearly visible regulator on the weapon, a rubber is lowered into the barrel section from above.
When the shot starts, the dot creeps on the rubber: the contact gives an angular speed which, due to the so-called Magnus effect, gives rise to a direct lift opposite to the gravitational field; by virtue of this, the dot remains in the air for a longer time.
Is Airsoft Pistol Dangerous?
No, if that were the case, they would not be sold freely. This does not mean that it can be used recklessly. So we must be aware that they are not toys for children and that they should not be aimed at the face. When playing, it is essential to wear protective glasses.
Are Airsoft and Paintball Weapons the Same Thing?
No. The fundamental and most obvious difference is that softair weapons, in addition to being true replicas of real weapons, shoot small dots while paintball weapons paint bullets and when they hit it is impossible not to notice it.