Animals can also develop deficiencies that need to be supplemented by the supply of additional nutrients than the food that is usually given to them. To understand which ones are most suitable for you, consult our guide that contains suggestions on this.
Take a look at the lower ranking, where you will find products of the best brands, evaluated by us through reviews.
Here are the best quality of animal supplements that are present below,
- Animal Stak is developed for the bodybuilder and elite strength athlete that is looking to break through plateaus and personal records. You train hard, you eat right, so why take a chance on the supplements you use?
- Animal Stak contains 5 unique complexes that are designed to naturally enhance output of testosterone and GH. Not only does Stak increase good hormones, but it helps block the bad (estrogen) with ingredients like resveratrol. Your cut rate test booster doesn’t do that, and that puts your gains at risk.
- Animal Stak is dosed conveniently in our signature packs. Animal takes the guess work out of supplementation and adds the convenience of individual packs that you can grab and go. No more messing around with scoops and powders, take your packs and go.
- Take one pack daily for 3 weeks straight. On training days, take it 30 minutes before your workout, on non-training days take it on an empty stomach between meals. Easy, convenient, effective. After 3 straight weeks of use, cycle off for 1 week before starting another round of Stak.
- Animal has been trusted by professional athletes around the world for over 30 years. When you need to achieve your highest standards, don’t leave anything to chance. Take what the pros take.
- Animal Test is the complete test booster pack for; strength athletes, bodybuilders, power lifters, and anyone looking to take their gains to the next level, and will stop at nothing to get there.
- Animal Test works to increase both your testosterone output and your testosterone utilization. It’s not enough to just make more test, you have to use it and absorb it too. More test equals more muscle mass, it’s that simple.
- Animal Test is packaged in our signature all-in-one complete packets. Each packet is perfectly dosed and easy to grab from the can and take on the road with you. No counting pills, no messy powders, just convenience.
- Take Animal Test with your last meal before your workout, or on off days, take Test with any meal. You can run 2 cycles of test in a row without an “off” week, but follow that with 4 weeks off of Test. On your 4 “off” weeks, we recommend running a cycle of the non-hormonal M-Stak to keep your gains.
- You train hard, you diet, and you get your sleep. Sacrifices have to be made to achieve your best results, but your supplements can’t be one of those sacrifices. Trust what the pros take.
- Multiple Supplements in One - Each packet of Animal Cuts brings together the best features of the best diet products on the market, and puts them all into one convenient pack. With 9 pills in each packet, Animal Cuts covers all the bases.
- Take Twice Daily - Take one packet when you wake up, and one packet 4-6 hours later. Use for 3 weeks straight, and then 1 off week. Convenient grab and go packets make Animal Cuts a convenient and powerful solution.
- Customized Packets - Each packet of Animal Cuts contains a red pill which is the stimulant pill. If you don't want the stims of a fat burner, simply remove the red pill and you are good to go. Perfect versatility.
- Trusted by the Pros - Animal has been a leading name for the highest level of professional bodybuilders for over 30 years. Don't compromise, take what the pros take.
- We Manufacture all of our own products in New Brunswick, NJ. We control the quality of our product from start to finish, so you know you are getting exactly what's on the label every time.
- Animal Pak is formulated for elite athletes that are looking to fill in the nutritional gaps they might have in their diet. Eating clean and counting macros shouldn't mean you neglect the foundational support your body needs.
- Multivitamin, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, carnitine, and much more. Animal Pak is the cornerstone for any serious athlete's supplement stack. After all, you can't build a strong house with a weak foundation. Each can of Animal Pak contains 44 individually wrapped packs. Each pack has 11 tablets
- Each dose of Animal Pak is in it's own individual pack that you can throw in your gym bag, work bag, or just leave it in the tin. No messy powder, no spilling, no clumping. Just grab and go convenience.
- Simply take one pack daily with any meal, or if you are in hard training mode, take two packs daily with your meals. Easy as that.
- Animal has been trusted by the pros for over 30 years. You work hard in the gym, you prep your meals, so why compromise your supplements? Trust what the pros take.
- Strong enough for bodybuilders and elite athletes that put push their body to the limit
- Combines many stand alone supplements in one: Turmeric, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Curcumin, MSM, Flaxseed Oil and more
- Available in 44 convenient grab and go packs, or 30 scoop powers
- Simply take 1 serving daily with any meal
- Animal has been a trusted brand by professionals around the world for over 30 years
- Helps promote more efficient, restful sleep - Animal PM delivers a complete Sleep and Relaxation Complex to help you get your fullest, deepest sleep. After all, when you sleep, you grow. Each container has 30 days supply.
- Non-habit forming all natural formula - Animal PM features effective sleep and relaxation complexes that are non-habit formuing, so you can trust Animal PM when it matters most.
- Helps boost GH output naturally - Featuring the highly researched ingredients GABA and AKG, Animal PM boosts GH level naturally to maximize your recovery and growth time
- Convenient 30 day supply - With the infamous Animal Pack system, Animal PM packs each servings into an easy to use individual package. Take a serving for the road or leave it in your nightstand. Animal delivers the highest quality sleep, conveniently
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility that we have run and owned for over 30 years. We make all of our own products in house so you can trust what's on the label every single time.
- MULTIPLE SUPPLEMENTS IN ONE – Animal Pump contains a powerful pump complex, a stimulant complex (which can be removed), Nitric Oxide complex, and more. Each of these sold as stand alone supplements, Animal Pump combines them all into one complete and convenient preworkout supplement.
- EASY TO TAKE – Simply take one pack 30-45 minutes before your workout. Take the packs on the go in your gym bag, your work bag, or take one right out of the tin. No powder, no clumping, no mess.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR PREWORKOUT – If you don’t need the extra stim, just take out the red pill and you get the full focus and pumps of Animal Pump. If you need the extra energy boost, take the whole pack.
- TRUSTED BY THE PROS - Animal has been a leading name for the highest level of professional bodybuilders for over 30 years. Don't compromise, take what the pros take.
- TRUSTED MANUFACTURER - We Manufacture all of our own products in New Brunswick, NJ. We control the quality of our product from start to finish, so you know you are getting exactly what's on the label every time.
- Designed for the bodybuilder that doesn't get enough essential fatty acids (EFA's) in their diet. It's near impossible to plan the perfect diet and eat enough clean macros and get your omegas every single day. Animal Omega has you covered, without a second thought about good fatty acids in your diet
- Packed with 10 different sources of omegas, Animal Omega gets you a variety of profiles of omega 3 and omega 6 paired with an absorption complex to help maximize each daily pack. When you watch what goes into your body, you need to be sure you are getting the best, most effective supplements
- Omegas and EFA's are important for every bodybuilder, yet they are often overlooked. EFA's have been shown to; keep down inflammation which can lead to joint pain, keep your heart healthy, and help produce testosterone
- Animal Omega is delivered in 30 servings of perfectly dosed packs. You can grab a pack and put it in your bag to take with lunch, or take it with your daily breakfast or dinner. With the convenience of individually packed servings, you can take Animal Omega on the go, anywhere
- Since Animal Omega is a fatty acid, it absorbs best with foods. Take Animal Omega daily with any meal, and you are done. Easy to check off your EFAs from your daily diet
Everything You Need to Know About Animal Supplements
When to Use Them and Which Ones to Prefer?
It may happen that your pet suffers from allergies or is weakened after a long illness. This is the right time to make him take specific nutrients in the form of a supplement.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding are also moments in which the trusted friend needs more vitamins and minerals, which he must also pass on to the puppies. In addition, when the animal is elderly, it needs to take calcium supplements, which prevent bone fragility. In addition, osteoarthritis can also affect them, so it is good to buy those products that act on the cartilages and that can make the disease less painful.
Diabetes is another disease that affects dogs and cats, for example, and cannot be resolved simply by feeding. For this, you will have to supplement their gruel with insulin, usually present in herbal preparations.
Consider whether the price of the chosen supplement is affordable enough in relation to its quality, to determine if it is the right one for your budget.
For Puppies, Sports Animals and The Elderly
It may happen that small animals have a deficiency of vitamins or minerals because milk cannot feed them in the right way or for other reasons. For this reason, it is good to use supplements that also contain lactic ferments and calcium, which is essential to ensure the proper development of their bones.
For the elderly, it is preferable to opt for omega 3 and 6, which can be, for example, contained in pure salmon oil. With the passage of age, in fact, it is good not to give them too refined food, which can in fact cause the onset of diseases.
As for humans, also for animals that are engaged in sports, for competitions or because they are part of military bodies, it is necessary to choose supplements that can develop muscle mass, reducing the intake of fat.
In addition to a mix of proteins and mineral salts, there must be amino acids, which prevent joint problems and help the muscles to function properly. Compare the prices of the various products on the market, to find the most convenient one, without sacrificing the quality of a complete supplement.
Attention to Administration
When you find the one that most convinces you, among those sold on the market, you must also pay attention to the administration, keeping in mind the rule that you should never give more than the right. In fact, if you think that getting your pet to take more supplements can help, you will get the opposite effect.
Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and never exceed the recommended dose but above all never neglect the opinion of the veterinarian, the only one who can tell you if your animal actually needs a greater supply of nutrients.
How to Use a Pet Supplement?
Just like humans, dogs and cats also need care and attention. Often, in fact, proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle may not be enough to guarantee the psycho-physical well-being of your four-legged friend, making it necessary to administer specific supplements.
On the market there are many ready-made products dosed according to the needs and age of the animal which, together with proteins, carbohydrates, and fibers supplied with a balanced diet, best complement its nutritional needs, protecting its bone structure and joints, keeping the hair shiny and soft, and defending the bacterial flora of the intestine.
When to Resort to Supplements?
Supplements help support normal immune defenses, especially with the arrival of the cold season. Many products help stimulate the immune response and also seem to strengthen the basal metabolic rate and the central nervous system, also promoting recovery from flu syndromes and periods of intense physical exertion.
Useful as a form of prevention, they can also be used as support for pharmacological therapy or diets aimed at weight loss, but also in case of ingestion of toxic substances and liver fatigue.
Furthermore, they can also be used if particular physical performances are required by the animal, for example, dogs dedicated to shows and performances or those employed in hunting activities.
There are also many natural supplements with herbal elements or plant extracts, such as milk thistle, a plant belonging to the Asteraceae family that helps detoxify the liver and biliary tract, or turmeric useful to counteract inflammation with effective antineoplastic action.
Dosage and Administration
On the market, there are supplements of all types and with different formulations, some can also be administered to pregnant or lactating females, others are specific for puppies, still, others are indicated for elderly dogs and cats to prevent many diseases typical of old age.
As for the doses, it is important to strictly follow the instructions on the packaging or in the package insert. Even if supplements based on simple vitamins or minerals are used, one must never make the mistake of thinking that an overdose cannot be harmful, indeed some substances, if administered to a certain extent, could even poison the animal.
In any case, we advise you to observe your dog/cat during the entire administration cycle and if you notice that the patient does not benefit from the supplement or that it is even worse, it is better to stop taking it and get advice from the veterinarian.
Let’s Not Forget the Vet
Currently, the use of animal supplements is increasingly frequent, especially by virtue of easy access to purchase and pressing advertising promotion. Although many owners tend to decide for themselves the most suitable supplement for their pet.
It is always advisable to seek advice from their veterinarian, so as to avoid unnecessary risks. After a complete visit and a possible analysis of blood and urine, the doctor can draw up a general picture of the health of the dog or cat and recommend the most suitable product, also in consideration of any intolerances and allergies.
Try to follow its instructions to the letter, administering the recommended doses, and avoiding adjustments that could be dangerous.