The Behind the Neck Headphones are a very practical device not only for those who have to work but also for those who want to listen to music and have the opportunity to make calls or video calls without the fear that some curious people will eavesdrop on what is being said.
And let’s not forget gaming, where in addition to needing to ‘enter’ the game, you can talk to your teammates. If you’ve ever thought about buying a pair of headphones with a microphone, you already know that choosing them is not that simple.
The market offers many models with functions that suit all tastes, so much so that many believe that it has become almost impossible to find the perfect headphones for your style.
Right here we are providing you the latest and most advanced behind the neck headphones that are present below.
- 25 Hours Continuous Music Playback, 400 Hours Standby
- HD Stereo Sound, Foldable, Lightweight Sports Design
- Built-In Noise Cancelling Microphone for Hands-Free Voice Calls
- BT 5.0 Wireless Technology with 3DRF
- Memory Foam Acoustic Cushions, Velvet Touch Materials, Controls On-Board
- MAXELL NECKBAND: It’s comfortable to wear with a rubber cord, and soft-touch material behind the neck and around ears. It...
- NOISE-CANCELLING EARBUDS: The in-ear earbuds are made of sturdy materials that are soundproof and can block out extraneous noise...
- LIGHT-WEIGHT: These headphones are lightweight, making them barely noticeable during physical activities like running, enhancing...
- COMFORT & FIT DESIGN: Comfort fit design is ideal for long-term use and is ideal for the gym, running, and walking. Provides...
- UNIVERSAL AURICULARES: The 3.5mm audio jack is sturdy and durable, making it compatible with all smartphones, tablets, laptops,...
- [Comfortable on ear headphones] They just sit on top of your ear, letting your ear have access to air unlike earbuds which clogged...
- [Secure on your head even for heavy sweat] You can enjoy being physically active and sweaty while those headphones wrap your neck...
- [Work perfectly in deskwork or walking situations] Wireless headset enables more freedom of movement while participating in online...
- [Refurl into a compact shape when taking them off] It can slip easily into a designated pocket in your backpack, small enough to...
- [Hold a charge all day] 300 mAh batteries allow you use them all day long (up to 20 hours) before charging them at night
- Bluetooth 4. 0 stereo headphones- advanced Bluetooth CSR version 4. 0 latest technology.
- Wireless freedom- stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet, and be free of annoying, tangled cords.
- Charges quickly and lasts hours- The ph-bt3 headphones feature a lithium-ion battery that not only charges quickly, but gives you...
- Compact form factor and stylish design- these headphones were designed to be small enough for you to comfortably tote around.
- Soft-touch rubberized exterior, for a wonderfully smooth, tactile experience.
- SNUG FIT AND STAY PUT IN YOUR EARS THROUGHOUT WORKOUT:Special design of workout earbuds and silicon earplugs allows the earphones...
- FOLDABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The sport headset is foldable headband, is not only designed for saving your desk space but for...
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BUILT-IN MIC CONTROL: All control integrates in a line button for phone answering and hanging up calls as well as...
- MOST OCCASION NEEDED SPORT: These exercise headphones are great for running, walking, weight lifting, or jogging in the gym....
- SHALLOW IN-EAR DESIGN & COMFORTABLE WEARING: these workout earphones can fit well into the ear canal with silicone ear plugs, you...
- Brand New & Factory Original!
- Ideal For Portable CD, DVD, MP3 Players And iPods
- Lightweight Behind The Head Design For Extended Wear And Comfort
- Includes Soft-Touch Rubber 4' Cord And 3.5mm Straight Plug
- Stereo Neckbands Are Designed To Be Worn Behind The Neck And Ears
- ERGONOMIC & SECURE FIT DESIGN: Features ergonomic behind the ear and neck human engineering frame design that securely fits and...
- INTUITIVE CONTROL: 5 intuitive and dedicated remote control buttons that allows easy navigation and quick access to SIRI or...
- FULL SPECTRUM BALANCED OUTPUT: Equipped with noise reduction, crystal clear audio technology, and high-performance speaker driver...
- SWEAT RESISTANT: Swivelable earcup with ultra-foldable compact water-resistant frame to provide maximum comfort and portability...
- LEAVE CHARGER BEHIND: the device can run up to 25 hours of consistent music, phone calls and videos before next charging
- [Bluetooth 5.0 Technology]: The behind head bluetooth headphones is designed with advanced bluetooth chipset, ensuring faster...
- [Hifi-Stereo Sound] The headphones can deliver premium crystal stereo sound and it fliters out background noise, allow you to...
- [Extremely Lightweight & Sweatproof ]: The headphones earbuds can fit your ear with the maximum comfort, very secure and will...
- [Long Lasting Battery Life]: With powerful Built-in rechargeable battery, it can support up to more than 11 hours music time, 14...
- [Multifunctional and Easy to Use]: The wrap around head bluetooth headphones has 5 control buttons, you can use it to adjust the...
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones,...
- Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and volume
- Serves as both a wireless music Headset and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
- Sleek, comfortable, lightweight design with up to 20 hours of music and talk time
- Two-year warranty with lifetime US based customer support
- Stereo neckbands worn behind the neck and ears for portable music players
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22,000Hz
- Offers 30mm drivers, 32 ohms impedance, 100dB +/-3dB sensitivity
- 40mW rated input and 100mW maximum input
- Includes soft-touch rubber 4' cord and 3.5mm straight plug
Buying Guide to Select the Best Behind the Neck Headphones
If you are thinking of purchasing headphones with a microphone, you must be familiar with the various features and functions that you can use.
Thanks to this section, you can dispel any possible doubt about these devices, be sure to choose the perfect model for you and that, at the same time, it is also efficient.
What Are Headphones with A Microphone?
Headphones are output devices used to listen to audio output from electronic devices; usually, they also include a microphone and must be “hooked” to the ear or supported by the head. Most models have a 3.5 mm jack type connector, or they must be connected via USB port or wirelessly.
If you are a multi-tasking person or you are looking for a rather versatile product, then the headphones with microphone are exactly what you are looking for: we are not just talking about popularity, which has increased a lot, but because they allow you to perform many tasks. Various designs, models, and functions are also available on the market, on which, however, we will focus later.
What Types of Headphones with Microphone Are There?
The first difference that catches the eye lies in the shape of the headset itself: the open headphones allow the sound emitted to come out, while the closed ones prevent any type of sound escape.
Then there are the circumaural and supraural headphones: the latter must be placed directly on the ear, “plugging” the article. That is, which covers more or less entirely the ear.
On the market, it is possible to find an infinite number of shapes and sizes of headphones; in principle, the most common headphones are the in-ear closed with a cable or with connection via Bluetooth, also included in the packaging of smartphones.
However, to give a complete description and to better illustrate the various types of headphones with a microphone, we have prepared the following list.
They are the model included in the smartphone package: they usually have a cable, although wireless models are available. This type of headphones offers good value for money and stands out for its lightness and excellent portability.
Thanks to their small size, these headphones occupy the entire ear canal, preventing external noise from entering.
It is a model widely used in sports, so much so that there are models created specifically to withstand physical activity (for example, we speak of the models with the cable that must be placed behind the head or in the shape of a hook to support them).
Over-Ear Headphones (on-Ear)
If you don’t want headphones that are too bulky and would prefer something more comfortable, then this is the model for you.
These headphones do not cover the auditory pavilion, but should be placed above the ear and are excellent when walking or relaxing at home. Also, they were born to reduce the load on the ears and neck.
In most cases, these are small models but made of resistant materials; they don’t take up much space, and some are even foldable. In all this, there is a disadvantage: the sound quality is rather compromised because a lowering of the audio volume cannot prevent the escape of the sound emitted. Also, in some cases, prolonged use of these headphones can cause discomfort.
Circumaural Headphones (over-The-Ear)
This type of headphones with microphones completely covers the ear, and, when compared with the previous model, it has larger dimensions (thus managing to offer a good reduction of external noise). Usually, due to their size, these headphones are used in the professional environment or at home.
The first feature that distinguishes these headphones is the audio quality, but also the convenience of use is a factor not to be overlooked.
Thanks to their diadem-shaped structure with pavilions that wrap around the ears, these headphones can stand on the head even if you rotate it, also leaving a small space in the ear so as not to cause discomfort.
Headphones with Mic Open or Closed?
Based on the way the sound is emitted into the headphones, we can classify these devices into two types: open and closed. This division has to do with reducing external noise and audio quality: the open headphones do not “plug” the ear.
They are designed for a natural experience, letting the user perceive the noises coming from outside.
On the contrary, closed headphones are made to isolate the user from the outside world: with this type of headphones, the sound does not “escape” from the headphones, so much so that even a low volume can give an excellent result.
In principle, closed headphones are great for the outdoors. The following table will help you to better visualize the relative pros and cons of these two types of headphones and, therefore, to make an informed choice.
Headphones with A Microphone with Or without Cable?
Here we must be careful. In many cases, wireless headphones have lower audio quality to promote freedom of movement, but some models have the same advantages as wired headphones. Your choice depends exclusively on your tastes and needs.
The characteristics of the product are also based on the model, but there are reviews of some users who, for wireless headphones, complain of a loss of quality.
However, this is a relative factor given that this model was created specifically to do training and travel much more comfortably without having to worry about cables.
Besides, headphones that work with radio signals are the best quality because they offer excellent quality without sacrificing freedom of movement.
What Are the Advantages of Wireless Microphone Headphones?
If you are inclined to purchase headphones with a wireless microphone, you will be able to obtain a series of benefits (which we have listed below) according to the brand and model.
However, keep in mind that the quality can be more contained in this type of headphones, so it is better to read all the product specifications before making the final choice.
- Comfort: This is the factor that most distinguishes the headphones with a wireless microphone. Thanks to this feature, you can forget about the cables and all the limitations that they entail, allowing you to listen to music regardless of whether you are at home or in the studio. In most cases, this type of headphone is large helmets that have adjustable pavilions.
- Distance: In headphones with cable, the limitation is nothing more than the cable itself, which usually reaches about two meters in length. The headphones with wireless microphones offer various levels of distance, so depending on the number of milliwatts you have, you can move more or less away from the source of the sound for it to continue to be emitted.
- Connectivity: After the greater freedom of movement, this is probably one of the most appreciated qualities. Since some headphones are bluetooth headsets, which allows them to be connected to most of today’s devices equipped with this technology, they can offer better connectivity, leaving behind all the compatibility problems between devices and connectors.
How to Use Headphones with A Microphone Correctly and Safely?
Today, the use of headphones with a microphone is increasingly widespread and, even if they have been available on the market for a long time, the advancement of technology has made them become indispensable tools in everyday life, especially in moments dedicated to the sport.
The auditory system is extremely delicate and can be damaged if the right precautions are not taken. The following list contains some simple little tricks necessary to avoid any kind of damage to your hearing, so read carefully.
- Adjust the Volume: According to data from the World Health Organization (WHO), there are approximately 328 million adults worldwide with disabling hearing loss. Furthermore, it is also reported that one of the main causes is precisely the exposure to very loud noises; therefore, try to keep the volume of your device between 60% and 70%.
- Attention to The Cable: Although the market is moving towards wireless headphones, some manufacturers still manufacture models with cables. If your product has cables, pay attention to how you roll them when you need to store them. Also, another tip is also not to remove the headphones too abruptly, because otherwise, you could cause discomfort to the eardrum.
- Let Your Ears Rest: You can treat your hearing simply by letting your ears rest, so much so that even car simulators recommend fifteen-minute breaks. The best thing would be to remove the headphones for at least five minutes every hour of listening, to reduce the cumulative damage to which you could be exposed.
Ever since we were little, they have taught us that details make the difference, but it is good to pay attention also to “macroscopic” things. If you are thinking of buying headphones with a microphone, you must focus on some key aspects: no matter how obvious they may seem, they are vital.
- Audio quality
The frequency range (also known as a range) is one of the main elements to consider: the ear is capable of picking up sounds ranging from 20 Hertz (Hz) to 20,000 Hertz (kHz), so headphones must be able to support this range with a good frequency change rate. Also, the faster the frequency, the richer the sound.
Next, you must also check the size and number of transducers, i.e., the components that have the task of transforming electricity into sound: the larger ones, for example, offer very high bass quality.
Headphones that also include controllers, both for bass and treble, are capable of offering cleaner and more precise sound.
In addition to audio quality, headphones with a microphone also stand out for their audio profiles, but this does not necessarily affect the quality of the product. The default equalization has to do with increasing or decreasing the frequency intervals.
Among the various equalizations, you will find various types, which can be quite balanced or flat, which are more faithful to the original recording and excellent for genres such as classical music.
The V equalization accentuates the bass and treble in the noisiest genres, while we find an equalization to strengthen the bass and increase the depth in the bass head headphones.
This is the ability of the headphones, typical of the models that surround the ear, to prevent the sound emitted from “leaking” or from entering sounds from the outside.
Models with active noise cancellation are available on the market, which emits an artificial sound wave that helps to attenuate the sounds and noises of the outside world.