Electronics has now become part of our daily lives in all respects. From kitchen utensils to various accessories for study, work and leisure, there is nothing that escapes the world of circuits, microchips, and, of course, power.
So an excellent model of rechargeable c batteries is precious to always have a ready recharge at hand. Below we have a proper guide of the rechargeable batteries.
Right here, we had listed out some of the best rechargeable c batteries that are present below.
- Battery: 4 pack C cell 5000mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery
- Improved low self discharge makes it still maintain 80% of capacity after 3 year of non-use
- Convenient operation due to that advantage that Ni-MH batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged up to 1200 times
- Batteries can be used immediately out of the package
- Batteries can be used in any C device and work in all C NiMH chargers; ideal for high drain devices
- Battery: 8 pack C cell 5000mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery
- Improved low self discharge makes it still maintain 75% of capacity after 3 year of non-use
- Batteries come pre-charged and can be recharged up to 1200 times
- Batteries can be used immediately out of the package
- Batteries can be used in any C device and work in all C NiMH chargers; ideal for high drain devices
- Batteries: 6 Packs C cell 5000mAh 1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- ProCyco technology, providing super long cycle life, can be recharged up to 1200 times, high quality with professional care.
- Improved low self discharge function could help to maintain the capacity up to 75% even if 3 years non-use.
- Durable hard rubber material battery cased packed, 2 batteries share one storage box.
- The battery can be used in any C devices and work well in any brand C Ni-MH supported chargers.
- This charger can recharge or discharge for 1 to 4 pieces of AA/AAA/C/D Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries,charge for 1 to 2 pieces of 9V Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries
- Unique designed with LCD display screen to indicate the battery(AA/AAA/C/D Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries) status: Charge, Discharge, Full or Bad. The LED indicators is for 9V Battery only.
- Press the blue discharge button to discharge mode,automatically turn to charging mode when fully discharged
- With negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function (except for 9V batteries),with safety timer control for overcharge protection ,with short circuit protection ,with non-rechargeable/bad cell detection
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled,built-in microcomputer chip will convert the charging mode from fast charging to trickle charging when batteries are nearly full charged which ensure the batteries are fully charged
- High Capacity: 1.2V 5000mAh 4 Pack Ni-MH rechargeable C batteries.
- Long Lasting Life: No memory effect and low self-discharge, Fufly C batteries can be recharged over 1200 times and will remain 85% power when you leaving it for not use 1 year.
- Storage Case: Durable plastic storage cases can keep your batteries organized and protected. You can attach the stickers on the boxes to help you identify the battery conditions, each case with four batteries.
- Wide Application: The batteries can be used in any C devices, such as toys, clocks, doorgard automatic fire-door closers, wireless doorbell, flashlights, LED camping, emergency lanterns exercise equipment and so on.
- Service: Fufly offers 12 months repair and replace service, any problems please feel free to contact us via email.
- One 4-pack of pre-charged C-cell rechargeable batteries (5000mAh/Ni-MH)
- Long battery life; extremely gradual self-discharge; maintains 80% capacity for 24 months
- Comes pre-charged and ready to use; can be recharged 1000 times with minimal power loss
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging; recyclable; backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
- Same product, new look! Appearance of batteries you receive may vary
- Rechargeable C Batteries with Charger: Independent charging slot. It can random charge 1 to 4 of Counts AA/AAA/C/D batteries or 1-2 Counts of 9V Ni-MH/Ni-CD rechargeable batteries at the same time.
- Charge Time: AA/AAA/C/D rechargeable batteries can be fully charged within 5 hours, 9V batteries can be fully charged within 12 hours. You can monitor the charge state of the battery through the LCD display
- Unique protection:over-charge protection,It will automatically cut off when fully charged .short-circuit protection,over-heat protection extends the life of the charger
- 4 packs C Cells: 5000mAh high capacity C batteries can be recharged over 1200 times and keep 80% power after 3 years non-use
- Satisfactory service: If you have any problem with your purchase of BONAI, do not hesitate to contact us by email, we are very happy and we will do our best to help you solve it.
- Multiple function of charger with 3 different mode: charge, discharge, error detect.
- Compatible with 1/2/3/4 AA, AAA, C, D Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries and 1/2 9V Ni-MH Ni-CD batteries.
- Personality LCD display to show its charging progress for AA/AAA/C/D Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries, and the LED display for 9V batteries.
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled,built-in microcomputer chip will convert the charging mode from fast charging to trickle charging when batteries are nearly full charged(actually not) which ensure the batteries are fully charged.
- High quality ensured with double protection: negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function (except for 9V batteries),with safety timer control for overcharge protection ,with short circuit protection ,with non-rechargeable/bad cell detection.
- 2-pack of Energizer Recharge Universal 2500 mAh NiMH C rechargeable batteries
- Each battery can be charged hundreds of times, with a charge that can last up to 12 months in storage
- Extended Life Composition ensures up to 3-year usable battery life under typical usage patterns
- One charge allows you to enjoy up to 5.5 hours of toy activity (results vary by device and usage)
- Tops the charts as the world's #1 recharge Sub Brand, based on scan sales
- Package: 8 pack 5,000mAh high capacity C cell rechargeable batteries
- Can be charged up to 1200 times, perfectly replace standard C size batteries and NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Maintains 80% of original charge after being stored for 3 years of non-use, it’s highly recommended to be fully charged every 3 months
- Ni-MH batteries without memory effect which makes it convenient to operate
- Ideal for any devices need C cell batteries and can be charged by a universal charger that support NiMH C rechargeable batteries
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Rechargeable C Batteries
Operation and Components
Despite the rather simple and linear appearance of rechargeable batteries, behind them lies a remarkable theoretical basis, the result of a mix of notions of physics, chemistry, and electrical engineering.
To understand precisely their structure and the system that governs them, it is essential to know how they work.
These are accessories that, through a chemical process, generate voltage and electric current. It is called oxidation-reduction and, apart from the complex name, it is nothing more than an exchange of electrons between two materials, which allows the production of electric current.
This process of creating electricity occurs when the right voltage or potential difference between two points, expressed in Volt (V), occurs.
The direct consequence is the generation of direct current, with a constant movement of electrons from one point to another until reaching total equilibrium, or the moment when the rechargeable battery discharges.
From the prototype in zinc and copper made by Alessandro Volta in the late 1700s to today, a large variety of these accessories, also called galvanic cells, have been placed on the market.
The chemical origin and the power generation process, however, remained an element of continuity. Everything is based, in essence, on the following components:
- A point with high electrical potential called the anode and identified with the sign “-“
- A low electrical potential point called a cathode and identified with the “+” sign.
- A substance called electrolyte with the function of activation (closed circuit) and suspension (open circuit) of the passage of electrons (oxidation-reduction);
- Two electric poles through which the electric current passes if the circuit is closed
- A rigid or soft plastic collection case when multiple cells are grouped.
The individual materials that allow the oxidation and reduction processes, known as semi-reactions, are commonly classified in electrochemistry under the name of “electroactive species.”
Standard and Environmental Compatibility
The technical provisions and the requirements are regulated by two international bodies, one based in Europe for the member countries of the Community and one with a global character. This allowed a slow but progressive standardization of the terminology, which today is classified into:
- A common name such as, for example, stylus, torch, mini-style, etc.
- IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) name
- Name ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
To give an example with alkaline rechargeable aaa batteries, their IEC code is LR03, while the ANSI code is 24A. The same goes for rechargeable stylus batteries: while European legislation identifies them as NiMH rechargeable batteries with the name HR06, ANSI defines them with the initials 1.2H2.
It is, therefore, not appropriate to pay too much attention to the terminology, as it could generate considerable confusion. What is important is that any model on the market must, by law, indicate chemical composition, dimensions, rules of use, and physical characteristics.
The prescriptions, however, do not end there. These electronic accessories are composed of polluting materials, each in its way. Copper, cadmium, chromium, lithium: each substance contains heavy metals and other elements dangerous for the environment. Mercury-based versions, for example, had such a harmful environmental impact that they were completely removed from the market.
One of the great advantages that the AAA rechargeable batteries and all the other formats present have undoubtedly been greater attention to their environmental impact.
The fact that they are reusable hundreds or thousands of times makes them, in most cases, an investment made to last a lifetime. This, therefore, justifies the fact that their economic value is greater than normal ones.
Like standard batteries, lead, nickel, and lithium rechargeable batteries are subject to separate waste collection management in Italy. This process must comply with the procedures and specifications defined by the Combat (Mandatory Consortium for Exhausted Lead Batteries and Leaded Waste).
Being designed to facilitate in all respects the portability and durability of many electronic tools, their use does not require particular additional components.
However, there is a great variety of reusable battery chargers, which are distinguished from each other by the capacity of pieces to be refilled, speed, and format compatibility.
In principle, these battery chargers are specifically designed to bring only one type of cell back to the maximum electric charge.
There are tailor-made solutions, especially for the stylus, even up to the rechargeable 9v battery, each recognizable by the shape of the container compartment in which to insert the dead batteries.
The common examples are those for aaa and aa rechargeable batteries, as they are the most widely used formats. In any case, there are plenty of compatible proposals for batteries of different sizes, as well as the capacity of the charging slots, which normally varies from two to eight compartments.
They can work:
- With power supply
- In sunlight
- Via USB socket
- Electromagnetic induction
There is an additional accessory that can be very useful to always guarantee excellent performance. It is an instrument called “decharger,” which has the function of bringing the rechargeable batteries to total discharge, eliminating any trace of residual voltage without, however, exceeding the minimum charge threshold required.
The decharger is perfect for rechargeable NiMH batteries but, above all, for NiCd, which undergoes more than any other specimen, the now known “memory effect,” due to the progressive enlargement of the cadmium crystals.
That night, however, owe this problem to the nickel hydroxide crystal whose electrode, over time, loses more and more electrical potential.
Thanks to this additional accessory, the batteries will always be discharged in depth before receiving new energy. Rechargeable lithium solder or standard batteries are the only ones that do not suffer from the lazy battery effect.
Care and Maintenance
Once the right size of rechargeable batteries suitable for the intended use has been selected, a few small precautions will be enough to keep it in good health. Thought to be very easy to manage, they need few and simple attention to ensure long life.
Never overdo it with refills, to avoid the risk of overloads.
Rechargeable 1 2v solder batteries, as well as normal ones, can be damaged if left attached to the power supply even when full charge is reached.
For this reason, it is necessary to have chargers equipped with timers, capable of interrupting the electric current after recharging. Alternatively, just remember to unplug the socket at the end of the charge. In addition to this aspect, it is essential to consider some additional tips:
- Use rechargeable AAA batteries or any other size between 0 ° and 45 ° to avoid damage.
- Do not use old and new batteries together.
- If they are not used for more than 20 days, remove the rechargeable batteries from the device.
- Store rechargeable batteries that are not in use at 50% battery: never leave them completely on the ground or with a full charge
- Finally, it is recommended, before each use or power supply, to always check that their external surface is free of damage, openings, and swellings. Using them in suboptimal conditions could be dangerous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Slow or Fast Charge Better?
The slow version is always preferable, as it avoids overheating and overloading. Battery chargers with a power lower than 1/8 of the battery amperage are recommended. For example, for a 6v 4ah rechargeable battery (4000 mAh), it is good not to exceed 500 mAh.
Does the Charger Have to Be of The Same Brand as The Battery?
No, it is not relevant at all. The only thing that matters, in the end, is compatibility on the type of format and voltage supported, details that are always indicated on the packaging of all electronic products.
What Is a Cycle?
The word “cycle” in the electronic field refers to a process full of discharging and recharging a battery. Each product is required to specify the number of times it can be recharged.
What Are the Charging Times?
The duration depends mainly on the charger used. In general, however, we tend to calculate it by dividing the battery capacity by the charging current.
Does the First Charge Have to Last at Least 8 Hours?
It is not necessary since new battery types such as lithium and the latest nickel versions have arrived. Instead, what matters is that at least 4-5 total recharge cycles are fully completed.
Are They Dangerous?
No risk, if you stick to the purposes for which they are manufactured, without trying to alter the structure or use them improperly.
How High Can Savings Come from Using Rechargeable Batteries?
The economic advantage always depends on the intensity of consumption. Under normal conditions, however, the savings are approximately 10 to 100 times more than the standard batteries, despite their price is higher than the latter.