Argan oil, sometimes called liquid gold of Morocco, offers various possibilities of use, both in gastronomy and in the beauty sector. Thanks to its active ingredients, it has properties that regenerate, hydrate, and nourish the skin. Its soothing effect makes it one of the most appreciated aesthetic products.
As a face or body treatment, Argan oil is often present in cosmetics, and we also find it in beauty centers, where it is used, for example, for massages. It also nourishes and repairs nails and hair, giving them strength and vitality. Discover all that this fantastic oil can do for your skin.
Right here are the best argan oils that are given below.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC ARGAN OIL - the strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our Organic Cold Pressed Argan Oil. In other words, it’s really 100% ORGANIC.
- 100% PURE, ONLY ONE INGREDIENT - Our Premium Argan Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, No Alcohol, No Added-Fragrance and Not Diluted (Argan Plant: Argania Spinosa).
- CLIGANIC 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - RISK FREE! We put a lot of effort into manufacturing quality products that will meet our customers' expectations. And we stand behind every item that we make, 100%. If you are not satisfied completely with your purchase, we will be happy to replace it or issue you a full refund.
- MULTIPURPOSE OIL, BEST BENEFITS – Argan Oil for Hair, Face, & Skin. The Argan Carrier Oil has remarkable effects on the hair, scalp & beard, and It can be used for all skin types. Light-weight and fast absorbing, it’s gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin. Can also be used for argan oil spray, for DIY beauty of making argan oil shampoo and conditioner or even making argan oil hair mask.
- PREMIUM BRAND, BOTTLED IN THE USA – Cliganic Organic Argan Oil is bottled in the USA with the highest standards, giving you premium 100% pure organic oil. It is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS now with the Cruelty Free Certification.
- POTENT BLEND: This powerful, potent blend infused with Argan oil is perfect for damaged, coarse hair, help bring your smoothness back with just a few healing drops; just apply to damp hair and let dry naturally; with Moroccan Argan oil for extra protection
- SOFTNESS AND STRENGTH: This exotic treatment with Moroccan Argan oil, formulated for coarse hair, penetrates, moisturizes, renews & creates softness and strength, protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage, giving you smooth, sexy tresses
- DEEP HEALING: Deeply heal, smooth and restore luster to damaged, dry and coarse hair; applying OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil will have your hair feeling nourished and renewed so you can have the confidence that only comes from loving your beautiful hair
- HOW TO USE: Apply a small amount to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through to ends; easy and effective, use with a moisturizing conditioner for extra softness and shine without the extra weight
- ROCK WHAT YOU GOT: The hair you have makes you, you; be proud of those locks; here at OGX, unattainable looks don't inspire us, but originality does, that's why we love being different; we approach beauty in our own way, and we hope that you will too
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL - Kate Blanc’s Virgin Cold Pressed Argan Oil of Morocco is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, unrefined, and hexane free. This is the LIGHT version where the scent is lighter and less golden. For a nuttier scent, select the NUTTY version. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- HEALTHY AND SHINY HAIR - 100% Pure Argan Oil can help heal dry scalps, repair damanged hair, frizzy hair, and dead hair. Argan oil is a great elasticity treatment for hair by replenish and hydrating it with natural vitamins. The glass dropper allow drops for face treatment and for nails to keep your hair moisturized. It is non-oily, non-greasy, and has deep penetration.
- STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH - Grow longer and thicker hair in a quick, natural way, while also diminishing hair loss. Organic argan oil is a natural hair treatment pack for dry brittle hair, dry scalps, and dandruff. It can help with non-greasy hair and can be used in hair growth serums, hair masks, anti-hair loss, shampoo, conditioner. Argan oil is a great hair growth infusion and cuticle oil that can protect from cold wins, pollution and smoke.
- SMOOTHER SKIN - Keep your face moisturized and reduce blemishes, acne, pimples, scars, wrinkles, dark circles, eczema, psoriasis, and fine lines without leaving your skin dry. Pure argan oil is a great organic skin care and is an essential oil for nail treatment. It is an amazing natural beauty product for men and women. It can be made into natural facial lotion or body butters.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- Cocojojo Argan Oil Deodorized - 100% Pure & Natural Unrefined Cold Pressed. No Additives or Fillers.
- Deodorized Argan Oil - Deodorized means the scent of our Argan Oil is greatly reduced, so the oil is unscented.
- Moisturizer - Because it's so intensely hydrating, argan oil is ideal for use in overnight deep conditioning treatments. For hair or skin, as it penetrates, it nourishes deeper and deeper for the most beautiful results.
- Repairs Hair - Argan oil goes deep into the hair shaft to restore and repair damaged hair. It adds more hydration and softness, even to brittle locks for a more luscious and smoothed appearance.
- Goes Deep - It is intensely rich with nourishing antioxidants that fight away free radicals from causing damage to your skin cells as well as to your hair, keeping you looking young and fresh.
- DAILY PROTECTION: Common toxins such as pollution or sun exposure can cause further damage to skin and hair. Antioxidants from Argan Oil adds an extra layer of protection against environmental factors.
- SALON-LIKE TREATMENT: Argan Oil for hair locks in natural moisture by boosting superior hydration levels. Its penetrating vitamins tame frizzy, brittle hair from roots to ends, and balances hair oil production.
- SKIN NOURISHMENT: Helps reduce redness and skin irritation with its anti-aging properties. A non-comedogenic facial oil that is not too oily on the skin.
- VERSATILE MOISTURIZER: It's not just Argan Oil for face but it works for your body too. The only and best moisturizer to treat your skin, face, hair and nails to its softest and supplest conditions the way nature intended.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with our Argan Oil of Morocco, please contact us for a replacement or a FULL refund.
- Your Best Argan Oil Ever: Studies show a 127% increase in skin hydration within 2 weeks of use. After 7 days, 98% said their hair was thicker and shinier.
- 2X More Absorbent with 100% Extra Virgin Argan Oil: Even unrefined argan oils are often diluted, mixed with cheap fillers like olive & grape oil, or deodorised to hide rancid kernels. Our pure oil is 100% pure with no added ingredients. This allows the 75 micronutrients to penetrate skin with no sticky residue.
- 5X More Potent with 1st Extraction: Most unrefined oils are cold-pressed 2-3 times, which reduces vitamin E content by up to 43%. We cold-press just once by hand to preserve 99.8% of argan’s nutrients. We hand-pick our kernels from the latest harvest when they are ripe (bright green), and never use rancid kernels like regular oils.
- 100% Authentic Moroccan Argan Oil: We never mass-manufacture like other brands. All our kernels are sourced from an family farm in Morocco’s Souss Valley, gently hand-pressed by local berber women and packaged in our patented FrostProtect glass bottle for 3x more stability.
- The #1 Argan Oil on the Market: Eclat’s All-in-One features are unrivalled - we hand-harvest (never animal harvest like common oils) hand press in small batches, support small farms & women's cooperatives. It’s 100% non-comedogenic, dermatologist-approved & proudly cruelty/silicone/water free.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE ARGAN Oil: - SVA ORGANICS Argan Oil Organic is obtained by cold pressed extraction of Argan Kernels originated from Morocco. It is 100% Pure & Natural, Hexane Free, Authentic, entirely alcohol and solvent free. Our Products are bottled in USA and are not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- ENJOY BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL: USDA Certified Argan Oil is a natural source of omega 6 fatty acids & Vitamin E that you need to have a beautiful glowing skin. Argan Oil works as a great moisturizer for skin and scalp. It softens the skin and gives it a healthy and natural appearance. It promotes hair growth and makes hair look strong & shiny.
- COLD PRESSED ARGAN OIL: When it comes to aromatherapy, our cold pressed Argan oil is excellent aromatic oil to look for as it is having strong earthy scent. It is used to have a soothing massage and makes you stress free and keeps you calm.
- USES OF ARGAN OIL: Argan carrier oil is considered as miracle oil when applied on skin to improve the texture of the skin as it absorbs into skin & it won’t leave your skin greasy. It is also used in formulation of cosmetics, face creams, body lotions, hair serums, massage oils & conditioners.
- 100% AUTHENTIC & RISK FREE PURCHASE: SVA Organics is committed to providing our customers with high quality authentic products that deliver an extraordinary experience. In a time when quality seems to be compromised by price by others, we are determined to be different and continue to offer the genuine quality we are known for. If you are ever unsatisfied with the quality of the product, you will receive a guaranteed full refund/replacement from us.
- STRAIGHTENS, FLIPS & CURLS: The HSI Professional Glider creates dramatic results on even the frizziest coarsest hair; to quickly straighten, flip, and curl with minimal effort. Simple & fast.
- MICRO SENSORS PREVENT FUTURE HAIR DAMAGE: High quality ceramic plates use 8 HeatBalance micro-sensors to regulate the temperature & evenly distribute heat so fewer passes are needed on your precious hair.
- CERAMIC & CRYSTALS TO CREATE SILKY RESULTS: The Glider's plates are designed with ceramic and tourmaline crystal ion plates to create a shinier, silkier finish in less time.
- ELIMINATE FRIZZ WITH ADJUSTABLE HIGH HEAT: The adjustable temperature settings from 140-450°F gives greater control to achieve a perfectly sleek and smooth look for all hair types.
- TAKE IT WHEN YOU TRAVEL: The Glider's worldwide dual voltage compatible 110v-220v works so you can take it with you on your next vacation. Move freely with the 360 degree swivel cord.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- d'Albert, Yan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 27 Pages - 10/01/2014 (Publication Date) - EDITION SOL (school of life) (Publisher)
Argan Oils Buyer Guide
What Exactly Is Argan Oil and What Is Its Origin?
Argan oil is an oil obtained by squeezing the ripe seeds of the fruit of the Argania Spinosa tree. It comes from Morocco, in an area which in 1988 was declared “Arganet biosphere reserve” by UNESCO.
It lends itself to different uses: it is edible, used in gastronomy, is a cosmetic, for the care of the skin, nails, and hair. It is a pure and ecological product: hence its many health benefits.
The production process is based on drying the fruits of the Argan tree by exposure to the sun. Then, the seeds are extracted, usually manually, to cold press them. As a result, no preservatives or other chemicals are used.
The result: an essential oil in the beauty sector, golden in color, light in texture and rapidly absorbed, and practically odorless, unlike many other oils on the market. To be sure that it is ecological, it must have Ecocert certification, the main certification body in the development of standard regulations for this type of cosmetics.
What Are the Properties of Argan Oil?
Triglycerides represent up to 99% of the composition of Argan oil, and, among them, unsaturated fatty acids (80-90%) dominate over saturated ones. And, among the former, the most numerous are oleic and linoleic acids. It also contains tocopherols or vitamin E, antioxidants, beta carotene, and phytosterols.
All these substances slow down premature aging of the skin, reduce blemishes, and soothe the skin in case of sunburn. Also, Argan oil contains squalene, a substance that allows the absorption of its ingredients, so that they quickly and easily penetrate the skin, without leaving it greasy.
What Are the Advantages and Benefits of Argan Oil?
Essential fatty acids reduce the effects of irritation and redness that often occur after the first sun exposure in the summer. Argan oil also has healing properties in the event of sunburn or injury. Omega 3 and 6 acids are characterized by their emollient properties, which restore hydration to dry and devitalized skin.
For its part, vitamin E avoids the oxidative breakdown of the lipids of cell membranes due to the passage of time. Argan oil, pure or as ingredients of other cosmetic products, therefore helps to delay the appearance of wrinkles, to revitalize stressed skin, and to exhibit a smooth and luminous face.
Its properties give softness and shine to frizzy and dull hair, repairing the most damaged and dry ones. On the other hand, this oil is often used for massages, thanks to its moisturizing effect on the epidermis, and is a perfect remedy for brittle nails and eyelashes. It gives vigor, brightness, and softens the cuticles.
- Deep hydration
- Reduces blemishes and stretch marks
- It gives compactness and elasticity
- Mitigates wrinkles and expression lines
- Rejuvenating effect
- High quality, 100% pure and ecological
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Easy application
- Possible allergic reactions to the oil
- Irritation, if it comes into contact with the eyes, or dermatitis
- It is quite expensive
What Side Effects Can Argan Oil Have?
Although it seems that Argan oil offers only advantages, the use of this delicate oil can still have some minor drawbacks. First of all, it should be emphasized that being a natural product, it is not contraindicated for babies, children, or adults. In any case, for greater safety, you can always consult a dermatologist.
We also recommend consulting it in case of allergies or skin changes. The main brands suggest trying the product initially in a small area of skin. Finally, this oil could cause eye irritation or even contact dermatitis if not used properly.
How to Apply Argan Oil?
We have already seen that Argan oil is recommended for the care of skin, hair, and nails. It is very simple to apply, and most packs contain droppers or pipettes. On dry and damaged hair, it must be applied from the roots to the ends to facilitate brushing and recover the original shine and strength.
Argan oil is quickly absorbed, and it is recommended to apply it overnight when the skin can absorb it even faster. It is necessary to pour a drop on the palm and heat it for a few seconds.
Therefore, it should be applied with circular movements on the face, neck, and décolleté. In the area around the eyes, to reduce small expression lines, the idea is to apply it with light touches.
What Are the Food Benefits of Argan Oil?
Thanks to its essential fatty acids, which also bring cosmetic benefits, Argan oil protects our health, avoiding making us contract heart diseases and reducing bad cholesterol.
It is also a good antioxidant that prevents cellular oxidation and damage. And it promotes digestion, thanks to the increase in the production of pepsin.
An article in the “Critical Reviews in Food and Nutrition” magazine, published by Taylor & Francis, indicated that Argan oil deserves a place among the most beneficial oils for human health, from a food standpoint. Its high content of unsaturated fatty acids and its rich aroma gives it a great dietary and culinary value.
In fact, according to numerous studies, Argan oil can be an ideal substitute for olive oil in fries with high-fat content, thanks to its stability even at high temperatures. Studies also report that Argan oil helps improve liver function and regulates high blood pressure.
Where to Buy Argan Oil for Food Uses?
Food Argan oil can be purchased in specialized shops, herbalists, and in various shops that sell ecological products. As is the case with cosmetics, its price is quite high, given that it usually costs about 70 euros per liter, on average, twice the price of the most exclusive olive oil.
The positive side is that, in addition to food benefits, it also has numerous culinary uses. You can use it to flavor any type of dish; it gives an exceptional flavor to meat and fish and is also used as a base for ice cream. Its pleasant taste has a full-bodied aftertaste and is reminiscent of peanut butter.
What Studies Confirm the Benefits of Argan Oil?
A 2004 study published in the “British Journal of Nutrition” argues that Argan oil reduces the risk of cardiovascular problems. The researchers had noticed that some rats fed a diet containing Argan oil had lower blood pressure compared to those fed a diet without this oil.
According to a 2009 study, however, published in the journal “Metabolism,” Argan oil would be able to reduce insulin resistance, thus avoiding the development of diabetes.
As for the link between this product and tumors, a study published in 2006 in the journal “Cancer Investigation” claims that the remarkable antioxidant power of Argan oil, protecting against cell damage, reduces the development of various cancerous forms.
Type of Requirement
Even if, in general, it is a product to treat different skin problems, you have to decide if you need it, for example, for dryness of the scalp, for damaged hair and split ends, or because they have lost their shine or softness.
Also, if you have brittle nails, Argan oil is powerful and effective. And again, you will have to evaluate if spots on the skin represent your problem or if you need to eliminate stretch marks. Sunburn and eczema? It is also an excellent product in these cases. As you can see, this oil offers a solution to every problem.
Food or Cosmetic
By now, you know that Argan oil is so versatile that it has two main uses: food and cosmetic. When choosing it, therefore, you must also choose between the two uses. As for cosmetic use, the extraction process takes place in the cold, its color is clear, and the aroma is sweet, almost invisible.
On the other hand, the one for food use derives from a seed roasting process before cold extraction. Therefore, it has a slightly darker color than the previous one, similar to amber, and the flavor is stronger and reminiscent of dried fruit, one of its main characteristics when used to flavor tasty dishes.
Argan oil is one of the most appreciated products in the cosmetic sector, thanks to its great efficacy and safety. It is suitable for all skin types, and being an ecological product, it fights the signs of aging naturally. Its tradition, its history, and the production process are an added value.
It is ideal for keeping the skin bright and soft at any age, when the first wrinkles appear, for strengthening the nails and giving the hair shine. Whatever your problem, Argan oil will ensure an effective solution to revitalize the whole body. Following our advice, choose the oil that best suits your needs.